Become a Patron!

Vapejugs is gone!!!

What do I do!?? I love their slush puppy, raspberry lemonade, tangerine, and blueberry... and the prices where amazing. (Not a business plug as they are closed now)

Just looking for a new place with comparable prices An flavors... thanks again!

Adam

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What do I do!?? I love their slush puppy, raspberry lemonade, tangerine, and blueberry... and the prices where amazing. (Not a business plug as they are closed now)

Just looking for a new place with comparable prices An flavors... thanks again!

Adam
Check out TMaxx No Frills Mils. Good prices and every flavor I've had is amazing.

Vape Wild is another good one as well from whatI hear, but I haven't tried them myself.

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
The Sauce LA has some very nice flavors.
Some not so much.

Fuggin vapor is kind of the same.

The Sauce LA runs super good deals at least once every month to two months so if you subscribe you can get it for up to 80% off

You can get a sampler that's any three 30ml bottles for $2.99 plus shipping (which comes out to around $7 total) if you are a first time customer.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Thank you guys so much... Kinda felt bad I had to ask this ad my first post!

appreciate the help

I would guess the majority of new VU members join because they have a specific question :)

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Among all the other GREAT Suggestions check out Broke Dick's e-Liquids good stuff and prices to match.

With as long as I’ve beem vaping this is the one question I had to just ask for opinions... had a stroke had to quit smoking in 2015

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I can vouch for TMaxx and Vape Wild. I'm also going to throw in my absolute favorite Good Life Vapor. Their prices are really good, and they throw some awesome sales. Usually 25% or 30% off. In fact they have a 25% going on right now.

I can vouch for TMaxx and Vape Wild. I'm also going to throw in my absolute favorite Good Life Vapor. Their prices are really good, and they throw some awesome sales. Usually 25% or 30% off. In fact they have a 25% going on right now.

Sweet I’ll check them out... I appreciate any feedback.... also something else for some reason I don’t like dark eliquids not sure why

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors