Become a Patron!

Vapelustion hannya review

wiz4vap

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I received vapelust hannia box mod from efun.top for the purpose of this review.

Vapelust hannia box mod comes in 3 colors:

- White
- Black
- Red

Specification:

- Size: 87mm x 53mm x 25mm
- Battery: Dual 18650
- Speed: 0.018s
- Charging Current: 2.0A
- OLED Screen Display
- Several Safety Protection

In the box:

- Vapelustion Hannia Box Mod
- 2 Replaceble panels
- USB cable
- User manual

mfBfRGL.jpg

Vapelust hannia mod comes in 3 colors, comes in white, black or red color and we have 3 panels to choose from. Mod comes in big pretty nice box. In the package you will receive two more different panels for this mod which is very good. Size of the mod: 87mm x 53mm x 25mm. Build quality of this device is I can say very good, it feels very nice in the hand. Color quality so far looks very good as well, I use this mod every day and still I can't see any scratches on the mod, mod still looks like a new. Hannia mod works with two 18650 batteries and it works from 5-230w.

T5eiGt2.jpg

From the top of the mod you can see stainless steel connection which is screwed from the top, this part protrudes a bit which is good because the top of the mod will not be scratched from the atomizers. Threads are good and we have gold plated spring loaded pin. On the mod you can use atomizers up to 24mm in diameter without overhang, if you use 25mm it will overhang only on the front of the mod a little bit. From the bottom of the mod you can see vent holes and from the back of the mod you can see japanese letters.

dAA86b7.jpg

ITlamUu.jpg

On the mod we have two panels that you can take off and change them, panels stays in place because of the magnets and magnets are pretty much good with almost no play at all here. In the package you will receive two more sets of panels and you don't have to buy any panels separately which is very good. On the bottom of the each panel you can see a little notch and with your fingernail you can take off the panel without any problems. Under one of the panels you can see slots for batteries and as I said this mod works with two 18650 batteries. You can see how to place your batteries here very clearly so you will have no problems. When you shake the mod with batteries inside there is no any rattling.

ESV0B4D.jpg

0ECoqfM.jpg

From the front of the mod you can see the fire button, plus and minus buttons, big screen and usb port.
The fire button protrudes and it is very easy to use the fire button, it is very clicky and it works good without misfires. Plus and minus buttons are also very clicky and both works very good, I didn't have any problems. On the middle you can see a very big screen with many informations.

In power mode you can see:
- W (woltage)
- Preheat (standard, soft, powerful)
- Ohm (resistance)
- A (current)
- V (voltage)
- P (puff)
- J (Joule)
- Dual battery indicator

MNCNFW8.jpg

You can lock this device and when the device is locked you can't use it, to lock the device you need to click 3 times on the fire button, you need to do the same to unlock it, but you can't lock only plus and minus buttons which will be a con to someone. To change the working mode you need to hold plus and minus buttons and then you can choose the working mode, you can choose between 3 working modes:

- Power
- Tc
- Bypass

Some protections:

- Reverse connection protection
- Over temperature protection
- Low voltage protection

How this mod works and my thoughts:

I really like the build quality of this mod, really build quality is very good, this isvery well built mod. Mod works very good and I didn't have any problems with the mod. The screen is very big and you can see everything very clear on the screen, also we have a lot of informations on the screen. The design of the mod is good in my opinion, I like mods shaped like this one, but sure someone will not like the shape of the mod. Edges of the mod are curved and it feels very nice in the hand, I can say that mod is pretty much comfortable for using. Another pro here is that in the package you get three different sets of panels and when you want you can change the panels.
So, if you like the shape of the mod I can definitely suggest you this one because this one works more than good and quality of the mod is really good.

Cons:

- You can't lock only minus and plus buttons

Pros:

- Build quality is good
- Color is good
- Plus, minus and fire botton works very good
- Curved edges
- You can change the panels
- Panels in the package
- Big screen with a lot of informations
- It works good

Thanks efun