Become a Patron!

Vapemail tracking insanity

Lyspaere

Member For 4 Years
MaXa4uJ.jpg

Then, I discovered that the Sigelei 150w which shipped from 300 miles away has traveled 200 miles in 2 days...

dyNpxm2.jpg

angus67

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ive got 100ml of juice, and a free et-s somewere between pa and wa. Was suppose to be here last Thursday the 8th. hasn't moved out of pa usps sorting station since Monday the 5th
But the week of Christmas, I ordered a bunch o stuff from same supplier, and had it 3 days later on Christmas eve.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Dude since jan 1 the usps has reverted back into a gaggle of football fucking monkeys.

angus67

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fuck! Finally! Its atleast in my state this morning. (Washington) Maybe thursday

Dr3d

Yes. What was the question?
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My favorite just happened for the second time in as many months. I finally (today) got a package that has been sitting in my city for 7 full days. In those 7 days, 2 packages sent days later (from same China vendor) passed it in the final stretch. What chaps me the most about this is the fact that in those 7 days I was within 2 miles of my package twice while visiting my GF who lives on that side of town.

Seems having a package land in Houston, TX on a Sunday is bad news. They don't start filling the half empty carriers again until the following Sunday. Yes, it was the second time in as many months. I wouldn't be chapped it if wasn't First Class Mail which is supposed to be handled expediently.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Seems like the only service I can count on is USPS two day delivery....like others said, different carriers have gone to the dogs.

N

Newheart301

Com'on , some folks expect 2 or 3 day delivery , even with FREE shipping. lol Just really with today's instant , overnite anything world. I remember having to use catalogs and USPS money orders . By the time shit got to you, you weren't there most of the time, and you forgot what you had ordered. So when or,.... if you got a package, it was really a surprise.

Last edited by a moderator:

VU Sponsors