Become a Patron!

Vapemail! Went DIY overboard on my last order.

daath

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
zt4TdXY.jpg

I guess I can blame @HeadInClouds for this - His recipes looked sooo delicious, and I was missing a lot of the flavors he was using, so I had to order. Went overboard I guess :p

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
lol yeah I'm getting quite a collection going as well.
And still haven't touched the surface of what I want to get.

I do the same thing. I see all these awesome recipes from all these great folks here and I want to try them so bad:)

So many great mixers on this forum.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Tried HIC's Braun Pfferneuse? Man, that some tasty stuff especially when you a tad more ginger.

daath

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Tried HIC's Braun Pfferneuse? Man, that some tasty stuff especially when you a tad more ginger.

I'd love to try that, but I can't get my hands on NF Ginger in Europe :( I'll have to order from the US :/

daath

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Aaaah, I just input them all in my flavor stash in ELR, and clicked "What can I make?" - It was great to see a lot of HIC's recipes there :D Nice!

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's awesome @daath I'm sure you're probably mixing something up right now. I can speak from experience that a lot of HIC's recipes are good. Best of luck! Hope whatever you mix comes out great and that you enjoy it. That's one hell of an order you got in up there...if I did that my wife would kill me. Lol.

daath

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That's awesome @daath I'm sure you're probably mixing something up right now. I can speak from experience that a lot of HIC's recipes are good. Best of luck! Hope whatever you mix comes out great and that you enjoy it. That's one hell of an order you got in up there...if I did that my wife would kill me. Lol.

Thanks! I hear you man! My wife doesn't approve, but then what can she say - It's research for my website ;-D haha

Also I got her a bunch of gifts too, so that softened the blow a bit ;)

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
LOL, I just placed a big order myself for a bunch of flavors for much the same reason.

The sad thing about it is that I still didn't get everything I wanted There were several that were OOS!! :mad:

daath

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
LOL, I just placed a big order myself for a bunch of flavors for much the same reason.

The sad thing about it is that I still didn't get everything I wanted There were several that were OOS!! :mad:

Yes, I'm still missing a few too :/ One that is hard for me to come by, is Nature's Flavors - I haven't found a place en EU where they sell it...

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
zt4TdXY.jpg

I guess I can blame @HeadInClouds for this - His recipes looked sooo delicious, and I was missing a lot of the flavors he was using, so I had to order. Went overboard I guess :p
What are the five bottles in the back?

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor

That's a delicious-looking lineup! Not overboard at all, just stocked up and ready to mix. Now the fun begins!

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Yes, I'm still missing a few too :/ One that is hard for me to come by, is Nature's Flavors - I haven't found a place en EU where they sell it...

You have brands we can't get easily. If you can find any good-tasting ginger flavor, it would do fine to replace the NF Ginger in my recipes. I just haven't found any others here in the U.S. that taste good.

daath

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What are the five bottles in the back?

2 x Cookie, 2 x Vienna Cream and 1 x Apple Pie - all from Flavour Art :)

That's a delicious-looking lineup! Not overboard at all, just stocked up and ready to mix. Now the fun begins!

Indeed! I can't wait to mix your ridiculously delicious looking recipes :) Those alone will keep me occupied for quite a while! So thank you for sharing them with us!! :)

You have brands we can't get easily. If you can find any good-tasting ginger flavor, it would do fine to replace the NF Ginger in my recipes. I just haven't found any others here in the U.S. that taste good.

Ok, I'll keep my eyes out for a ginger here in EU :) Thanks for your input!

Last edited:

daath

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Preliminary search results on Ginger: I can find a few Ginger Oils, not sure I want to vape that though...

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Probably more work than its worth, and idk if it'd even work, but maybe try a ginger extraction?

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years

VU Sponsors