Become a Patron!

VapeNotik's HempWik

NtL

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
"In actual use, when wicking my RDA, I did find that HempWik was quite the change from my every day cotton. Strands are more even, and you don't get little clumped up balls like you do with cotton, which is fantastic. I also found HempWik to be quite coarse, with plenty of room between fibers, which is a plus, but it took a little more fiddling when inserting the wick, cutting it down, and tidying it up, which could be attributed to the fact that it's all new to me. Once you've got it down, it's pretty much child's play.

After finally getting a nice and tidy wick into my 0.17ohm dual parallel coil, I set about dripping some vanilla cake flavoured 95% VG e-liquid.

I found HempWik held ample amounts of juice, surprisingly more than most cottons do, and produced truly remarkable flavour. That said, there is a distinct difference in taste when compared to cotton. It's not a bad taste by all means, and I didn't feel it had a particularly heavy impact on the flavour of my juice, but there's a definite 'natural' tinge to it (which some may say is a good thing). However, after a morning's vaping, either I became accustom to the slight natural taste, or it simply disappeared after bedding in.

If you know me, or follow my reviews, you'll know that I'm quite stubborn when it comes to wicking material, and for a while I've been set on using Cotton Bacon v2 in all my RDA's. That's all come to a change since I received HempWik in the mail, and every tank or dripper I own is packed full of VapeNotik's fantastic HempWik.

Although most of us use it, cotton does have its downsides, most of it's chemically treated, and therefore not good for the environment. Why not try some HempWik instead?
"

Last edited:

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I tried Hemp once for wicking and it tasted like something between couging up a fart and a dirty pudding.. it was horrible does this stuff taste like dirt as well?

NtL

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No VapeNotik's HempWik is very clean unlike most hemp wicks i have tried. Clean meaning no cardboard like taste.

rHiNo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
bought some last week this stuff s awesome. i will never vpae with anything else!!

Reactions: NtL

VU Sponsors