Become a Patron!

VapeNW burnt down this Morning :(

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn, that sucks. I know some people have had issues with refunds and returns and things with them but they were one of the cheapest u.s. based online sources. Not to mention all the workers now out of a job and the places that lost their businesses.

Read an article that said the fire was difficult to put out due to the gas lines. I imagine the grease at the multiple restaurants didn't help matters. On top of it the places had no sprinklers and weren't required to because of the building's age.

A quote from another news source -
http://www.king5.com/news/local/fire-engulfs-federal-way-businesses/441605160

The building did not have a sprinkler system, but the fire marshal said it was not required because of when the building was built.

"It was built in 1979," said Gordon Goodsell of South King Fire & Rescue. "A lot of buildings built in that era didn’t have a sprinkler system. A building built today would."

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
This is horribly unfortunate. I hope they get everything fixed and recovered before long!

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Me too, I've ordered from them before. They had very good prices on stuff and quick service. I feel bad for those guys. When/if they come back online, I'll be sure to buy from them.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hope they get it worked out. Here at Breazy we hope the best for everyone even if they are sometimes competition. I just hope they had insurance !

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ive ordered from them before..they've always had some amazing clearance sales on items...Sad news on the burn down.

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
same here, ordered from that shop multiple times. never an issue, EVER.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm sorry to hear this, I liked this place only one State away always got things quick. I wish them the best of what ever the future holds.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors