Become a Patron!

VapeNW destroyed by fire.....

SpectoVia

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU SWAT
http://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/t/vapenw-down-catastropic-fire-total-loss/139807

I saw this news here on another VU thread. I found this link while searching for more info. It has a photo and a couple of links to local news stories. What devastating news for the VapeNW staff and the others tenants.

My aim in posting this is to "spread the word". I think this is a good opportunity for the VU community to show some economic love to VapeNW. Being a straight up noob, I don't know how to create a list or pledge sheet or whatever. Could one of the moderators create something to which people could sign up?

I want to pledge to make my next online purchase from VapeNW once they're operational again.
I would ask others here to consider the same.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Holy crap!
Fed%20way%20fire%20aftermath1_20170522185214481_8128040_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would hope that any business that size with a retail b&m location has insurance. Their biggest problems may be continuing to operate in the meantime if they don't have the storage space or means to purchase more items and ship them out to folks.

SpectoVia

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU SWAT
I would hope that any business that size with a retail b&m location has insurance. Their biggest problems may be continuing to operate in the meantime if they don't have the storage space or means to purchase more items and ship them out to folks.

Agree Syn. It may be a while before they get crackin' again.
I've got their site bookmarked as a reminder.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
http://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/t/vapenw-down-catastropic-fire-total-loss/139807

I saw this news here on another VU thread. I found this link while searching for more info. It has a photo and a couple of links to local news stories. What devastating news for the VapeNW staff and the others tenants.

My aim in posting this is to "spread the word". I think this is a good opportunity for the VU community to show some economic love to VapeNW. Being a straight up noob, I don't know how to create a list or pledge sheet or whatever. Could one of the moderators create something to which people could sign up?

I want to pledge to make my next online purchase from VapeNW once they're operational again.
I would ask others here to consider the same.
Great Idea I'm in I like them..

Sent from my LG-V930 using Tapatalk

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hope people who had orders paid for hold on these people are good people and will make everything right as soon as they can, The Insurance. Process will take a bit and They may have lost the complete computer system. My Heart Goes out to them.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I hope people who had orders paid for hold on these people are good people and will make everything right as soon as they can, The Insurance. Process will take a bit and They may have lost the complete computer system. My Heart Goes out to them.

this happened like a week ago, they already refunded all unshipped orders

SpectoVia

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU SWAT
I Noticed that VapeNW had an updated message on their website today (5 June)

"Hey VapeNW customers, we're still here! Business will be back up and running soon! In the meantime, check back with us often as we set up our new location. Thank you so much for your patience and support. We can't wait to come back better then ever. We'll be open next week!"

Please consider shopping with VapeNW when they get operational again.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
From facebook -

Vape NW

Some of you may have heard of the dreadful fire that struck our building a few weeks ago. The fire destroyed everything we had from products to morale. The fire caused us to go on a bit of a hiatus. But, after a few weeks of working our way towards recovery through hard work and dedicated employees, VapeNW is back up and running for business!

We are proud to announce that we are back up and running and are ready to hop back into the large community with close knit relationships.

We at VapeNW would like to thank everyone for the warm wishes, kind words, and most of all the amazing support from everyone in the vaping community.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Apparently not quite. They seem to have sold the business so it's under new management. No idea who the new owner is but apparently it's a company with a large warehouse

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

krypto909

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Apparently not quite. They seem to have sold the business so it's under new management. No idea who the new owner is but apparently it's a company with a large warehouse

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

WTF?!

VU Sponsors