Become a Patron!

VapeNW

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Some folks here may disagree with me but I am really fed up with VapeNW. They have been nothing but trouble since I started with them a couple months ago. First off I ordered a iPV4. There were 2 options, the silver and the black. Back then no one had any idea which were which. So I accidentally ordered the black one. Which later on down the line I knew was on another back order.

So fast forward a couple days later I tried emailing them explaining that I wanted the silver one and if they could switch it out for me. 3 days later I get an email saying no I am sorry but it's already in the system so I can't switch it out. I then replied saying can you just refund my product? Another 2 days later without a response I tried calling them. I think they have some kind of Google phone number so I never got an answer from them.

Fast forward a month and I receive the black ipv4 in the mail. Which I was actually happy getting since I got my silver ipv4 from another vendor. On closer inspection as time went on I noticed a couple things wrong. First there wasn't a USB in there that is supposed to come with every shipment, and also the fire button seemed a little soft and not clicky. So again I tried emailing them with no response. So I gave up.

Now stupid me tried ordering from them again. This time I ordered a mutation x v4 atty thinking maybe my previous orders were just high demand and hard to full or whatever. So I ordered it. Now it's been sitting in queue for 4 days now with a "Shipping label created". I sent them a nasty email saying this will be my last purchase from them and that I expect a prompt email back and for them to ship this shit out. But it's Sunday and I believe they are closed as well as the usps. So we'll see what happens tomorrow......but I will never order from them again. I was ignorant and didn't read the reviews online from reddit and other places.....so in the long run I'm foolish and their company deserves my negative review.

If their company is going to have a customer support email. They might want to check it everyday to run a successful business....

Last edited:

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Eventually yes it all worked out. They are very slow with responding to their customers.

I too have had a bad experience with Vape NW. They sent me a product review email about the product I have been telling them I have not received!

Thank you for your recent order from vapenw.com! You have purchased these products on November 1, 2015.

First I got a member of the management asking for the order number then it was down hill from that point forward
Here is the correspondence between me and vape NW, I clearly state why I am contacting them thinking maybe a company could get further with USPS , or just reassure that they would make a effort to assist.

----- Original Message -----
Again with all due respect I'm not a idiot I have read you shipping polices and it states outright when it leaves your on your on,that's a given with any company so again I'm not a idiot but what makes a company thrive is going that extra mile to help someone, I'm in Jacksonville fl your in Washington where said item is still located. If wanted to wait 2 weeks or longer for something I would have taken american money and sent it to China,but again no disrespect meant in the time it has taken four different people to spend their valuable time and
Really question my intelligence with be patient or our shipping policy states,or if you feel it's lost,one of thus stated people could have spent that time to at least look into the fact that package has not left Washington! So it is not on the way so therefore I was only asking for someone to do what is said behind their name and support the customer since they are customer support I know this is a novel concept but it actually works and might make said customer happy brighten their day and display extrodinary customer service by doing more than script and wanting to go home cause you really hate helping people again no disrespect meant just asking for something simple which would make me want to continue to spend my hard earned money with your company instead of going by the old adage you get what you pay for low prices terrible service because before I order from your company I read all the bad reviews by others who were saying that your company stole Vape trails NW name and how they received empty boxes, and got what I'm getting now me intelligence being tested.
Just saying
wrote: Again please be patient it is on its way to you. Shipping times are not guarantee's they are just estimates.

Josh, VapeNW Management

Thank you for all your support!

Customer support
Monday-Friday 8am-3pm PST
Saturday 10am-3pm PST
(253) 336-3718

Tracking Number: 9400115901337543140185
in-

- Expected Delivery Day: Friday, November 6, 2015

Product & Tracking Information

Postal Product:

- First-Class Package Service

Features:

- USPS Tracking™

| DATE & TIME | STATUS OF ITEM | LOCATION |
|
November 3, 2015 , 5:29 am
|
Arrived at USPS Origin Facility

|
KENT, WA 98032
|
|
| |
|
Your item arrived at our USPS origin facility in KENT, WA 98032 on November 3, 2015 at 5:29 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.
|

|
|
November 3, 2015 , 4:14 am
|
Accepted at USPS Origin Sort Facility
|
FEDERAL WAY, WA 98003
|
|
November 2, 2015
|
Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS
|

|
|
November 1, 2015 , 3:20 pm
|
Shipping Label Created
|
FEDERAL,WAY WA 98003
|

On Mon, Nov 9, 2015 at 2:35 PM, ANTHONY GIBBS wrote: thisbmy last order
n

Postal Product:

Features:

- USPS Tracking™

|
October 31, 2015 , 10:52 am
|
Delivered, In/At Mailbox

|
JACKSONVILLE, FL 32206
|
|
| |
|
Your item was delivered in or at the mailbox at 10:52 am on October 31, 2015 in JACKSONVILLE, FL 32206.
|

|
|
October 31, 2015 , 8:26 am
|
Out for Delivery
|
JACKSONVILLE, FL 32206
|
|
October 31, 2015 , 6:06 am
|
Arrived at Post Office
|
JACKSONVILLE, FL 32207
|
|
October 31, 2015 , 12:46 am
|
Arrived at USPS Destination Facility
|
JACKSONVILLE, FL 32099
|
|
October 28, 2015 , 6:53 pm
|
|
SEATTLE, WA 98168
|
|
October 28, 2015 , 5:38 pm
|
|
FEDERAL WAY, WA 98003
|
|
October 28, 2015 , 9:25 am
|
Shipping Label Created
|
FEDERAL WAY, WA 98003
|

This is my order from the 28 of Oct no problem

On Mon, Nov 9, 2015 at 2:04 PM, [email protected] wrote: In the event you feel confident the package has been lost, you can file a claim directly through USPS. After 15 days of the last scan and the package has not been scanned as delivered, on the 16th day we will re-ship the order to you if the items are still in stock, in the case that the items are out of stock we will refund you. If the original package is delivered at a later date you will be charged for the items. If we determine that the package was lost due to an incorrect provided address, you will need to make another purchase and file a claim through USPS.

Chris, Customer Support Rep.

Call hours
Saturday 10am-3pm PST
(253) 336-3718

Again with all due respect the package Has Not I Repeat has not left the origin facility in Kent Washington, so how is it on the way I order from the west coast all the time nothing has ever taken this long and all I'm getting from you guy's and the postal service bus be patient in 5 days it should have left Washington ! I'm not expecting updates every blinking moment I want to know where the product that I spent My Money on and neither of you guys seem tyo understand you I suit at your deal and read scripts on what o say and be nonchalant and Blas's about things when the onlyu one who is getting the shaft is the ones that help make it possible for you guys to have jobs. Not saying my little order makes a difference but bit should thanx for you taking the time outta you day to insult my intelligence once again have a nice day

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Mon, Nov 9, 2015 at 1:32 PM, [email protected] wrote: Unfortunately, when it comes to shipping, the package won't be updated at every moment. The only thing I would say is to be patient it is still on its way to you, I do apologize about the delay but it is on its way to you.

Call hours
Saturday 10am-3pm PST
(253) 336-3718

I understand your shipping policy, and with all due respect in turn to your company because. Again the post service hasn't been helpful as stated agent hung up on me after 30 minutes of stating its within the delivery window. And yes I do understand things are transported via truck but when you have a expected delivery date of 11\6. And it now the 8th something is wrong, especially when IIT has not left washington , I have ordered from your company before and gotten the items within stated time of 2-5 days. Not being a pain just need help. Could have jumped in my car and drove to picvk up this item thasnx for your time Aimee

On Mon, Nov 9, 2015 at 12:14 PM, [email protected] wrote: We do apologize you are having delays with your package. We are attaching a link to our delivery page that has info to contact USPS directly at. First Class packages are now being transported via trucks and will take longer and have less in between scans meaning that it will show created and or picked up and then delivered. Priority still travels on Airplanes. http://vapenw.com/index.php/deliveryandshippinginformation

Sincerely,Aimee
Customer Support VapeNW

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I too have had a bad experience with Vape NW. They sent me a product review email about the product I have been telling them I have not received!

Thank you for your recent order from vapenw.com! You have purchased these products on November 1, 2015.

First I got a member of the management asking for the order number then it was down hill from that point forward
Here is the correspondence between me and vape NW, I clearly state why I am contacting them thinking maybe a company could get further with USPS , or just reassure that they would make a effort to assist.

Again with all due respect I'm not a idiot I have read you shipping polices and it states outright when it leaves your on your on,that's a given with any company so again I'm not a idiot but what makes a company thrive is going that extra mile to help someone, I'm in Jacksonville fl your in Washington where said item is still located. If wanted to wait 2 weeks or longer for something I would have taken american money and sent it to China,but again no disrespect meant in the time it has taken four different people to spend their valuable time and
Really question my intelligence with be patient or our shipping policy states,or if you feel it's lost,one of thus stated people could have spent that time to at least look into the fact that package has not left Washington! So it is not on the way so therefore I was only asking for someone to do what is said behind their name and support the customer since they are customer support I know this is a novel concept but it actually works and might make said customer happy brighten their day and display extrodinary customer service by doing more than script and wanting to go home cause you really hate helping people again no disrespect meant just asking for something simple which would make me want to continue to spend my hard earned money with your company instead of going by the old adage you get what you pay for low prices terrible service because before I order from your company I read all the bad reviews by others who were saying that your company stole Vape trails NW name and how they received empty boxes, and got what I'm getting now me intelligence being tested.
Just saying
wrote: Again please be patient it is on its way to you. Shipping times are not guarantee's they are just estimates.

Josh, VapeNW Management

Thank you for all your support!

Customer support
Saturday 10am-3pm PST
(253) 336-3718

Tracking Number: 9400115901337543140185
in-

- Expected Delivery Day: Friday, November 6, 2015

Product & Tracking Information

Postal Product:

Features:

- USPS Tracking™

|
November 3, 2015 , 5:29 am
|

|
KENT, WA 98032
|
|
| |
|
Your item arrived at our USPS origin facility in KENT, WA 98032 on November 3, 2015 at 5:29 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.
|

|
|
November 3, 2015 , 4:14 am
|
|
FEDERAL WAY, WA 98003
|
|
November 2, 2015
|
Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS
|

|
|
November 1, 2015 , 3:20 pm
|
Shipping Label Created
|
FEDERAL,WAY WA 98003
|

On Mon, Nov 9, 2015 at 2:35 PM, ANTHONY GIBBS wrote: thisbmy last order
n

Postal Product:

Features:

- USPS Tracking™

|
October 31, 2015 , 10:52 am
|
Delivered, In/At Mailbox

|
JACKSONVILLE, FL 32206
|
|
| |
|
Your item was delivered in or at the mailbox at 10:52 am on October 31, 2015 in JACKSONVILLE, FL 32206.
|

|
|
October 31, 2015 , 8:26 am
|
Out for Delivery
|
JACKSONVILLE, FL 32206
|
|
October 31, 2015 , 6:06 am
|
Arrived at Post Office
|
JACKSONVILLE, FL 32207
|
|
October 31, 2015 , 12:46 am
|
Arrived at USPS Destination Facility
|
JACKSONVILLE, FL 32099
|
|
October 28, 2015 , 6:53 pm
|
|
SEATTLE, WA 98168
|
|
October 28, 2015 , 5:38 pm
|
|
FEDERAL WAY, WA 98003
|
|
October 28, 2015 , 9:25 am
|
Shipping Label Created
|
FEDERAL WAY, WA 98003
|

This is my order from the 28 of Oct no problem

On Mon, Nov 9, 2015 at 2:04 PM, [email protected] wrote: In the event you feel confident the package has been lost, you can file a claim directly through USPS. After 15 days of the last scan and the package has not been scanned as delivered, on the 16th day we will re-ship the order to you if the items are still in stock, in the case that the items are out of stock we will refund you. If the original package is delivered at a later date you will be charged for the items. If we determine that the package was lost due to an incorrect provided address, you will need to make another purchase and file a claim through USPS.

Call hours
Saturday 10am-3pm PST
(253) 336-3718

Again with all due respect the package Has Not I Repeat has not left the origin facility in Kent Washington, so how is it on the way I order from the west coast all the time nothing has ever taken this long and all I'm getting from you guy's and the postal service bus be patient in 5 days it should have left Washington ! I'm not expecting updates every blinking moment I want to know where the product that I spent My Money on and neither of you guys seem tyo understand you I suit at your deal and read scripts on what o say and be nonchalant and Blas's about things when the onlyu one who is getting the shaft is the ones that help make it possible for you guys to have jobs. Not saying my little order makes a difference but bit should thanx for you taking the time outta you day to insult my intelligence once again have a nice day

On Mon, Nov 9, 2015 at 1:32 PM, [email protected] wrote: Unfortunately, when it comes to shipping, the package won't be updated at every moment. The only thing I would say is to be patient it is still on its way to you, I do apologize about the delay but it is on its way to you.

Call hours
Saturday 10am-3pm PST
(253) 336-3718

I understand your shipping policy, and with all due respect in turn to your company because. Again the post service hasn't been helpful as stated agent hung up on me after 30 minutes of stating its within the delivery window. And yes I do understand things are transported via truck but when you have a expected delivery date of 11\6. And it now the 8th something is wrong, especially when IIT has not left washington , I have ordered from your company before and gotten the items within stated time of 2-5 days. Not being a pain just need help. Could have jumped in my car and drove to picvk up this item thasnx for your time Aimee

On Mon, Nov 9, 2015 at 12:14 PM, [email protected] wrote: We do apologize you are having delays with your package. We are attaching a link to our delivery page that has info to contact USPS directly at. First Class packages are now being transported via trucks and will take longer and have less in between scans meaning that it will show created and or picked up and then delivered. Priority still travels on Airplanes. http://vapenw.com/index.php/deliveryandshippinginformation

Sincerely,Aimee
Customer Support VapeNW

Your beef is with the delivery service not with the vendor.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All I can say VapeNw has always treated me right..over the past year I've ordered 3 mods, 4 subtanks, coils and a few other items..Point is USPS deliveries down here to southern CA has always been on time..about 3 days from the day I placed the order..I've got no problem ordering from them again...just sayin

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

This post was a year ago and I've just order something recently. As the guy stated their customer service is terrible. They emailed me about my mod not being stocked so it was being refunded and I created a ticket to ask what was going on. The person looked up the wrong order and told me the wrong thing.
He realized later and apologized and told me what was being refunded. BUT I believe he refunded the wrong person because all the discount and store credit were incorrect.The other person must have ordered 2 mod like I accidentally ordered 2 mod. Its been 3 days now and this still havent been resolved.

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I've ordered from them quite a few times. Never a problem.

VU Sponsors