Reviewer
looks like cigalikes and AIOs are making a comeback. seen this interesting one

looks like it comes in a case that also charges it and 2 cigalikes
VapeOnly-Malle-Portable-Charging-Case-kit---2250mAh_03_4d3ed4.jpg

good for sneaking a vape somewhere stealthy lol
VapeOnly-Malle-Portable-Charging-Case-kit---2250mAh_10_f6a01e.jpg

VapeOnly-Malle-Portable-Charging-Case-kit---2250mAh_12_766e64.jpg

VapeOnly-Malle-Portable-Charging-Case-kit---2250mAh_19_a16b77.jpg

https://www.heavengifts.com/product/VapeOnly-Malle-Portable-Charging-Case-kit.html

pricing seems pretty good to. looks like a nice way to get off cigarettes or a stealth vape

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I really like the handy case and a wonderful idea , My MIL (in her 80's) prefers this type, I may grab a set for her.

eSMOKA

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The 1.5ohm coil is interesting. But I can't find any info as to the material of the wick.

I've never heard of a product from vapeonly that was decent quality, though.

I would have to put 50mg nic in there for it to even come close to satisfying LOL. You're talking 7-9W vaping here. Stealthy? Yes. Satisfying? Most likely not. I need 15W-18W to get satisfaction. But with 50mg nic it might be good for quashing a nic fit without much vapor.

Will keep my eye on it. I have a lot of 808 threaded cigalikes but they use those nasty foam filled cartos...YUK! And at 2+ ohms, not worth even looking at these days LOL.

eSMOKA

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, I started on cigalikes (most everyone did if you started pre-2013 or so) . It only got me interested but never got me to quit. What got me to quit, believe it or not, was a VV ego (vision spinner) with Aspire ET-S with 1.8 ohm coil. That was it for me. I wasn't satisfied 100%, but I was so gratful it was soooo much better than the cigalike. I never smoked since, but I did think about it.

But about 2 weeks later I got a nautilus tank and that was it. I never even wanted to think about smoking let alone actually do it. Funny thing is now I can't even use a nautilus. The coils taste like total crap to me. But I have to give it kudos along with the vv ego.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Yeah, I started on cigalikes (most everyone did if you started pre-2013 or so) . It only got me interested but never got me to quit. What got me to quit, believe it or not, was a VV ego (vision spinner) with Aspire ET-S with 1.8 ohm coil. That was it for me. I wasn't satisfied 100%, but I was so gratful it was soooo much better than the cigalike. I never smoked since, but I did think about it.

But about 2 weeks later I got a nautilus tank and that was it. I never even wanted to think about smoking let alone actually do it. Funny thing is now I can't even use a nautilus. The coils taste like total crap to me. But I have to give it kudos along with the vv ego.
I quit (didn't smoke but i did chewing tobacco) on a ego c twist with a kanger evod tank. was ok for a few weeks or so but i moved onto an evic (a whole 11 watts!) regulated tube mod with a kanger protank. after a few weeks i still wasn't satisfied so i moved onto mechs and RDAs and did that exclusively for years until the RTAs and regulated mods got much better

monsterlove

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I considered this myself as a work ecig but ended up getting a kamry micro instead, and I have a vape 710 kit on the way too. Not too keen on the malle flip lid PCC but it is still a good looking device and it's cheap as hell on aliexpress/gearbest.

I agree with toolsavvy though, I want a cigalike that can put out 15-20 watts while retaining this formfactor. Hopefully that will happen in the near future. Those pod systems are getting more powerful (looked at the vaporshark minnow earlier, looks pretty great), but personally I want the real cigarette form, not the pod/inhaler type thing.

eSMOKA

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm not too sure you'll see a cigalike capable of 15W any time in even the next couple years. Battery technology just isn't up to that yet. Problem is, even if it was possible, it would be a really impractical vape considering a 1ml or less juice capacity with a cigalike form factor. At 15W, you wouldn't get too many hits. I guess you could carry around a pocket full of filled carts though, lol.

I agree about the flip lid. They should have at least made it open long-ways. The slider lid would be best, though, like the Smiss Emili (marketed under a thousand other names, too lol) which is essentially a slightly smaller 510 E-Smart battery with a bullet clearomizer.

4880103-11.jpg

The best cigalike vape I ever got was from an e-smart with a top-coil T4 clearomiser. But the flavor sucked. Being a top coil, the vapor was a little hotter than a regular cigalike but it seemed to cook the flavor and make it bleh (and the silica wick didn't help lol) But the vapor production was a little better than a regular cigalike with those foam filled cartos.

The esmart is slightly bigger than a cigalike but in many ways it's a much better vape. No PCC though.

871948942_180.jpg

Last edited:

monsterlove

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm not too sure you'll see a cigalike capable of 15W any time in even the next couple years. Battery technology just isn't up to that yet. Problem is, even if it was possible, it would be a really impractical vape considering a 1ml or less juice capacity with a cigalike form factor. At 15W, you wouldn't get too many hits. I guess you could carry around a pocket full of filled carts though, lol.

The vaporshark minnow is supposed to hit 15w and I think it has 2ml capacity. It is not strictly a 'cigalike' imo but it is tiny for sure. I still have an innokin ucan from when I had an eroll too so I am fine with refilling tanks once in a while lol the average size of my regular tanks are only about 2/3ml anyway with my engine nano being the biggest at around 5ml and I hit those anywhere from 15w to 70w. My merlin mini at 20w with just under 2ml of juice lasts me a fair while personally.

I can't wait for batteries to improve myself. They have a lot of battery tech in development right now so in a few years who knows? We could get cigalikes that are 4 times as powerful, or twice as powerful with double the tank capacity. I have another cigalike on the way that has a tiny, tiny battery but it has a 2ml tank on it. I am interested to see how that stands up and will post a review when I get it.

monsterlove

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I actually won one of these recently. I haven't vaped it yet, just had a look, and I have to say the PCC looks really cheap in real life. The steel flip lid is fine, and it pushes out the ecig so you can grab them easier which is nice, but the rest of the PCC looks like really bad plastic in an ugly colour and it has a big white sticker on the back saying MADE IN CHINA. The ecig itself looks fine, but the tip of the tank is slightly recessed with white plastic which again looks cheap, and with these steel enclosed tanks you can't see how much liquid you have in it with the tiny juice windows they have. The PCC is huge too. I don't expect it to vape any differently to any other cigalike, I will try it tomorrow, but on formfactor, quality and aesthetics this is a thumbs down and I won't be keeping it.

VU Sponsors