lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
This is my Official Review of the Vapepour Gourmet Root Beer found at https://vapepour.com/gourmet-root-beer.html

The flavor is most Excellent ( Bill and Ted's Reference)
The juice came in 30ML Glass dropper sealed bottles. From Ohio
Ratio 30/70 3Mg Nic

so far i have Vaped it in the Aspire Cleito Tank using the preinstalled .4 Kanthal coil.
Air flow on this tank is wide open to half Wattage 25-45 watts on several devices including a Dna200

Flavor is Spot on Birch Beer or Rootbeer Barrel Candy to me and the few i let sample it.
Cloud from the tank combo is respectable IMHO.

LucidiousRage

The "X Wick" Man!
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
Founding Vendor
VU Wholeseller
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Thank you Lordmage! I'm glad that you are loving it! And thank you for the very kind review! :)

lordmage

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Thank you Lordmage! I'm glad that you are loving it! And thank you for the very kind review! :)
Update: to borrow a phrase from Vic "Witchcraft indeed" down a 30 m/l Can't wait Spot on

lordmage

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
another 30 m/l bites the dust still going strong so much so ordered 4 more

lordmage

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
update: @LucidiousRage
well i can say after vaping thur about 90+ m/l for the best flavor for me at least root beer needs a good amount of airflow regardless of the wattage or temp if in tc. in the clieto when i have a good coils it is marvelous. i have tried it in the crown all heads besides the rta and it is muted a bit, the crixus is a bit better but not as well as the clieto or a RDA. the steam engine flat wire is better than the crown and clouds nicely have not used the clapton yet. the dolphin does not do it justice. the tfv4 too many heads have not found one the it likes but lately even after a breakdown and cleaning. the heads i use taste like crap even after proper breakin. in the vapeston fgcc coil when broken in properly it vapes well and taste great sometimes a bit to strong.

what i used as a comparison was the drink virgil's root beer , and stewarts. to me virgils was the closest match to most of my experience

VU Sponsors