Become a Patron!

Vaper Dyana

Vaper Dyana

Bronze Contributor
Hey there.. My story goes back to the end of July 2013.. I stumbled into a Vaping channel and was asked if I vape.. I had absolutely NO clue what that meant and then by the end of that night I knew that it was something I was meant to do and had already got a starter kit pif'd to me.. August 9th 2013 was the day I put out my last smoke and started on my vaping adventure with my eGo - C upgrade kit and I haven't looked back..

Today I have a few mods in my collection and I'm hoping to make my lil family of mods bigger.. I have yet to get into building coils but maybe in the near future because I'm getting a lil envious of all the cloud chasers.. Not to mention I love to try out and collect juice.. I have ALOT of juice.. lol.. I have enough to last me the next couple years for sure but its never enough for me.. I do like to share and pif it off to friends and people starting to vape..

You will find me in the deals section of this forum.. :) I hope to hear from alot of you if you have any questions or concerns.. Don't be shy.. I dont bite! :)

VU Sponsors