Become a Patron!

Vaperoxx's Emporium of Vaping!

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sorry for the late reply @VAPEROXX I was very busy when I received them and lost track.

Anyway, I bought the grab bag and am very happy with coils! They're some of the cleanest looking i've ever had.
My alien stash was getting low and all of them have bunches in the wraps lol so I was happy to get these.

Grab bag was a great value as well!

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to announce our rebranding, inspired by my friend and brother, @jwill.

Aspex Performance Coils is now Coil Exotics by The Wire Spider! Our new logo is pictured below, and soon will appear on our packaging!
23e353f4c83a894093e7cff136abc990.jpg

I believe the word your searching for, is Space...Ranger...

Last edited:

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
space range hu???

hum.......................................
where have I heard that befor lol

BTW
LOVING the coils​

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Who has used tried coils and how do you like them?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
meeeeeeeeeee

if you could not tell.
and they are so good that i have family and friends that requested
i set them up with da Bunny atomizer bacon wick and Vaper coils for them TO...
using the N80 4 core Aliens Der
EASY TO REWICK I use a needle and thread to fish da bacon threw..

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Who has used tried coils and how do you like them?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I have one of his aliens in a kylin mini that i am vaping rite now. I cant say enough about the quality of this coil. As a builder i would rank him at the top of the list. And all around he is a great guy to even just call a friend. If you get some of his coils your taste buds will definitely thank you.
Oh and his cornbread puddn is AMAZING and something you gotta try.

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Add another who's used these. Have an Alien in an RTA I've been vaping on for a few months. Heck I have a Glaz RDA coming that I'll need to get some coils for.
I'm ready for you Don!

The Wire Spider

Im loving the ones I got from @VAPEROXX! Gorgeous coils, break in was easy, fast ramp up, really good flavor, and good clouds. I was concerned I might get a bit of a metallic taste from Ni80 since many report that, but Ive had no issues with that. All in all, positive experience. I would buy again for sure.

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well then, pm me your address and coil needs and I'll make sure you're taken care of out of the Vaperoxx's Emergency Medical Relief Program. Best wishes brother!

The Wire Spider
That is a very generous offer, but I'll pay for them like everyone else. You are running a business and that's something I respect. I'm not destitute by any means. I'm fortunate that I've prepared (at least for vaping) with needed supplies. I have plenty of coils and wire, and while they are not as good as the product from you, they will work. I'd rather those emergency relief supplies go to others who many be in greater need than I. Rock on brother.

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
That is a very generous offer, but I'll pay for them like everyone else. You are running a business and that's something I respect. I'm not destitute by any means. I'm fortunate that I've prepared (at least for vaping) with needed supplies. I have plenty of coils and wire, and while they are not as good as the product from you, they will work. I'd rather those emergency relief supplies go to others who many be in greater need than I. Rock on brother.
Don, you're a friend and a true gentleman. Just remember; I'm here for you when you need me brother!

The Wire Spider

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Quality coils from an outstanding guy and he's a veteran to boot! I came home from my latest business trip to find 3 pairs of 4 core aliens waiting for me. I put a set in my Kennedy and didn't really have any hot spots to work out. Happy camper here!

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Original post updated! Please read! New Stuff!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ using Tapatalk -The Wire Spider-

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
SALE! $100 worth of Alien coils for $50 shipped to the first 2 PMs!

SALE! 3 120ml bottles of juice of your choice for $50 shipped to the first 2 PMs!

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
SALE! $100 worth of Alien coils for $50 shipped to the first 2 PMs!

SALE! 3 120ml bottles of juice of your choice for $50 shipped to the first 2 PMs!

Let me add that these offers can be combined! Want juice and coils? Today is your lucky day!

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Alwzys as good deal when im broke... wth....grrr...lol

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Sweeten the deal? Okay then! Combine these offers and get $100 worth of coils and 3 120ml bottles of juice for $75 shipped! First PM only!

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Sweeten the deal? Okay then! Combine these offers and get $100 worth of coils and 3 120ml bottles of juice for $75 shipped! First PM only!

YOU STOP TEMPTING ME!!!!

DAMN IT
SOLD

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
If you haven't tried his juice or coils yet....i guarentee you will more than pleased.
ooooooooooo I LOVE his coils he almost had me at 100 for 50
yet I was so proud i resisted then EM WHEN AN upped da aunty...
yet I know NOTHING of his flavor profileing
sooooooooooooo
whats REALLY REALLY GOOD that vaper makes???
baring in mind dat
diketone's an me DO NOT GET ALONG AT ALL...

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Let's run one more of those deals out the door! Next PM gets the same deal!

I am loving his juices, cornbread puddin, fried cinnamon roll, strawberry cheesecake and froot loops and milk. His flavors are fantastic.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
His cp rocks. Though fried cinnamon roll sounds good too.

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Yes I am! Sorry I'm slow...Adulting should be outlawed. That's it! I'm starting a White House petition to get adulting outlawed! Who's with me?!!!!!

thor363

Member For 3 Years
I'm with ya!

I'm dying on the vine here! :xD: Generic locally wrapped coils and online juice...help....me...please... :xD:...send your Artistic Wizardry sir!

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I haven't heardfrom him in a long while. I wonder how he is doing.

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested

thor363

Member For 3 Years
I paid for 'restock' on some coils and juices back on September 10th, but haven't heard from him since September 23. His original note said he had a very large 'restock' he was working on ahead of mine, so maybe I'm just being hopeful but he may be buried under that large order still. Hoping he's ok! ...seriously.

I placed an order Sept 15th and haven't heard back from him, no replies to sent messages either. I hope all is ok.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors