Become a Patron!

Vapers anonymous

Whiskeywarrior

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi my name is WW. (Hi ww)

I'm addicted to all thing vape related. I find I can't stop building coils and trying them immediately. Mixing juice is almost therapeutic. I eye fornicate all the mods and attys online saying I just need one more. I have stacks of batteries in line to be charged. The struggle is real.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi, my name is Rossco and I'm a Vapaholic (Hi Rossco)

I'm addict to all things Vape. Vaping keeps me off of the Stinkies and helps keep me calm and relaxed. I find myself lusting and drooling over Mod's, RDA's and Tanks. I find a good well built Mechanical Mods so arousing I sometimes embarrass myself if I'm not careful. Times like when at work when I want to choke the shit out of someone I find a good 5-10 minute Vape will calm me down and I can once again think strait. I also find spinning wire and wrapping coils so therapeutic that it puts the world back into balance again.

Vaping has taken over my home, I have gear, wire and supplies in almost every nook of my Apartment. I constantly evangelize Vaping to all smokers who will listen.

Yes, I am a Vapaholic!

Whiskeywarrior

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
There is no escape for me. So far tonight I have built and tried out about 10 different sets of coils. All in an effort to find my perfect coil, an effort I believe to be in vain because there is no such thing. My addiction lies in the act of bettering my skills and trying new things. All I can do now is accept it, enjoy the labor of love and, revel in my small accomplishments.

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
There is no escape for me. So far tonight I have built and tried out about 10 different sets of coils. All in an effort to find my perfect coil, an effort I believe to be in vain because there is no such thing. My addiction lies in the act of bettering my skills and trying new things. All I can do now is accept it, enjoy the labor of love and, revel in my small accomplishments.
Well said! :)

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am not addicted.
You can't make me join your meetings.
But I NEEDED a new mod.
I haven't seen one like that.
I should probably get it before it is no longer available.
It was on sale.
No one has this that I knw of.
It is the last one of it's kind.
My old one had a scratch on it.
There was an empty spot on my shelf.
It was lonely.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
My name is Lucy and I'm a squonkaholic

It has been about one second since my last vape

Whiskeywarrior

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi Lucy.
It's been way too long since your last vape. Gotta be careful with that, you might get some oxygen in your lungs.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Hi Whiskey - they say the first step to recovery is admitting that you have a problem :D

Whiskeywarrior

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am not addicted.
You can't make me join your meetings.
But I NEEDED a new mod.
I haven't seen one like that.
I should probably get it before it is no longer available.
It was on sale.
No one has this that I knw of.
It is the last one of it's kind.
My old one had a scratch on it.
There was an empty spot on my shelf.
It was lonely.

Why does that sound so familiar?

VU Sponsors