Become a Patron!

Vaper's Carnivale (what's it like)

stanglifemike

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Has anyone ever been to this event, or at least know anything about it? I asked because it's advertised as being "like no other vape convention", and "for smokers, by vapers". It's a 2 hour drive, so I don't wanna waste my time if it's basically a smoking convention...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

stanglifemike

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Have you heard anything about it, or are you taking a chance on it?
You shoulda came to Vape Showcase. It was in Atlanta last month and all the big vendors were there!

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have you heard anything about it, or are you taking a chance on it?
You shoulda came Vape Showcase. It was in Atlanta last month and all the big vendors were there!

That would have been a 12 hour drive LOL, and I only get allotted so many vape conventions per year (this'll be #3 for me in 2018).

I've not been, but I've heard good things. There are some videos on YouTube. It's not a smokers' convention. It's just geared towards getting smokers to quit rather than pushing vapers to vape. There'll be plenty of everything for everyone based on what I'm reading... The vendor list is quite impressive.

http://deepsouthvc.com/vendors.html

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

stanglifemike

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Yea, that's a LONG drive, I know from experience. I drove from Atlanta to Cleveland many years ago to visit a friend
Hope you have a good time in Chattanooga!

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Never been, but I'm going... And it's a 10 hour drive for me :)

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk
Would be a 10 hour drive for me as well so I won't be going but I hope you have a good time man. The scenery around Chattanooga is beautiful and the people are nice.

VU Sponsors