Become a Patron!

VAPERS!........VERY IMPORTANT INFO!!!! THE TRUTH ABOUT......

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Vanden Schmitt Owner
VAPERS!........VERY IMPORTANT INFO!!!!
THE TRUTH ABOUT WHY SO MANY AGENCIES ARE AGAINST VAPING!

*Please take a few minutes to read. Feel free to share or post anywhere you feel necessary, and please share with anyone you know who needs to know the truth about vaping*

Some of you who have been vaping for years may already know this information, but some of you who have just been introduced to vaping need to know exactly what's going on. It's crucial that you understand exactly why vaping is being attacked by local and federal governments, anti-smoking agencies, the media, and health care groups.

READ HERE: https://www.facebook.com/lonnie.j.bozeman/posts/10153177984898209
OR
HERE: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+StephenMadd/posts/HM8FpbbBNB4

Last edited:

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Friendly bump...

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Smokie.. I want to hang this up in my group on fb..
this is written excellent an in a better way than I can ever explain..
thank you so very much for sharing this with us here.. <3

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks Smokie!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Excellent post Smokie! Thanks!

Heldar

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sad part is that there are a lot of people that will throw this type of post into the conspiracy bin. :( great post though, and makes more sense than it should.

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
Glad someone else did some digging on tobacco bonds. I think a lot of people miss how relevant they are in the war against vaping in some key states that already spent that revenue stream, and are looking for ways to shore it up.

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sad part is that there are a lot of people that will throw this type of post into the conspiracy bin. :( great post though, and makes more sense than it should.

Just remember (as a basic example), a few years ago if you believed in the existence of the NSA you were called a conspiracy theorist. Then if you believed they were actually tapping peoples phone lines you were a conspiracy theorist.

Now:
nsa_udc_complex.jpg
collect-citizen-data.jpg

The world is full of various theories but @SMOKIE is using facts and valid arguments to back his stance. I think he's right on but most people don't want to peel back the layers like he has, there's some scary facts in there (like, "Hey your government doesn't actually give a shit about your health they just want your money!")

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just remember (as a basic example), a few years ago if you believed in the existence of the NSA you were called a conspiracy theorist. Then if you believed they were actually tapping peoples phone lines you were a conspiracy theorist.

Now:
View attachment 17953
View attachment 17954

The world is full of various theories but @SMOKIE is using facts and valid arguments to back his stance. I think he's right on but most people don't want to peel back the layers like he has, there's some scary facts in there (like, "Hey your government doesn't actually give a shit about your health they just want your money!")

I think the whole NSA debacle was the icing on the cake for those who didn't want to believe the gov. is clearly lying to us about numerous things.. The hard part is proving the gov. is actually being truthful (with whatever topic comes up) .. But sadly there are so many 'conspiracy' shows and bullshit books that make the spectrum too wide with what we should be believing.. One example is good old Jesse Ventura's show on TruTV - which is anything but..

Funny how we don't hear anything more about the whole 'gov is watching us' topics that were on the news for what 2 days? lol.. but we will have Bruce Jenner sex change headlines 24/7 .. it's a sad world we live in..

Heldar

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Now:
View attachment 17953
View attachment 17954

Oh I'm quite aware, and i agree with the op and article. I was just pointing out that im saddened there will be people who simply disregard it, even with facts presented. Wasnt a rebuttal, just a general statement :)

VapeTechnologies

VapeTechnologies LLC Advanced Custom Boxes
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Glad someone else did some digging on tobacco bonds. I think a lot of people miss how relevant they are in the war against vaping in some key states that already spent that revenue stream, and are looking for ways to shore it up.
Great article, I just shared this w/ my twitter account. Thanks!

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh I'm quite aware, and i agree with the op and article. I was just pointing out that im saddened there will be people who simply disregard it, even with facts presented. Wasnt a rebuttal, just a general statement :)

I figured as much :D Too many people hear "conspiracy" and immediately think "well, this must be bullshit." But there are actual conspiracies out there, most of them fueled by money and power, and @SMOKIE shows quite well the reasons why so many agencies are fighting vaping.

Trying to not come off as argumentative, more just talking lol

Heldar

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I figured as much :D Too many people hear "conspiracy" and immediately think "well, this must be bullshit." But there are actual conspiracies out there, most of them fueled by money and power, and @SMOKIE shows quite well the reasons why so many agencies are fighting vaping.

Trying to not come off as argumentative, more just talking lol
Im thinking it stems from people being normalized to the crazy sasquatch type conspiracies that when one pops up and looks legitimate they just disregard it. It cant be real if its THAT simple hahaha.

VapeTechnologies

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Im thinking it stems from people being normalized to the crazy sasquatch type conspiracies that when one pops up and looks legitimate they just disregard it. It cant be real if its THAT simple hahaha.

Exactly! For instance, was there an agenda behind 9/11? IMO, absolutely!! Are reptilians running the planet and secretly spraying us with chemicals from planes in the sky? Ummm, no. I highly doubt that. UFO's maybe....

I think more people just need to think for themselves and open up their mind a little bit. Just because I believe that what's happening right now in the middle east is nothing more than "divide and conquer" does not mean I believe there's a race of aliens inhabiting the planet with us.

The word "conspiracy" is a generalized, fabricated word that was meant to do exactly what it's doing right now. Generalizing the "crazies". And too many people put way too much trust in their colorful, flashing box sitting in the living room.

I'm very upset with what society has become.

Heldar

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Exactly! For instance, was there an agenda behind 9/11? IMO, absolutely!! Are reptilians running the planet and secretly spraying us with chemicals from planes in the sky? Ummm, no. I highly doubt that. UFO's maybe....

I think more people just need to think for themselves and open up their mind a little bit. Just because I believe that what's happening right now in the middle east is nothing more than "divide and conquer" does not mean I believe there's a race of aliens inhabiting the planet with us.

The word "conspiracy" is a generalized, fabricated word that was meant to do exactly what it's doing right now. Generalizing the "crazies". And too many people put way too much trust in their colorful, flashing box sitting in the living room.

I'm very upset with what society has become.
Reptilians? Naw, man. Its clearly Bigfoot thats the alien spraying chemicals. Thats why we never find their homes... damned space bears are screwing with us!!

Hey! it's just Ray...

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What I don't get is they were pushing us away from smoking before vaping was ever around. Between over pricing, health insurance issues and smoking bans everywhere we go, even in our own cars in some cases.

They pushed, we stopped, now they need to leave us the hell alone!

Heldar

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What I don't get is they were pushing us away from smoking before vaping was ever around. Between over pricing, health insurance issues and smoking bans everywhere we go, even in our own cars in some cases.

They pushed, we stopped, now they need to leave us the hell alone!
They pushed sure, but they didn't expect us to actually stop. And now that we did, their wallets are hurting.

VapeTechnologies

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Reptilians? Naw, man. Its clearly Bigfoot thats the alien spraying chemicals. Thats why we never find their homes... damned space bears are screwing with us!!

Oh they're screwing with us alright, but I've got some good defense-

I've found that if you use kanthal instead of tinfoil when making a hat, it works much better at deflecting the ultrasonic mind control wavelengths. It takes a little longer to weave the kanthal into a hat (ribbon wire goes a little quicker) but it's well worth it! And it holds up much better than tinfoil.

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Tardigrades?
download (3).jpg

VU Sponsors