Become a Patron!

Vapeston Maganus alternative glass - PLEASE HELP!

So I have broken the glass on my tank. I'm currently looking for replacement glass but I haven't found anything online as they are either out of stock or they do not ship to the UK.

Could anybody recommend me any alternative glass tubes that I could use?

I'm looking at the Sense Herakles, Horizon Arctic and Freemax Starre glass tubes but I wanted to ask before I made a decision.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The Freemax Starre and the Maganus are the same tank. Different names. Double check the dimensions before ordering though.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
and make sure you match the tank
there are 3 different vapeston maganus tanks
I am not sure if the glass in interchangable

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I meant can the original maganus glass switch with the top fill maganus or the new ceramikus
if it can then any starre should fit fine otherwise youll have to get the corresponding freemax version that matches your maganus version

chuckpie85

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I can confirm the starre pro glass does fit the original starre I imagine the same could be said for the magnus

Teo22

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So I have broken the glass on my tank. I'm currently looking for replacement glass but I haven't found anything online as they are either out of stock or they do not ship to the UK.

Could anybody recommend me any alternative glass tubes that I could use?

I'm looking at the Sense Herakles, Horizon Arctic and Freemax Starre glass tubes but I wanted to ask before I made a decision.

Aspire Cleito Tank works, and also the Aspire Atlantis EVO (the longer tank)
both work on the Vapeston Maganus DVC Clearomizer tank.

VU Sponsors