Become a Patron!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mines going strong too (coil) blowing my mind, although I don't vape as high wattage as most (around 30W)

BCBuch

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah I can't believe Ive had this tank for ages now and my 0.2 coil just won't die l, it's still going strong! Got a banana flavour in there right now absolutely love this tank except for three things

1 the base gets hot ...there's a whole load of coil mass at the bottom of the base would like to have seen an ultem or Delrin disc come with it

2 the top cap would have preferred in metal

3 I had to use my own 510 instead of the stock drip tip as it was too wide

Other than that love it more flavour than the beast but less clouds like it that way round thanks again for the review para :)

After loosing my since of taste and kind of recovering it I'm loving the flavor these things are producing. I have the 510s on both right now trying them out. Still a mouth full of flavor and for those that care a cloud chucking setup. i would also prefer the caps being made of steel. I just started out lining the caps up and twisting them counter clockwise until the click down flush into place and then tighten them up.

BCBuch

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Mines going strong too (coil) blowing my mind, although I don't vape as high wattage as most (around 30W)

I have the .20 factory coils on both right now st at 55 watts. I am loving this Tmaxx's through them. The apple pie with flavor boost is ok. I say that because the apple is a little muted. It needs to have a little twang or sour to give it that Granny Smith apple flavor. Then it would be better. The custard filled cinnamon roll is very good. Creamy vaping happiness going on in my mouth. I haven't tried the cinnamon funnel cake yet.

BCBuch

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Also ordered these from Tmaxx to chase a little flavor with the new setups.

Peanut Butter Custard
- Bottle Size: 120 ml
- Nicotine Level: 3 mg
- VG/PG Ratio: 70VG / 30PG
Peanut Butter Custard
- Nicotine Level: 0 mg
White Chocolate Peanut Butter
White Chocolate Peanut Butter
- Nicotine Level: 3 mg
Lemon Creme Filled Doughnut
Strawberry Doughnut
Maple Glazed Doughnut

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I always appreciate when you share your experiences @Paratech, always best to hear from those who have tried it all.

You must have a kick ass camera too, your pics are always sooo good!

I wanna pick your brain on the Sense Blazer Pro, have you tried it and how does it compare to the original Blazer?

Thanks mjag
Don't think I've tried them all yet but certainly putting forth a good effort to get there.
haha
The camera is just a Samsung Galaxy S7, it does pretty well for me.

I'll move the Sense Blazer Pro from 9th to next and get back with you.
It's been patiently waiting for me to get to it. lol

Just in case I forgot to mention, I did follow through and get this review done on July 8th.
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/sense-blazer-pro.338945/

jpasint

Member For 4 Years
I'm really interested in this one. Thank you for the excellent review.
You will love it Frank.
The nicest "feature" IMO is the 100% leak free design.
I always keep it vertical so I can't comment on it's pocket capability.

I have 5 or 6 of these.

Have to add that my son thought the draw was a little tight compared to other subohm tanks he had tried.
This was my first try at subohm so I can't say for sure.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You will love it Frank.
The nicest "feature" IMO is the 100% leak free design.
I always keep it vertical so I can't comment on it's pocket capability.

I have 5 or 6 of these.

Have to add that my son thought the draw was a little tight compared to other subohm tanks he had tried.
This was my first try at subohm so I can't say for sure.
I have a Cleito Exo and love it. I have a Smok Baby X tank too but I like the Cleito more. I'm ready to step up on a top airflow tank and this one fits the bill. Now which color do I want...lol

VU Sponsors