Become a Patron!

Vapesupersaver.com - My experience

I ordered a Subtank Mini from this vendor on March 12th around 3am for the best price I could find online which was $29.99. Plus free shipping. Shortly after I had a question about the product and sent an email. I received a reply extremely fast!! The product was shipped out the very same day on it's 600 mile journey and I received it on March 14th. I couldn't be happier with the service I received. The site is very legit and I will definitely be using them in the future. I haven't been able to use the Subtank yet because I'm still waiting on my MVP 3.0 from a different site but I'm certain if I had any issues they would take care of them. Thanks Vapesupersaver!

VapeSuperSaver

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you for the support and the review. I really can't tell you how much it means! :)

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have not come across much information on this vendor on the web so I presume that they are a new business. I'm always on the lookout for new businesses that are looking to bring the community a high level of customer service, the most competitive prices, genuine products and a wide selection of hardware and juices. So I decided to look into the site and see what they had to offer. My initial impressions are as follows.

Nothing fancy about the presentation of the website, very basic and user friendly. When you go to the site you'll notice a category grid in green to the left where you will be able to search for the products that you're looking for. All the tabs work fine except the Aspire tab, when I clicked on it nothing came about so I gather that there's a glitch with the server. The product selection is somewhat limited but that's to be expected if they are just starting out and looking to expand. I'm a longtime vapor and noticed the selection of what they do stock is on point for starters. You will find the 30 and 50 watt i Sticks and a decent selection of Kangertech products to choose from. Like many fellow vapors, I have long admired Kanger for their leadership in innovation and was very pleased to see the entire Subtank line listed. They also stock the 1600 milliamp Evod pens and Ipow 2, both which are very popular for beginners and intermediate vapors. I would like to see more Eleaf products since they are an industry leader that manufactures high quality products that are always in great demand. Items like the GS AIR w/ coils, Lemo and Lemo Drop, Mini i Stick, bending adapter to preserve threads, silicone cases to protect the box mods etc.. Having all products listed by brand manufacturer helps to navigate the site more efficiently and to process orders much faster as well. I'm personally not a huge fan of Aspire products but a few would be worth getting as they have been proven to be of quality. The Mini Nautilus, Vivi Nova-S and Et-s are all good glass tanks. The have the Eleaf Melo (good sub ohm tank) but need to get coils as it's very important to have heads for the tanks readily available when people visit the website to make their selections. I would like to suggest expanding on the box mod selection by getting in stock the SMOK XPRO M80 Plus, Ipv Mini 70 watt and Sigelei Mini 30 and 150 watt, all are very popular choices in the vapor community. The accessories column looks very good, you'll find airflow controllers, cases and glass tubes for your tanks. I would suggest adding some i Stick leather/silicone cases and bending adapters, Eleaf LCD Ohm Meter, 510/ego adapter and high drain IMR 18650 batteries by Panasonic, AW, Efest and Sony VTC. Japanese Organic Cotton, wire and coil jigs are also handy for people who wish to build their own coils using such hybrids as the Subtank Mini and Plus or build on the Eleaf Lemo. These are just a few suggestions to further enhance and advance the site to increase greater access for a wide variety of vapor needs. One thing I would replace right away is the "Trustfire" battery charger with a Nitecore, many people have had very serious problems with Trust fire batteries and chargers, so it's always best to promote greater access to safety especially for new vapors.

Juice selection could use an expansion but they are off to a good start. Thus far, there are three different brands to choose from with an assortment of flavor options and nicotine strengths. I have tried Suicde Bunny/King Crown which are quite good in my opinion but they are on the steep side price wise. I would like to see all juices stay below .50 cents per ml with .30-40 cents per ml being ideal. That way no one in the community will be priced out and will have more affordable access to choose their preferred juices. The other two juice choices on their site include Pack Juice which I have never heard of but certainly worth a try since it is reasonably priced at .20 cents per ml and sold in 30 ml plastic bottles for $6. The last juice option is from Adirondack and comes in 30 ml green glass bottles (nice) and it sells for $15. I will be trying one of these very soon and will offer feedback at such time. If they can bring the price down to $12 that would be even better and people will have more resources to buy other things from the site. I would suggest adding 3 or 5 ml syringes and glass bottles to the accessories menu as people can always use them to store their liquid and make tank filling easier. Room for improvement but definitely off to a good start.

Policies: This is a very important area and I always suggest new and intermediate vapors read the fine print before placing orders with new vendors, so as to avoid future disappointments and grievances. CUSTOMER SERVICE is #1 Priority for any business and those that want to remain in business and prosper must take this very seriously given the nature of competition in the free market. One thing that did not impress me was the 10 day return policy which begins from the time you place your order. When you factor in shipping and transit time there's no guarantee when you will get your order or if there will be a delay with USPS which we all know happens quite often. I would kindly suggest a reasonable return time frame of 30 days from the date of delivery. This will give a reasonable window for transit time and give the vapor ample opportunity to test their product and see if there are issues. Take for example, a defect in the mod, circuitry/overheating issues, batteries going dead after just 2 weeks etc.. You as the consumer need to have recourse and the vendor must assure that if a product fails to perform that you will be able to get an exchange for the same product you paid for, one that is reliable and possessing good build quality. Building a long term positive relationship solidified in trust and integrity is very important for everyone involved.

Pricing: I think the prices are reasonable which is what made me take notice of this company in the first place. I have done business with many vendors over the years and as we all know many products are grossly overpriced, this company seems to have done their homework properly and is quite competitive. I think the Kanger cases and airflow controllers could be cheaper but everything else seems to be right on target. Let's face it, the company that will offer the best products with the best service will win your business. When the website is easy to scroll through, when there is a good selection of the best gear and juice at your disposal and the owners take pride in what they do, you'll have no reason to go elsewhere. When the service is good you become a repeat customer and when it's bad you not only leave disgruntled but also place the vendor on our WALL OF SHAME and that tends to spread like lightning all across the internet. We as vapors love to support small businesses that aim to be the best they can be and are not solely after the greed of the almighty dollar. Simple lesson, when you're a good vendor you make the wrong things right and do everything you can to give every vapor the best customer service experience possible, by doing that you keep your life stress free and know that people will gladly come to you and refer others your way.

Shipping: Spend $15 and your products ship free of charge. I think that is reasonable. There are companies that offer free shipping with no set quantity or low spending amount, the marker for this website at $15 is fairly good in my opinion and a definite incentive to try them out. This is a welcome feature that I'm sure will attract many new vapors to this vendor.

Suggestion: I have made some important suggestions mentioned above with regard to hardware, e-juice and service. The only other thing I would like to add is to perhaps offer a free 10 ml sample for people to try out a particular juice flavor and see if they like it, that way they can come back and purchase more once they have had a chance to sample a flavor. Also, offering small 5 ml sample packs in 5 different flavors would peak further interest as the juice line expands on their site. DEAL OF THE WEEK would also be a nice touch to spotlight a product and offer people the opportunity to get it for an excellent price. I suggest a week as opposed to a day because people lead very busy lives and may not be able to catch it with a small 24hr window, so the week, say perhaps starting on Sunday running through Sunday would work best.

Summation: I think this vendor is off to a good start and I see a lot of potential once they prove themselves and win your business in the long run. I deal exclusively with the best vendors in the industry and have learned through much trial and error of what to look for. So now, I only strive to pick out the best and recommend them to my fellow vapors in the community. I have very good instincts about this vendor and it looks like they did a lot of homework to get off on the right note. As with everything time will show the results but my instincts tell me we have a winner here.

I believe in full transparency so here's the company information I got from their website.

Owner: Tom
Telephone: 770-823-8157
Based out of: Roswell, Georgia
[email protected]
www.vapesupersaver.com

VapeSuperSaver

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@Dissonance That was extremely thorough and very well written. Beautifully done. Thank you.

I'll try to do a detailed response that would do that post justice when time permits, but I can say the business is expanding, and this is definitely a long haul venture. Customer input is key to success, and we take it very seriously. The goal is to be the shop that vapers want it to be.

My experience with Vape Super Saver has actually been quite poor.
My sister placed a large order on the website and it's been over 4 days and the order has not been shipped, even though their shipping policy says it will ship within 24 hours depending on the time of the order.

She is not that concerned with the when the order gets shipped. Her concern is more the lack of response from the explaining the delay. She has emailed them 3 times and not received a single email back...

Best case scenario is she eventually receives her order and never orders from them again. Worst case she has to go through the hassle of reporting them to the BBB and IFCC.

Overall really disappointing to be ignored by a company that you are giving business to.

I know this post is old, but with the negative report posted alex V. I think I won't be purchasing there sorry. (glad i seen this i was ready to order)

VU Sponsors