Become a Patron!

VapeWild problem solved

Codexe

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I ordered some stuff from VapeWild and 8 days ago it was marked as delivered but I never received it. Called post office and after a lot of waiting they tell me only the sender can file a claim so they can check what happened and maybe find the package.
VapeWild won't even call usps to start the claim. All they do is copy/paste their ....ty toa which says they aren't responsible. They even have the nerve to send memes through the direct message system on their site, laughing at people who are losing money ordering on their site. Utterly disrespectful.
I've had more help from chinese sellers on Ebay than with these guys. All it would have took is a simple phone call and I couldve had a chance at getting my package, but nope.
Im charging back on my Visa, those thieves arent getting my money.
Im advising to stay away from that site

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Actually, you were ill-advised by your PO, receiver is responsible for filing a claim - as far as the seller can tell, your package was delivered

They even have the nerve to send memes through the direct message system on their site, laughing at people who are losing money ordering on their site. Utterly disrespectful.

Can you show us these taunts?

I'm not defending or promoting VapeWild in any case, I've never bought anything from them.- However, a lot of us here take it with a grain of salt when it seems like someone joined VU just to smear a company, by making a complaint their first post

Best of luck to you - and welcome to VU

Codexe

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I closed the page before thinking about screenshotting and when I opened it again to do it the dms were gone. The dude's name was mark and as his tag he had meme wizard. Im sure he wouldnt even deny it if someone went and asked him.

Codexe

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I called 3 different times and talked to three different canada post employees. It's also on the site, can't file a claim if you're not the sender.

Codexe

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I tried messaging them and get memes and copy/paste bullshit instead of just a phone call to find my missing package.
I'm not paying for something I never received. I've done everything I could to try and find my package. They won't do anything. I think I went about this the right way.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I called 3 different times and talked to three different canada post employees. It's also on the site, can't file a claim if you're not the sender.

Ah, Canada Post, thought you were referring to USPS

The only thing I know about Canada Post first hand is that it is a very slow service

Codexe

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
For canada post ? yes
I called my local office, then the supervisor which told me to file a claim in the customer service, which got me the 800 number, where they told me I have to contact the sender so they can start the investigation

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The only thing I know about Canada Post first hand is that it is a very slow service

I do believe that Canada has customs laws or regulations pertaining to incoming Nicotine which could also have something to do with the issue.

Codexe

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Customs don't have it, the tracking number shows it delivered to my door. On a day where I was here all day waiting for the package

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Customs don't have it, the tracking number shows it delivered to my door. On a day where I was here all day waiting for the package

Well from what you are telling us this has to do with your local post delivery and has nothing at all to do with Vape Wild. From what they see in tracking it was delivered so it is up to you to take it up with Canadian Post. Just my opinion but also common sense.

Codexe

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It would be, and I would have, except only the sender can file a claim for lost or stolen packages.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Canada? Customs has it?

That crossed my mind also - especially if it came from the USPS and was handed off to Canada Post

My best guess is Vape Wild is used to USPS and it's rules regarding finding mail that is mis-delivered

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Without that they wont even check to see what happened to the parcel

If I were you, I'd trying messaging Vape Wild again with this link: here

It does state at the bottom of the page that only the Sender can initiate a search, which is the exact opposite of how USPS works

Codexe

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I told at least 3 different vapewild guys exactly that. They responded with the copy/paste from their shipping policies. And the last guy with a shitty meme

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlike US, Canada seem to have a firm stand on E-cigarettes and E-liquid as it posed a strict ban on it on importation. Canadian Customs and Health Canada officials has the right to confiscate all e-liquids (Nicotine and non-nicotine) being imported over their border.

In general, the use of E-cigarette and E-liquid in CA is legal but importation takes a hard time. If you want supplies, the local store will be your best way.

Codexe

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The parcel passed Customs with no problem. Tracking number says delivered to my door. I knew there was a chance of customs seizing the parcel and I would have lost it, but at least I would know where it was and why I haven't received it. And that vapewild can't do anything about it. Which is not the current situation

Codexe

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It's not illegal for them to send, just for me to receive. So they can send a claim. Also they dont even have to say what's in the parcel, just that it has gotten lost.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
And that vapewild can't do anything about it. Which is not the current situation

It shows as delivered so what Juicy posted from the Canadian Post website is how you must proceed it has nothing to do with Vape Wild at this point. If Vape Wild checks the tracking it was delivered so what do you expect them to do?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And if it is found you can bet it will be confiscated.

If you were issued a USPS tracking number file a claim with USPS on that. If they track it to CA customs you are out of luck any way you go.

Codexe

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Even if it shows as delivered you can file a claim for lost or stolen packages. It'd be pretty dumb if you couldnt. Most packages that get lost or stolen are shown as delivered, since they're mostly stolen from mailboxes and doorsteps

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
How can you file a claim on something that is illegal to import?

Who would file a claim when the Postal Service shows as delivered? It is up to the recipient at this point. I have been in this situation before and I had to go after the USPS to get them to open a ticket. Only difference is my package disappeared in transit.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Even if it shows as delivered you can file a claim for lost or stolen packages. It'd be pretty dumb if you couldnt. Most packages that get lost or stolen are shown as delivered, since they're mostly stolen from mailboxes and doorsteps

but if they find it you can bet they will conclude that it is vape related and probably illegal and open it and confiscate it.
After all the sender was Vape Wild ;)

Sorry but it is most likely that you are just out of luck on that shipment.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Call Vape Wild in 24 hours..........

If it has been 24 hours since the Track tool indicated the letter or parcel was delivered but the item has not arrived, the sender should report the problem. He or she can start a claim using Online Service Tickets.

Codexe

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Vapewild uses discreet packaging and doesnt put 'vape supplies' in the description, probably something really vague. Dont think someone would open it to check. Anyways thats not the problem, the package got stolen or lost. It was shown delivered to my door

Codexe

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Call Vape Wild in 24 hours..........

If it has been 24 hours since the Track tool indicated the letter or parcel was delivered but the item has not arrived, the sender should report the problem. He or she can start a claim using Online Service Tickets.
It's been 8 days loll and they wont open a claim. thats the reason for my post

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Anyways thats not the problem, the package got stolen or lost. It was shown delivered to my door

If the package was stolen or lost why is it Vape Wilds problem? The problem is with Canada post in my opinion. Believe me I feel for you and wish you had some awesome Vape Wild e-Liquids but really blaming them is wrong.

Codexe

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If the package was stolen or lost why is it Vape Wilds problem? The problem is with Canada post in my opinion. Believe me I feel for you and wish you had some awesome Vape Wild e-Liquids but really blaming them is wrong.
It's their problem because Im a customer that hasnt received my order and the only way to find it is if they file a claim, which costs them nothing except a phone call. And they wont do it.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I get nearly all my juice from vapewild and have for over a year now. Sucks you're having so many issues but the company is far from a ripoff. They have had issues with a number of things that are their fault such as caps that break on the bottle or bottles being broken in transit and not only do they ship out a replacement order they usually throw in another 30-60ml of juice at no charge.

The only memes I've seen them push are when people have left items in their cart and didn't purchase them. They're very helpful in most cases and don't let people bash one another on their fb page much less do it themselves.

No telling what went wrong or how it would work between usps and canada post. If usps says it's up to the recipient to file the claim and vw sent via usps, then canada post gets it to deliver the rest of the way and say the sender has to file the claim it sounds like it could be in limbo. They've had very few issues with international customers, usually only the extended shipment time it takes for folks in Australia.

See if you can join their fb group (search for 'vapewild ejuice group'. You'll have to wait for approval as it's a closed group. Rather than starting out with a rant post I'd simply post and say you've got an issue and would like to speak to an admin, either Marissa or Zach. Ask if they can pm you directly and try to get it resolved. Not saying the company is flawless, no company is 100% of the time. However one of the things they're known for among many of their customers is their amazing customer service.

They don't just take your money and run. For a company that gives out extra juice with every order, free customized artwork to their customers, chooses people at random to gift with a swag package including sunglasses, tshirts, sometimes mods or atties, vape bands etc and interacts with their customers daily on the fb group they're hardly 'thieves'. Hope you're able to get a resolution to the problem but between them and you, usps, customs, canda post, so many hands in the pie seems kind of kneejerk to make assumptions and call for a boycott on them.

Codexe

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
How's that going to be any different from the 3 dudes on direct chat on their site ? It'll just be slower

Codexe

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Email is slower and I might end up with the same shitty employees answering. I dont think Ive talked to a zach or marissa in dms. They might be helpful

Codexe

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
How is messaging them directly through facebook worse than email ? It's faster, more personal and I know Im not talking with a guy who sends memes to customers who are having issues. There's literally no way in which it's better. I might do it if the facebook chat doesnt amount to anything.
And I dont see how Im being negative, youre the one who seems upset just because I didnt take your advice right away

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Deal Direct or fuck around with Facebook messaging? You decide............ I told you I am done Vape Wild is one awesome company and they always send additional surprises in every order. Say what you want but as far as my opinion goes, you are being a dick! Just my opinion though!

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The problem seems to be with the post. I can't speak for Canada's postal service since I don't live there, however from what I can tell - product was ordered. It was shipped from VapeWild via usps to Canada where Canadian post took over. Canadian post says it was delivered leading one to believe that usps made the handoff, if they hadn't then why would Canadian post have anything to report on? Why does it make sense to go five steps back up the chain to lay blame, in any other ordinary circumstance it would be to take a second look at the last person to have possession of the package. That would be Canadian post. Unless I misunderstood something somewhere.

In other words, If I had ordered from VapeWild and not gotten my juice after they shipped via fedex to usps to my house, usps said they had taken possession and delivered it - why would I go complain to the people who make the vg/pg base for Vapewild? It seems the last person involved is the one who dinked it. Why is Canadian post saying it's delivered if it wasn't? I've had this happen in package delivery in the U.S., shipping companies reporting it delivered when it hadn't been. It wasn't the company's fault, it was an error made by the shipping company.

If Canada post didn't physically deliver but said they did then what else do you think you know that you don't? Did it actually get stopped by customs? Did it get delivered to a wrong address? Is it still on a Canada post truck? No way of knowing if they can't give a factual answer about it being delivered. A matter of deduction says it made it to Canada unless the post is making false claims about the package even making it there.

I'm not sure who Vapewild would even call. If they sent via usps and it was handed off, do they call Canada? They didn't deal with Canada's post directly, it was a shipper to shipper handoff. Seems they would call usps and usps would report it delivered as far as they took it. The next in line would be questioning customs to see if they blocked something they're known to block. If not now they're alerted to something to watch for. Next in line would be Canadian post and who calls them? The usps I'm guessing. Sounds like a mess. Being used to a postal service that operates differently I'd be frustrated at a postal service that isn't accountable to the customer and can't be bothered to sort things out when reported as delivered but actually missing. They need to be accountable to someone, if it says 'confirmed shipped' the seller has to assume the post did their job. They can't go knock on every door. The only one who knows whether it actually arrived or not is the customer and if the post won't deal with them.. idk.

Yes Mark's nickname is 'dank meme wizard', his name is Mark Foreman. Not sure his exact position, I've dealt with him a few times via the site messaging. Nice enough guy, not always the most helpful in every situation. Usually advises members on battery safety and the like in the fb group, not sure what position he holds within the company beyond csr for the live chat. Marissa is usually quite helpful and Zach is higher up in the company I believe in charge of the media team.

VU Sponsors