Herbal Dude
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello VU friends.

My name is Ravi Brounstein.

I post under my real name because I want to be a standup person and not hide behind an alias on the internet. I don't think less of those who do, I have in the past, I just want to make sure I only say things I believe in and think before I post.

My journey started when I first saw vaping a handful of years ago. I thought that really cool but I don't smoke cigarettes. I wonder how it could be used for other things.

Since then I've spent thousands of dollars on various devices and testing new DIY projects based on my experience.

Being disappointed with the clones and authentics I've purchased from an electrical theory standpoint I've begun working with a machinist friend and we are prototyping. This may never amount to a product, but it sure is fun.

My hobby has moved into a business as I've perfected many of the processes required for e-liquid.

Feeling adventurous and with a new business I signed up at the first result e-cig forum I could find and joined the discussion.

You can imagine how that went the first time I was asked to put a picture of my mod up :D

Looking through the web and reviewing policies and postings I feel like this is the place for me.

I see lots of discussion and I see people dreaming of future business offerings. A very collaborative environment free from spam posts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello and welcome Ravi.
That's a really interesting story. I hope to exchange some ideas and foundings in future posts.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU! Enjoy your time here!

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Glitters-62.gif

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Ravi, glad you joined up, I look forward to seeing how you make out in you hobby venture. Enjoy the forum

VU Sponsors