Become a Patron!

Vaping again after a long break - Couple questions - long read

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Agreed about the quality of Innokin as I have 3 MVP 20W's, and some of those little VV sticks my wife still regularly uses. If pulled out to 30,000 feet most people who have been vaping for sometime couldn't find their first regulated mod, much less put a current atomizer on it and use it to satisfaction for what they have become accustomed. If I remember correctly from other posts you are a pretty low wattage user, which kind of bucks the current trends. A person who started on cigalikes and moved on to say a vape style that is much cloudier and somewhere around 55 watts, would not be satisfied with their old itaste.

True. My son is also a low-power vaper, but a good deal higher than my own, or than those vv3's can provide (he vapes about 18-20 watts, I think). I actually have pulled out those vv3s and used them, last year when I was making sure they still worked, for my son's use, and as far as their wattage, they still suit my <10w just fine -- it's the non-spring-loaded 510 I got fed up with, and that was how I killed that 4th vv3 -- "popping" that sucker out, I think i disconnected it from the internal wire or something. :facepalm: So they stay in the "last ditch emergency" category, just because of those troublesome 510s. I've also pulled out my old Sig Zmax and used it, and it's ok, but the round tube has a terrible tendency to roll right off the table. :facepalm: So, I stick with my box mods; all of mine are between 30w and 75w, way more than I need, but they're harder to knock over, won't roll off the table, and they all have spring-loaded 510 posts. And handy high-tech screens. :D My 40w Sigelei Minibooks are my most-faves; their size, weight, and shape suit my hand perfectly, and I just love the "open book" style battery door. :)

Andria

VU Sponsors