Become a Patron!

Vaping Alaska...Koopor Plus 200W TC MOD A Vapers Dream!

mountainmanvape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Koopor Plus 200W TC MOD

First of all, let me say that this item was sent to me for review. As always I will give you my honest opinion about the product, good or bad….so let’s go!

This unit is a must have for all the builders out there, who don’t want to spend an arm and a leg for a good MOD. Not only is it good for all the builders, but for everyone who vapes because we all might be building coils if the FDA has their way. Not only does this MOD do Nickel and Titanium, but it also has a setting for Stainless Steel. This is one of the first MOD’s I have seen that does it all, and then some. The price point is something impressive as well. I have seen this unit selling online for under $50 BUCKS!! I’ll have links at the end of the best prices I found online.

It has way too many venting holes to be a good outdoors unit, and also taking 2- 18650 batteries makes this more of an at home device, or if you’re a vape lounge person it would be perfect. Buttons don’t make a sound, and are very responsive. It has one of the most detailed menu’s I have seen. This is definitely a unit for people you are tech savvy. I have found that in temperature control mode, it has been one of the most accurate devices out there. You will get no burnt or dry hits here with this unit. You can use the device with only one battery, getting about 60W of usable power. With both batteries, it will give you everything she’s got! Everything about this device, from the packaging to the unit itself is just top notch. With a silicone sleeve on it, it doesn’t get too cold if you do take it outside on those cold Alaskan nights.

So, let’s get down to the Nitty Gritty here, and see what this puppy offers, and where you can get yours!

The SMOKtech Koopor Plus 200W TC box mod is the high powered evolution of the Koopor mini outputting an outstanding 200W of power alongside Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel heating elements. The Koopor Plus utilizes their own Dual Driver System to buck and boost voltage as well as improve accuracy and rate of regulation, allowing users to utilize two high amperage (sold separately) 18650 cells to full effect. Output Wattage has an outstanding range of 6 to 200W, allowing the Koopor Plus to effectively drive any existing Sub-Ohm Tank on the market. Paired with standard output is the integration of High Frequency Dynamic Monitoring Resistance Technology (abbreviated HFMDR) that senses atomizer resistance at a rate of once every 250 microseconds, or 4000 times per second, bringing temperature regulation and sensing to a new level. A sliding magnetic battery door allows for easy access to the battery bays, making battery replacement quick and easy. The design of the chassis implements liberal use of ventilation holes in an effort to effectively increase cooling and heat dissipation when driven at high power, while offering top level safety. A full suite of onboard protection is also integrated into the new chipset, with intelligent atomizer recognition, a puff monitoring system, overheating protection, short circuit protection, and low battery warnings. An incredibly feature packed device with cutting edge technology, the SMOKtech Koopor Plus 200W TC Box Mod sets a new standard for compact 18650 driven devices.

Here are a few places you can pick up one for yourself:

Cvapor.com-$44.00 coupon code:kooporplus20off (thru nov 31)

vapordna.com-$49.99

Gearbest.com-$79.95

Product Features:

• 6 to 200W Output
  • 0.35 to 8.00V Output
  • 200 to 600 Degrees Fahrenheit Temperature Output
    • Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Compatible
  • Resistance Range
    • 0.10 to 3.00 ohms (Wattage Mode)
    • 0.08 to 3.00 ohms (Temperature Mode)
  • Dual Driver System
    • Proprietary Buck and Boost System
    • Improves Accuracy and Rate of Regulation
    • Intelligent Atomizer Recognition
    • Puff Monitoring System
    • Overheating, Short Circuit, and Low Battery Protection
  • High Frequency Dynamic Monitoring Resistance Technology
    • Detects Resistance of Atomizer once every 250 microseconds, at a rate of 4000 times per second
  • Large OLED Screen
    • Battery Life Indicator
    • Resistance Indicator
    • Output Indicator
    • Output Mode Indicator
  • Utilizes Two High Amperage 18650 Batteries (sold separately)
  • Chassis Designed with Optimal Heat Ventilation
  • Sliding Magnetized Battery Door
  • Stainless Steel and Zinc Alloy Construction

Product Specifications:

• 100mm by 59mm by 24.5mm

Product Includes:

• SMOKtech Koopor Plus 200W TC Box Mod
  • One Orange Silicone Sleeve
  • Official Documentation and Cards

Last edited:

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I bought one a few days ago waiting for it to come in.. cant beat 45.00 that I paid. same chipset as the Smok Xcube II without the Extra garbage

mountainmanvape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You are going to love it! With both batteries it has some weight to it, but i like heavier mods.

woodyt74

Obsessive? Who me?
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks for the review and links. I just ordered one for $44 with free shipping. Can't beat that deal with a stick LOL. Love my X Cube II and this gives me all that and more power without having to dink around with the unstable app.

mountainmanvape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Glad i could help. You are going to enjoy it very much. i dropped mine on concrete and destroyed my herakles tank, but not a mark on the Mod.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
can you change the tcr of the stainless steel or is it locked to one setting

mountainmanvape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
yes you can. If you watch the review in the link i gave, he will tell you the different settings for ss

VU Sponsors