Become a Patron!

Vaping and CPAP

JimmmyD

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi,

I just got a CPAP machine for sleep apnea. I was wondering if any other vapers had one. Do I have to take the mask off to vape? Or can I vape with the mask on since vape is oral and CPAP is nasal? Anybody ever put vape juice in the CPAP water tank? That seems like it would be useless/damaging to the machine I was just wondrering about vapinb and CPAP. Seems best to take the mask off then vape, no?

- Please no trolls/drama u will be ignored

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Don't even think about putting ejuice in the humidification water tank, only distilled water goes in there. If you're going to vape, take it off and vape. If you are going to sleep, which is what a CPAP helps folks with obstructed breathing/sleep apnea, then put it on and go to sleep.

JimmmyD

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Don't even think about putting ejuice in the humidification water tank, only distilled water goes in there. If you're going to vape, take it off and vape. If you are going to sleep, which is what a CPAP helps folks with obstructed breathing/sleep apnea, then put it on and go to sleep.
Y I pretty much knew that was a terrible idea just confirming thx

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
In case you are wondering, putting ejuice in the humidification tank is a 100% guarantee of getting Nicotine poisoning.

JimmmyD

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
In case you are wondering, putting ejuice in the humidification tank is a 100% guarantee of getting Nicotine poisoning.
I mean I pretty much stated in the OP that I was NOT going to do that

But I was wondering about vaping while the mask is on. Is that a problem, since you are vaping orally and gettting the CPAP air nasaly? Or should I take the CPAP mask off first?

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'd take it off, you don't want to exhale vapor, even accidentally through your nose into the mask.

JimmmyD

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'd take it off, you don't want to exhale vapor, even accidentally through your nose into the mask.
Cool thanks. It feels weird vaping with the thing on anyway

kingworm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i read this as vaping and crap i was like why would you vape on the toilet? lol

kingworm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i just searched vooping... yikes lol apparently it is a thing and a very popular place to vape. never would have guessed

JimmmyD

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i just searched vooping... yikes lol apparently it is a thing and a very popular place to vape. never would have guessed
Me either as I am completely against the practice both hypothetically and in actuality

VU Sponsors