Become a Patron!

Vaping and working at a tire shop.

So I have the aspire Atlantis 2. I lost my drip tip so I use it without it. I work at a tire shop and there is constantly wheel corrosion in the air. I keep my vape in my locker when I am not using it. I notice I'm the crevice where the drip tip is supposed to fit into a lot of black dust after a day of work. I'm scared that corrosion and dust make there way down the hole and attach to my coil. I'm probably being paranoid but I feel like I'm heating up and vaping corrosion. I inhale it anyway from it being in the air. I'm a hypochondriac lol thanks !

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Welcome

Just get yourself a new DT - you MIGHT be able to put some type of mesh in it that would not choke down the vape but keep the crud in the atmosphere away from the coil at least

Welcome

Just get yourself a new DT - you MIGHT be able to put some type of mesh in it that would not choke down the vape but keep the crud in the atmosphere away from the coil at least
Thanks! I doubt any harm could be done. I need to stop being so anxious about it.

mammado

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I muck my barn and someone recommended this to my stuff your mod into a latex glove when not it use. There are definitely things you don't want In your tank. I found out the hard way

Sent from my LGL16C using Tapatalk

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I agree, just use something to cover the mouth piece/drip tip and you should be fine to keep it free of any film or debris of any kind.I'd simply put the whole mod in a zip lock bag when you are not using it.
Welcome to VU:wave:

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Sounds like the drip tip wont do much. I used to work where there was lots of coral dust. At the end of the day, I could see particles stuck on the wicks.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You can get rubber pipe caps for pennies at a parts shop, I always forget to get some when I'm in town lol.

This ^^
And close off the airflow when not in use, about the best you can do.

I guess anything that seals up, zip lock bad, glove, whatever but a cap for the drip tip is would be the way I'd go.

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You could try one of these maybe ...

authentic-vapesoon-universal-silicone-sanitary-cap-combo-anti-slip-vape-band-anti-dust-cap-black.jpg

http://www.3fvape.com/misc/12802-au...-anti-slip-vape-band-anti-dust-cap-black.html

VU Sponsors