Become a Patron!

Vaping boozehounds!

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
(this is not to promote alcoholism)
So, since there are topics for vapers fitting all kinds of other things, how about a topic to talk about enjoying some booze while vaping?

Thanks to my German mother I love Schnaps and can drink it like it's water. My favorite is Raspberry Schnaps, but a 750ml bottle is twice the price of a 1000ml bottle of Triple Sec. So yea, I'll buy the triple-sec more often simply to be able to save some money. Almost always have some available to enjoy a drink or two after a day of work.

IMG_6622.JPG

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Me...i love my johnny blue and chivas...
2209eef993674592fc816ff0644b4870.jpg
3665a5d840cca965cb8e1736c3d601d3.jpg
97f363cb6341e3c32099bc14466cfb7b.jpg

#staycloudy

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
10355950.jpg

Going to have another glass after I post this and vaping a nice Berry Berry Good To Me e-Liquid~!

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nothing like a couple pickleback shots after work some days. Couple drops of hot sauce to keep the hair on my chest. Lol
b12aa23294f4d7b2cb823a1a49d30eee.jpg

Last edited:

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You really should try one. Shit of whiskey shot of pickle juice with a dash of texas pete. I'm about to have one in your honor.
You know I can dig the dirty vodka martini. I often garnish my bloody Mary's with a dill spear and a couple olives on a frill pick. I live in Fl and fried dill pickles are a culinary staple. But Jameson's?

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You know I can dig the dirty vodka martini. I often garnish my bloody Mary's with a dill spear and a couple olives on a frill pick. I live in Fl and fried dill pickles are a culinary staple. But Jameson's?
Lol. Whichever whiskey works for you I guess
28b7d26212dc8e3f6f3f53bb1c7eeb79.jpg

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
What beer is that? I don’t drink that much, but will choose beer too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

it says right there on the bottle, mostly. I normally have 6 beers a night. 2 MGD, 1 BW, 1 MGD, 1 BW, 1 MGD = done, usually

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I used to drink Jack & Coke(pepsi). 1 summer, 89, 90, ?, I drank 1 of these a day. 2 glasses with ice, 1 Pepsi and 1 Jack.
big swig of Jack, chase with cola. I would go through this bottle in 4-5 hours by myself.

jack.jpg

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
it says right there on the bottle, mostly. I normally have 6 beers a night. 2 MGD, 1 BW, 1 MGD, 1 BW, 1 MGD = done, usually

I can’t see it which is why I asked. Leinie’s?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors