Become a Patron!

Vaping? but beware of caffeine, nicotine, and benzedrine :)

ren.dnb

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok...

I stopped watching this after he started talking about cherries (which I knew lol so I avoid them). While I was worried about cigarettes, and I feel so much better one month into 100% vaping (I was a dual user for a couple of years), I hate for everything I do for myself thats supposed to help out my health, theres 20 other things that get pointed out that will hurt me. On top of that, it has to be spelled out and pointed out to me.

Bottom line, somethings going to kill you slowly or quickly. So, might as well enjoy your life while you have time to do it and not worry about EVERYTHING.

HVPGH

Member For 4 Years
Ok...

I stopped watching this after he started talking about cherries (which I knew lol so I avoid them). While I was worried about cigarettes, and I feel so much better one month into 100% vaping (I was a dual user for a couple of years), I hate for everything I do for myself thats supposed to help out my health, theres 20 other things that get pointed out that will hurt me. On top of that, it has to be spelled out and pointed out to me.

Bottom line, somethings going to kill you slowly or quickly. So, might as well enjoy your life while you have time to do it and not worry about EVERYTHING.
yep, agree completely. Was just kinda interesting (never knew about cherries)..

ren.dnb

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
yep, agree completely. Was just kinda interesting (never knew about cherries)..
Sure was interesting lol...

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors