Vaping CBD ejuice or Dropping CBD oil, which is better?

Discussion in 'CBD Discussions' started by Ashley vapor, Jan 21, 2019.

1. Ashley vapor

Ashley vapor Bronze Contributor Member For 2 Years Unlisted Vendor

Blog Posts:
    Vaping CBD ejuice or Dropping CBD oil, which is better?

Kman likes this.
  2. Kman

Kman New Member

Blog Posts:
    I haven't done the oil,but I love the vape juice,calms you right down and helps with pain and I believe heals,I use koi ,I have done alot of research on vape juice ,you want one that co2 extracts it and has lab results and all the tests,i vape a half of a dropper, any more and I will be to tired,so check out there web site and about their process,KOI cbd they also sell the CBD oil pens pre- filled and you buy cartri
    dges for it from them ,I think,well that's all I know Good luck !!! CBD!!!!

Ashley vapor and stooky like this.
  3. Ashley vapor

Blog Posts:
    I just know if one vaping, then they'll try CBD vape juice like me, by if you don't vape, then you'll try CBD oil firstly. so I wonder which one is better, just curious about it

4. Kman

Kman New Member

Blog Posts:
    It's really the quality of the CBD if its vapenor oil,they are both inhaled,so tou want to get online and do of research ,like somenof the best are palmeretto and,Charlotte our pure 1 I think it's called it's all about how they extract the CBD and how its tested tou dont want somenhyped up cbd that doesn't have lab results and extraction methods on their web page,so really oil,vape it's all good ,the potency of what you inhale is a different story,that's kinda why I chose KOI because it's kinda in the middle great methods and not as expensive as the higher end CBD ones,I wouldnlove to try oil your really sparkling somen inrtest here but really good CBD is good CBD but if you inhale it it gets straight into the blood stream so you dont need as much because through the stomach it has to go through the liver and tou dont get all the benefits I think I am correct, so I am sorry I cant tell you which you would prefer but just make sure you research and get good quality and not all that garbage there,ps I have to try oil now ,

5. Kman

Kman New Member

Blog Posts:
    Charlotte web was a good one, but they dont make vape I dont think

6. MyMagicMist

MyMagicMist Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Currently, using Palmetto Harmony which is listed on its bottle as 10 mg/ml & is a 15 ml bottle size. I put 0.50 ml into a 9.5 ml bottle, filled the rest of that bottle with a base juice having 18 mg/ml nicotine at maximum VG. I also amd dripping the Palmetto Harmony into my RDA at times, around 5 drops seems to do for doing that. I squonk the 9.5 ml juice. I like squonking as my way to vape & would like to only vape but I'm alright to do both for CBD. Notice that dripping gets me better effect from the CBD, the vape then acts as maintaining through the day.

7. Kman

Kman New Member

Blog Posts:
    Thata really cool! I drip through an rda,and it helps me with multipul things,

MyMagicMist likes this.
  8. Kman

Kman New Member

Blog Posts:
    I really wanto try the palmeretto!!!

9. MyMagicMist

Blog Posts:
    Yeah. I find it helps a lot pain from nerves, and bone / joint pain. It also helps me get all the inner voices to shut up. No I'm not meaning anything more than the inner dialogs everyone has in their minds. I have one that is continually nasty. Well, the CBD makes it shut up completely. I don't hear a voice inside telling me I'm worth less than a pile of shit, or saying I'm not able to love myself because I'm nothing. Difficult feeling motivated to do much between pain and self debasement constantly gnawing you down. It's either feel and hurt or don't feel which has its own problems too. The CBD seems to offer some chance at balance. :)

I don't feel a need to be as guarded either about getting angry. Getting angry is a natural emotion that humans do. It's alright to get angry for a good reason, and to let it out in a reasonable manner. I don't have to draw it inside and hold it. Don't need to protect everyone from some evil monster inside. Yesterday evening I told my wife I was a bit angry it seemed she was nattering away with her co-workers. We had stopped by her work before we went to pick up some groceries, have a supper out. I told her as we had supper, "you realize you're a lucky wife? I could be so angry as to make you walk home without supper, all that yammering and poor me so hungry." She as par for course, shrugged and laughed at me. Hard to stay angry at that. :)

10. MyMagicMist

Blog Posts:
    It costs just a bit less than $25 off their site. palmettoharmonyDOTcom is the site, you'll need to replace the DOT with a period. Not sure exactly what policy is linking out to CBD vendors from here. I got my bottle at a local nearly apothecary shop for $25, I'm sure the Lucy owning the shop gets it wholesale, but she still isn't charging anything excessive to rake in profits. I'm sure she has a fair bit come back but that's just it too, it's fair to the customers as well.

11. 516_vaper_li

516_vaper_li Bronze Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    I love my hempbombs gummies. Both 15mg & 25mg

12. Kman

Kman New Member

Blog Posts:

13. Kman

Kman New Member

Blog Posts:
    I have read that they did studies on people that took antsphcyotics and people that took high doses of CBD and the results were better with the CBD some people actually dropped out with the antisphcyotic ,I am in know way giving advice against those pills ,I have to take them but along with the CBD it really ,really helps with any kinda issues I deal with daily ,I totally have to have those pills,and
    CBD.so my point is that un less what I read is a lie CBD also helps with mental health. But I am not a DR.i believe you when you say it helps you out ,it does me to !! I vape it 3 to 4 times a day.take care!!!

14. Rooster Cogburn

Rooster Cogburn Silver Contributor Member For 1 Year ECF Refugee Reddit Exile

Blog Posts:
    Out of curiosity, how many mg’s of CBD are you using? Like how many mg’s per session, how many sessions per day, total mg’s per day total? Just wondering because I have excessive nerve pain and am always looking for something to help reduce it.

Wb80 likes this.
  15. Kman

Kman New Member

Blog Posts:
    O
    I really been vaping the KOI vape,its 30$ for a 250mg at 30ml bottle and suites me just fine they do a c02 extraction process and have all the right credentials and is easy for me to get locally,but I really do want palmeretto, found them online like 6 months ago,just a little pricey I had thought for the vape,I cant remember,KOI has helped heal a pinched nerve in my back ,some terrible pain in my shoulder from shaking so much vape jiuce while mixing,lol,and many more benifits,but yes palmeretto is gunna be my upgrade!!!!

16. Rooster Cogburn

Blog Posts:
    Also has anyone tried this CBD? https://receptranaturals.com/r/CBDorigin/
    It’s only extracted from flower and I was wondering how it compares. If *** was the goal then only using flower would obviously be superior to getting it from stalk and seeds, at least it would take much less product to get the same mg. That’s why I’m wondering if this CBD is better because theoretically 30mg’s is 30mg’s regardless of if it comes from stalk or flower so I’m curious if the linked CBD is better.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2019
  17. Kman

Kman New Member

Blog Posts:
    I vape about 3 mg 4times a day,from what I have learned it gets directly into the bloodstream the best this way and I vape ,so like evey 4 to five hours I fill up my little rda and vape!!, its helped in alot of ways for my ,anxiety too! When my nerve pain was up I vaped more than that though maybe twice that,for a month or two until it healed the pinched nerve in my back ( i believe anyway)

Rooster Cogburn likes this.
  18. Wb80

Wb80 VU Donator Gold Contributor

Blog Posts:
    I vape roughly 40mg 2 to 3 times a day. And generally have a back up tincture (1500mg) wich is 50mg a ml. I use it mainly for anxiety and koint pain/arthritis. I dont do western medicine. So cbd is a life saver 4 me.

Kman and Rooster Cogburn like this.
  19. Wb80

Blog Posts:
    Definitely try cbd. I have nerve pain. Joint pain. And well lots of pains. Lol. I vape it as needed about 40 to 50 mg at a time(sometimes more or less depending on pain). It doesnt numb it away but takes the edge off and helps relax me wich in turn helps thd pain too.

20. Garemlin

Garemlin Gold Contributor Member For 4 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    I just started using CBD a few weeks ago for chronic back pain and post surgical nerve pain in my shoulder and neck. I bought 1000mg. I have tried it on a dripper and can't say I notice much of an effect. I normally just do 10 drops under the tongue. Really helps take the edge off. I also use it as a topical on my bad wrist. One or two drops on the wrist and rub it in. Pain is gone almost instantaneously.

Tap'd from my iPhone XR

21. Rooster Cogburn

Blog Posts:
    Thanks for the information folks, I ordered a 30ml bottle with 2500mgs. It’s full spectrum which I think is an advantage, all the plant’s substances working together to compliment one another. I also got 1 gram of CBD isolate powder to add to the 2500 tincture, or add to some vape juice, or to just put under my tongue to boost the effects of the 2500 tincture. I’ve tried 500 mg without much effect and have tried a tiny bit of this 2500 from a friend and it seemed to help the pain and absolutely helped me sleep better that night. I only have a couple droppers one time so very limited but it seemed to have a positive effect. With this order I will know for sure if it works for me or doesn’t. Even if it just helps me relax and sleep better at night that would be a huge accomplishment.

Kman likes this.
  22. Wb80

Blog Posts:
    That 2500 mg bottle will break down to 83.3mg of cbd per ml. Or 4.1 mg per single drop. Always good to know how much you are intaking.

23. Garemlin

Garemlin Gold Contributor Member For 4 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    So essentially to find out the amount per drop you take the concentrate amount and devide that by the bottle size and that by 20.

1ml = 20 drops

Here is a good chart to judge your approximate doseage

[​IMG]

Tap'd from my iPhone XR

Rooster Cogburn and MyMagicMist like this.
  24. Wb80

Blog Posts:
    2500mg ÷ 30ml =83.3 . 20 drops in a ml so 83.3 ÷ 20= 4.1 mg per drop

25. Wb80

Blog Posts:
    I dont go by what you can find recommended for pain l ilke in that chart. Start at a lower level and work it up to what works 4u. You can always adjust the dose up. But once you have a high tolerance going down sucks cus it doesn't work as well and feels like i am wasting my $

26. MyMagicMist

Blog Posts:
    Alright, think I've got this correct now.

Your example, I just labeled some variables for myself.
    It seems similar to my formula of N mg / B ml = S of N applied to B then the rest is fill juice, or fill and flavors.
    N = Nicotine B = Bottle (size in ml) S = Sum (of whatever product you need to find, Nicotine, Whiskey, CBD)

My example using what I got. I had been unsure the number of drops per ml until now. Had heard two or three different thoughts on it. 22, 16, 12 it seemed like it had gotten lost to subjectivity because one dropper did X and another did Y as far as drop sizes. At any given, will roll with your 20 drops per ml as it seems you've researched & figured out where this and that lay. It might seem someone else thinks it's peanut butter later. I'll keep an open mind but still exercise the discretion of uncommon, common sense, one of the few rights I seem to retain. All these damn seams, think I'll go into dress making.

P.S. Do not tell me I'm doing algebra. I will deny it and revoke your Dadaist membership card. You'll still need to pay to validate your coach at the carriage house last century, or is it your flying car next century? Either way, Chico has it right, ... "Anywhere you go, there you are. Walk outside of your house, where do you think you are? A no, you aren't outside, you are there." So, you now understand no matter where you go, I always say I'm there too. I'm always there. :)

Last edited: Mar 10, 2019
    Rooster Cogburn and Kman like this.
  27. Noriel2000

Noriel2000 New Member

Blog Posts:
    I use both, but as some users have stated here, vaping it gives you instant relief, which is great when you want to fall asleep as soon as possible. It works wonderfully well for me.

boydsmith likes this.
  28. susieqz

susieqz Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    vaping gives faster relief, but it doesn't last long.
    sublingual hits much harder.
    both take my energy away the next day.

topical use works, but only for 20 minutes of pain relief, for me.

Ashley vapor likes this.
  29. Ashley vapor

Blog Posts:
    Great sharing!

susieqz likes this.
  30. CBDVaper92

CBDVaper92 New Member

Blog Posts:
    I find CBD tinctures to be much healthier since they are not mixed with Vegetable Glycerol (VG) & Propylene Glycol (PG) found in most cbd vape oils and standard e-juice.CBD tinctures are usually mixed with carrier oils such as MCT or Hemp Seed Oil which are also healthy and bring extra benefits.

31. Carambrda

Carambrda Gold Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    We are vapers so we all already vape VG/PG anyway in the first place. Further, oral ingestion of VG in small quantities is not harmful, which explains why CBD e-juice from the brand called Wild Hemp can be safely used both for vaping and for an orally ingested tincture, and, if I want oil based food supplements, I can still buy those separately or else I can just order extra mayonaise on top of my packet of fries if necessary. :D

32. susieqz

Blog Posts:
    mayo on fries?
    oooh, long island or uk.

boydsmith likes this.
  33. Carambrda

Blog Posts:
    Those are all pitiful clones. Real authentic fries are from Belgium.

34. susieqz

Blog Posts:
    i forgot.
    belgium was indeed the birthplace of mayo on fries.

35. Carambrda

Blog Posts:
    It's also the birthplace of fries, but the Frenchies don't admit.

36. MrMeowgi

MrMeowgi The Vapin' Drummer Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    I'd rather have chips. Like England

boydsmith and moreishpuff like this.
  37. Carambrda

Blog Posts:
    Not all food in England is bad, but most of it is just terrible.

boydsmith likes this.
  38. JuicyLucy

JuicyLucy My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years VU Challenge Team ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Ah, chips and vinegar...

boydsmith and MrMeowgi like this.
  39. boydsmith

boydsmith New Member

Blog Posts:
    I have a medium level anxiety but Ulta zen cbd explain all level and companies that provide the cbd vape juice. I was told to take almost 200 mg mix with e-liquid.

https://ultrazencbd.com/cbd-vape-juice/

Last edited: Aug 4, 2019
  40. susieqz

Blog Posts:
    i prefer using palmetto harmony.
    nothing to mix,