Become a Patron!

Vaping & Cholesterol

Whitesoxfan2579

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I was talking to a friend the other day and he told me he'd heard that vaping really raises your cholesterol level. Anybody else heard anything of this nature?

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
BS!

I have been vaping for YEARS.

I have been at 3mg of Nic for the past 6 months.

And my cholesterol numbers are GREAT!:stars:

As long as I stay away from beer :cry:

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It should have no more affect than the nicotine from smoking - if any. My cholesterol is also low, and I've been vaping for 2.5 years.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Cherry picking.
How in god's green ball of fucking stupid does a NONE animal based product increase cholesterol. IT motherfucking cannot.

The canola lobby pushed that load of bullshit the fuck down the public's throat and did it with coconut oil and butter in the 90s.

Barbara E.

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Cherry picking.
How in god's green ball of fucking stupid does a NONE animal based product increase cholesterol. IT motherfucking cannot.

The canola lobby pushed that load of bullshit the fuck down the public's throat and did it with coconut oil and butter in the 90s.

Sorry to say but you are incorrect. The cholesterol in our bodies does not just come from animal-based food - our bodies (liver) also make it. The nicotine (a stimulant) could be influencing our bodies to make more cholesterol. I'm not saying it is or isn't but it's a possibility.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Sorry to say but you are incorrect. The cholesterol in our bodies does not just come from animal-based food - our bodies (liver) also make it. The nicotine (a stimulant) could be influencing our bodies to make more cholesterol. I'm not saying it is or isn't but it's a possibility.
YOU NEED cholesterol to live and function properly.
The whole hardening of the atteries thing from cigs vs. ecigs has been proven nic in and of itself is not the factor but the tar and other shit in a cig are.

Which levels are being raised the good or the bad ones?
Factor of diet and past issues also need to take into account.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Perhaps you need to lay off of the Double Bacon Cheeseburger NET E-Liquids?:vino:

VU Sponsors