Become a Patron!

Vaping Collodial Silver for Bronchitis?

Think its safe to vape with Collodial Silver to clear infections?

• Yes

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Are you fucking crazy?

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • You may blow up the silver in it may cause a explosion

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ok now this sounds crazy but I did some research.. I have bouts of Bronchitis and it appears you can Nebulize and use Collodial Silver in Vaporizers you know like we used as kids..

So what is your opinion
Should I go ahead and try vaping with come collodial silver or not?

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Colloidal Silver – Super Antibiotic Rediscovery?

The Rediscovery of a Super Antibiotic?

Colloidal silver appears to be a powerful, natural antibiotic and preventative against infections. Acting as a catalyst, it reportedly disables the enzyme that one-celled bacteria, viruses and fungi need for their oxygen metabolism. They suffocate without corresponding harm occurring to human enzymes or parts of the human body chemistry. The result is the destruction of disease-causing organisms in the body and in the food.
Early Research

Colloidal silver was in common use until 1938. Many remember their grandparents putting silver dollars in milk to prolong its freshness at room temperature. At the turn of the century, scientists had discovered that the body’s most important fluids are colloidal in nature: suspended ultra-fine particles. Blood, for example, carries nutrition and oxygen to the body cells. This led to studies with colloidal silver. Prior to 1938, colloidal silver was used by physicians as a mainstream antibiotic treatment and was considered quite “high-tech.” Production methods, however, were costly. The pharmaceutical industry moved in, causing colloidal research to be set aside in favor of fast working and financially lucrative drugs. The Food and Drug Administration today classifies colloidal silver as a pre-1938 drug. A letter from the FDA dated 9/13/91 states: “These products may continue to be marketed . . . as long as they are advertised and labeled for the same use as in 1938 and as long as they are manufactured in the original manner.” Some of the manufacturing methods used before 1938 are still used today. An electro-colloidal process, which is known to be the best method, is used.
Contemporary Studies

While studying regeneration of limbs, spinal cords and organs in the late 1970s, Robert O. Becker, M.D., author of The Body Electric, discovered that silver ions promote bone growth and kill surrounding bacteria. The March 1978 issue of Science Digest, in an article, “Our Mightiest Germ Fighter,” reported: “Thanks to eye-opening research, silver is emerging as a wonder of modern medicine. An antibiotic kills perhaps a half-dozen different disease organisms, but silver kills some 650. Resistant strains fail to develop. Moreover, silver is virtually non-toxic.” The article ended with a quote by Dr. Harry Margraf, a biochemist and pioneering silver researcher who worked with the late Carl Moyer, M.D., chairman of Washington University’s Department of Surgery in the 1970s: “Silver is the best all-around germ fighter we have.”
How It Works

The presence of colloidal silver near a virus, fungus, bacterium or any other single celled pathogen disables its oxygen metabolism enzyme, its chemical lung, so to say. Within a few minutes, the pathogen suffocates and dies, and is cleared out of the body by the immune, lymphatic and elimination systems. Unlike pharmaceutical antibiotics, which destroy beneficial enzymes, colloidal silver leaves these tissue-cell enzymes intact, as they are radically different from the enzymes of primitive single-celled life. Thus colloidal silver is absolutely safe for humans, reptiles, plants and all multi-celled living matter.
Product Quality

Many brands of colloidal silver are inferior. The highest grade is produced by the electro-colloidal / non-chemical method where the silver particles and water have been colloided, i.e., dispersed within and bound to each other by an electric current. The super-fine silver particles are suspended indefinitely in demineralized water. The ideal color of colloidal silver is a golden yellow. Darker colors indicate larger silver particles that tend to collect at the bottom of the container and are not true colloids. If a product contains a stabilizer or lists trace elements other than silver, or if it needs to be shaken, it is inferior. If a product requires refrigeration, some other ingredient is present that could spoil. The container and dropper must be glass, as plastic cannot preserve the silver in liquid suspension for any length of time. Some brands with high concentrations of silver may actually not be completely safe. High concentrations of silver do not kill disease germs more effectively than the safe range of 3 to 5 parts per million (ppm.).
Ingesting Colloidal Silver

Taken orally, the silver solution is absorbed from the mouth into the bloodstream, then transported quickly to the body cells. Swishing the solution under the tongue briefly before swallowing may result in faster absorption. In three to four days the silver may accumulate in the tissues sufficiently for benefits to begin. Colloidal silver is eliminated by the kidneys, lymph system and bowel after several weeks. If routinely exposed to dangerous pathogenic germs, some recommend a regular daily intake as a protection. In cases of minor burns, an accumulation of colloidal silver may hasten healing, reducing the possibility of scar tissue and infection. It is believed by many in the natural healing arts that the lives of millions of people who are susceptible to chronic low-grade infections can be enhanced by this preventative health measure.
Chronic or Serious Conditions

1 teaspoon of 5 ppm. colloidal silver equals about 25 micrograms (mcg.) of silver. 1 – 4 teaspoons per day (25 – 100 mcg.) is generally considered to be a “nutritional amount” and is reported to be safe to use for extended periods of time. Amounts higher than this are generally considered “therapeutic amounts” and should only be used periodically. In cases of illness, natural health practitioners have often recommended taking double or triple the “nutritional amount” for 30 to 45 days, then dropping down to a smaller maintenance dose. Amounts from 1 – 32 ounces per day have reportedly been used in acute conditions. If your body is extremely ill or toxic, do not be in a hurry to clear up everything at once. If pathogens are killed off too quickly, the body’s five eliminatory channels (liver, kidneys, skin, lungs and bowel) may be temporarily overloaded, causing flu-like conditions, headache, extreme fatigue, dizziness, nausea or aching muscles. Ease off on the colloidal silver to a smaller amount and increase your distilled water intake. Regular bowel movements are a must in order to relieve the discomforts of detoxification. Resolve to reduce sugar and saturated fats from the diet, and exercise more. Given the opportunity, the body’s natural ability to heal may amaze you.
Topical Uses

Some have used colloidal silver in a nasal spray mister – to reach the sinuses and nasal passages. Spray bottles have been used for topical use on kitchen and bathroom surfaces, skin, sore throat, eyes, burns, etc. Colloidal silver is painless on cuts, abrasions, in open wounds, in the nostrils for a stuffy nose, and even in a baby’s eyes because, unlike some antiseptics, it does not destroy tissue cells. It’s excellent as an underarm deodorant, since most underarm odor is caused by bacteria breaking down substances released by the sweat glands!
Some Common Uses of Colloidal Silver

Colloidal Silver in Advance of Illness?

When the possibility of germ exposure is higher, colloidal silver can be taken orally each day or applied topically when there is a skin problem. It’s like having a second defense system. The silver acts only as a catalyst and is stabilized. It is non-toxic, except to one-cell plants and animals, and is non-addicting. It also apparently kills parasites because they have a one cell egg stage in their reproductive cycle. Older folks reportedly feel younger because their body energies are used for other uses than constantly fighting disease. Digestion has also been reportedly better. Medical research has shown that silver promotes more rapid healing, with less scar tissue, even in the case of severe burns. Successes have been reported in cases that previously have been given up by established doctors. Colloidal silver is tasteless and won’t sting even a baby’s eyes, and won’t upset your stomach.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
To much and you look like this dude.
tumblr_nkf9u5ZA391u6vlozo1_500.jpg

And no it is not fixable.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Colloidal Silver – Super Antibiotic Rediscovery?

The Rediscovery of a Super Antibiotic?

Colloidal silver appears to be a powerful, natural antibiotic and preventative against infections. Acting as a catalyst, it reportedly disables the enzyme that one-celled bacteria, viruses and fungi need for their oxygen metabolism. They suffocate without corresponding harm occurring to human enzymes or parts of the human body chemistry. The result is the destruction of disease-causing organisms in the body and in the food.
Early Research

Colloidal silver was in common use until 1938. Many remember their grandparents putting silver dollars in milk to prolong its freshness at room temperature. At the turn of the century, scientists had discovered that the body’s most important fluids are colloidal in nature: suspended ultra-fine particles. Blood, for example, carries nutrition and oxygen to the body cells. This led to studies with colloidal silver. Prior to 1938, colloidal silver was used by physicians as a mainstream antibiotic treatment and was considered quite “high-tech.” Production methods, however, were costly. The pharmaceutical industry moved in, causing colloidal research to be set aside in favor of fast working and financially lucrative drugs. The Food and Drug Administration today classifies colloidal silver as a pre-1938 drug. A letter from the FDA dated 9/13/91 states: “These products may continue to be marketed . . . as long as they are advertised and labeled for the same use as in 1938 and as long as they are manufactured in the original manner.” Some of the manufacturing methods used before 1938 are still used today. An electro-colloidal process, which is known to be the best method, is used.
Contemporary Studies

While studying regeneration of limbs, spinal cords and organs in the late 1970s, Robert O. Becker, M.D., author of The Body Electric, discovered that silver ions promote bone growth and kill surrounding bacteria. The March 1978 issue of Science Digest, in an article, “Our Mightiest Germ Fighter,” reported: “Thanks to eye-opening research, silver is emerging as a wonder of modern medicine. An antibiotic kills perhaps a half-dozen different disease organisms, but silver kills some 650. Resistant strains fail to develop. Moreover, silver is virtually non-toxic.” The article ended with a quote by Dr. Harry Margraf, a biochemist and pioneering silver researcher who worked with the late Carl Moyer, M.D., chairman of Washington University’s Department of Surgery in the 1970s: “Silver is the best all-around germ fighter we have.”
How It Works

The presence of colloidal silver near a virus, fungus, bacterium or any other single celled pathogen disables its oxygen metabolism enzyme, its chemical lung, so to say. Within a few minutes, the pathogen suffocates and dies, and is cleared out of the body by the immune, lymphatic and elimination systems. Unlike pharmaceutical antibiotics, which destroy beneficial enzymes, colloidal silver leaves these tissue-cell enzymes intact, as they are radically different from the enzymes of primitive single-celled life. Thus colloidal silver is absolutely safe for humans, reptiles, plants and all multi-celled living matter.
Product Quality

Many brands of colloidal silver are inferior. The highest grade is produced by the electro-colloidal / non-chemical method where the silver particles and water have been colloided, i.e., dispersed within and bound to each other by an electric current. The super-fine silver particles are suspended indefinitely in demineralized water. The ideal color of colloidal silver is a golden yellow. Darker colors indicate larger silver particles that tend to collect at the bottom of the container and are not true colloids. If a product contains a stabilizer or lists trace elements other than silver, or if it needs to be shaken, it is inferior. If a product requires refrigeration, some other ingredient is present that could spoil. The container and dropper must be glass, as plastic cannot preserve the silver in liquid suspension for any length of time. Some brands with high concentrations of silver may actually not be completely safe. High concentrations of silver do not kill disease germs more effectively than the safe range of 3 to 5 parts per million (ppm.).
Ingesting Colloidal Silver

Taken orally, the silver solution is absorbed from the mouth into the bloodstream, then transported quickly to the body cells. Swishing the solution under the tongue briefly before swallowing may result in faster absorption. In three to four days the silver may accumulate in the tissues sufficiently for benefits to begin. Colloidal silver is eliminated by the kidneys, lymph system and bowel after several weeks. If routinely exposed to dangerous pathogenic germs, some recommend a regular daily intake as a protection. In cases of minor burns, an accumulation of colloidal silver may hasten healing, reducing the possibility of scar tissue and infection. It is believed by many in the natural healing arts that the lives of millions of people who are susceptible to chronic low-grade infections can be enhanced by this preventative health measure.
Chronic or Serious Conditions

1 teaspoon of 5 ppm. colloidal silver equals about 25 micrograms (mcg.) of silver. 1 – 4 teaspoons per day (25 – 100 mcg.) is generally considered to be a “nutritional amount” and is reported to be safe to use for extended periods of time. Amounts higher than this are generally considered “therapeutic amounts” and should only be used periodically. In cases of illness, natural health practitioners have often recommended taking double or triple the “nutritional amount” for 30 to 45 days, then dropping down to a smaller maintenance dose. Amounts from 1 – 32 ounces per day have reportedly been used in acute conditions. If your body is extremely ill or toxic, do not be in a hurry to clear up everything at once. If pathogens are killed off too quickly, the body’s five eliminatory channels (liver, kidneys, skin, lungs and bowel) may be temporarily overloaded, causing flu-like conditions, headache, extreme fatigue, dizziness, nausea or aching muscles. Ease off on the colloidal silver to a smaller amount and increase your distilled water intake. Regular bowel movements are a must in order to relieve the discomforts of detoxification. Resolve to reduce sugar and saturated fats from the diet, and exercise more. Given the opportunity, the body’s natural ability to heal may amaze you.
Topical Uses

Some have used colloidal silver in a nasal spray mister – to reach the sinuses and nasal passages. Spray bottles have been used for topical use on kitchen and bathroom surfaces, skin, sore throat, eyes, burns, etc. Colloidal silver is painless on cuts, abrasions, in open wounds, in the nostrils for a stuffy nose, and even in a baby’s eyes because, unlike some antiseptics, it does not destroy tissue cells. It’s excellent as an underarm deodorant, since most underarm odor is caused by bacteria breaking down substances released by the sweat glands!
Some Common Uses of Colloidal Silver

Colloidal Silver in Advance of Illness?

When the possibility of germ exposure is higher, colloidal silver can be taken orally each day or applied topically when there is a skin problem. It’s like having a second defense system. The silver acts only as a catalyst and is stabilized. It is non-toxic, except to one-cell plants and animals, and is non-addicting. It also apparently kills parasites because they have a one cell egg stage in their reproductive cycle. Older folks reportedly feel younger because their body energies are used for other uses than constantly fighting disease. Digestion has also been reportedly better. Medical research has shown that silver promotes more rapid healing, with less scar tissue, even in the case of severe burns. Successes have been reported in cases that previously have been given up by established doctors. Colloidal silver is tasteless and won’t sting even a baby’s eyes, and won’t upset your stomach.
yeah yeah know all dat
you need to vote @SMOKIE

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Have no opinion yet! But I think the poster needs to be the guinea pig with trying it out plus keeping a daily log in here for a least 6 months before I would consider using it since if has not been FDA approved.

article-2015885-00141B3200000258-108_468x371.jpg

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Have no opinion yet! But I think the poster needs to be the guinea pig with trying it out plus keeping a daily log in here for a least 6 months before I would consider using it since if has not been FDA approved.

View attachment 31775
Well that aint gonna happen dare @SMOKIE I am not a Scary man clean room or the VUda or anything I'm gonna mix up some juice and put some colloidal silver in it and see what the freak happens if I never post again I have blown up.. Turned blue or I feel better than ever and am running naked through the Bahamas

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Well that aint gonna happen dare @SMOKIE I am not a Scary man clean room or the VUda or anything I'm gonna mix up some juice and put some colloidal silver in it and see what the freak happens if I never post again I have blown up.. Turned blue or I feel better than ever and am running naked through the Bahamas
So why even bother creating the thread if your not going to try it for your medical problems.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So why even bother creating the thread if your not going to try it for your medical problems.
Make sense did you not read what I said?
I am going to try it right now...
Make sense!
images

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If you do decide to do it in small amounts [ and will me your vaping gear ] hahaha

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If you do decide to do it in small amounts [ and will me your vaping gear ] hahaha
Maybe I need to set up a Vape Will! that is freaking good idea... If I like start spitting up shards of silver and am dry heaving some Custard this may be a way for me to give back to the community!!! You are on..
I will write it up

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ok so Everyone I have vaped Collodial Siver I have probably now vaped about 3 tablespoons into my lungs to fight Bronchitis At first I got sicker now it seems like it is helping .. It did not kill me so .. There ya go.. Can you vape Colloidal Silver .. Yep does it do anything.. Well it seems to

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I should have known it was you...you crazy fuck......let us know how it works..actually i think the heat would effect the silver....have you looked at maybe trying making it liposomal you know putting it in an a ultrasonic with lecithin like they do with vitamin C I know liposomal vitamn C is supposedly more effective than even intravenous vitamin C.I also think they make a liposomal vitamin B 12 as well.
For the life of me I don't know why you just don't stick to your usuall ADV captian crunch berry.

Last edited:

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I should have known it was you...you crazy fuck......let us know how it works..actually i think the heat would effect the silver....have you looked at maybe trying making it liposomal you know putting it in an a ultrasonic with lecithin like they do with vitamin C I know liposomal vitamn C is supposedly more effective than even intravenous vitamin C.I also think they make a liposomal vitamin B 12 as well.
For the life of me I don't know why you just don't stick to your usuall ADV captian crunch berry.
Its helping it takes forever but I can actually breath today

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
What did your Dr say when you told him you were trying this?
I expect the Dr. would be speechless. "Colloidal silver (a colloid consisting of silver particles suspended in liquid..." Inhaling mineral particles, silver or otherwise, heated or not, strikes me as a singularly bad idea.

Jim

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I expect the Dr. would be speechless. "Colloidal silver (a colloid consisting of silver particles suspended in liquid..." Inhaling mineral particles, silver or otherwise, heated or not, strikes me as a singularly bad idea.

Jim
Remeber before Antibiotics everyone used Colloidal Silver.. I think Im going to put this in everything until this Bronchitis is gone its a good idea and it has no bad taste so its gooood

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Remeber before Antibiotics everyone used Colloidal Silver.. I think Im going to put this in everything until this Bronchitis is gone its a good idea and it has no bad taste so its gooood
Yes, and doctors used to bleed patients, too. Have at it, tho, it it pleases you. They're your lungs and it's your life. I truly hope it works. Your name will go down in history, if it does :)

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yes, and doctors used to bleed patients, too. Have at it, tho, it it pleases you. They're your lungs and it's your life. I truly hope it works. Your name will go down in history, if it does :)
A friend of mine said I should try and Vape this thing below cartilage what ya think?
pzijsron-dmorgan-sawfish-extinction-iucn.jpg

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just remember put me in your will. HAHAHA:cool:
Well I am wondering if I am getting dizzy from getting sick from doing this or getting dizzy because it is killing the infection..
What is interesting is if I vape the colloidal silver ejuice It gets worse.. Than if I rest for a bit I feel like a million dollars..
This is getting very interesting..

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well I am wondering if I am getting dizzy from getting sick from doing this or getting dizzy because it is killing the infection..
What is interesting is if I vape the colloidal silver ejuice It gets worse.. Than if I rest for a bit I feel like a million dollars..
This is getting very interesting..
dude a little caution .....

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I pulled this up and I swear it sounds very similar to the anti vaping articles. Do they use a standard form or something? :rolleyes:
http://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-l.../expert-answers/colloidal-silver/faq-20058061
cool thanx @Teresa P Yes it does of course if X large corporate company would lose money of a competing technology they will do whatever it takes to stifle it.. Colloidal silver has been used forever .. I know my style may seem insane but if anyone thinks I am not vaping Collodial silver they are wrong cause I am and its helping..

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
where's the part about blasting it with heat on a kanthal wire....go easy.
Dude I am using TC now think about it.. If the Colloidal silver is turning into steam what temperature does liquid turn to steam?
Its just basic science :)

Chaotic_Vapes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm starting to wonder if you are simply insane. I believe you actually did it but I wonder how much danger you may be in.

Sent from my dos terminal.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm starting to wonder if you are simply insane. I believe you actually did it but I wonder how much danger you may be in.

Ahh hits been done before in fact its done all the time Nebulizers are sold and people inhale it all the time.. I am just changing the Medium.. Its basic science to turn water into steam

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yep I see we have another smart person thankyou
"

Hi, Steve Barwick here, for www.TheSilverEdge.com...

Back in October 2001 the prestigious Health Sciences Institute pointed out that nebulizing colloidal silver directly into the lungs is one of the fastest ways of effectively eliminating serious upper respiratory infections, including bronchitis and pneumonia.
"

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
look dont take me posting those links as an endorsement for what your doing.

I dont think your nuts

i do think over doing silver could be very bad
so how do you know how much is too much??????

the theory is sound with SOME evidence that it should work
but i also think it COULD be dangerous if you do it too much

i have often wondered if we could use vaporizors to administer vitamins, suppliments, and medicine. I think that inhaling something into the blood stream would be a faster delivery system versus ingestion

If you have a head ache a couple puffs of tylenol could eliminate it faster then swallowing a pill...at least in m y mind

I am not smart enough to know what adverse effects on the lung tissue these things could have

ggvaper

Member For 4 Years
since colloidal silver kills microbes of all types through the blood stream y dont u take it orally before u irritate your already irritated lungs with particles that may harm the lung tissue...i would ease off and use it orally...personally...

Chaotic_Vapes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That is what I was thinking. It was a good idea but I think there would be a limit to how much you should take.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep I see we have another smart person thankyou
"

Hi, Steve Barwick here, for www.TheSilverEdge.com...

Back in October 2001 the prestigious Health Sciences Institute pointed out that nebulizing colloidal silver directly into the lungs is one of the fastest ways of effectively eliminating serious upper respiratory infections, including bronchitis and pneumonia.
"
what is the diffrence between how a nebullizer works and how an atty works.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
since colloidal silver kills microbes of all types through the blood stream y dont u take it orally before u irritate your already irritated lungs with particles that may harm the lung tissue...i would ease off and use it orally...personally...
No will not do.. I am 50% better than day before yesterday and this is the 3rd day another 2 days will see..

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
look dont take me posting those links as an endorsement for what your doing.

I dont think your nuts

i do think over doing silver could be very bad
so how do you know how much is too much??????

the theory is sound with SOME evidence that it should work
but i also think it COULD be dangerous if you do it too much

i have often wondered if we could use vaporizors to administer vitamins, suppliments, and medicine. I think that inhaling something into the blood stream would be a faster delivery system versus ingestion

If you have a head ache a couple puffs of tylenol could eliminate it faster then swallowing a pill...at least in m y mind

I am not smart enough to know what adverse effects on the lung tissue these things could have
That is a good idea I wonder what Pills are water soluble so I can vape them Thanks @Mattp169 great idea .. Now to find pills to vape

VU Sponsors