Become a Patron!

Vaping Collodial Silver for Bronchitis?

Think its safe to vape with Collodial Silver to clear infections?

• Yes

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Are you fucking crazy?

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • You may blow up the silver in it may cause a explosion

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That is a good idea I wonder what Pills are water soluble so I can vape them Thanks @Mattp169 great idea .. Now to find pills to vape
now if there was only a pill you could take for being a smart -ass...............well nothing ventured nothing gained.if we waited for FDA approval none of us would be vaping.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
now if there was only a pill you could take for being a smart -ass...............well nothing ventured nothing gained.if we waited for FDA approval none of us would be vaping.
See exactly I see a new line of Juice occurring to treat infection

Chaotic_Vapes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
And this is why the FDA wants to regulate us. We are already experimenting on the long term effects of inhaling vg/pg using different wires. They let us get away with that. But you're crossing a line and as a result they will eventually have to crack down, you're just speeding up the time it will take.

Sent from my dos terminal.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And this is why the FDA wants to regulate us. We are already experimenting on the long term effects of inhaling vg/pg using different wires. They let us get away with that. But you're crossing a line and as a result they will eventually have to crack down, you're just speeding up the time it will take.

they let us? they let us?...WTF we are free people..I welcome any information the FDA would like to share, but they don't fucking own us.....the FDA is no more concerned with our health than the man in the moon.the are a tool of the food and drug monopolies..monsantos,phillip morris....you need to look around this week the FDA is going to try and shut down all vaping..we need everybody to call the whitehouse on wenesday and call your congressmen...

Chaotic_Vapes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
they let us? they let us?...WTF we are free people..I welcome any information the FDA would like to share, but they don't fucking own us.....the FDA is no more concerned with our health than the man in the moon.the are a tool of the food and drug monopolies..monsantos,phillip morris....you need to look around this week the FDA is going to try and shut down all vaping..we need everybody to call the whitehouse on wenesday and call your congressmen...
We are only as free as the laws that bind us. In my honest opinion the only reason they want to regulate us is because of money... Of course we don't talk about that for obvious reasons. The other possible reason is in the case of this thread, medicinal purposes. Both money related. Just my 2 cents.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

Our freedom is endowed by the Universe,by life itself....not by the goverment.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
We are only as free as the laws that bind us. In my honest opinion the only reason they want to regulate us is because of money... Of course we don't talk about that for obvious reasons. The other possible reason is in the case of this thread, medicinal purposes. Both money related. Just my 2 cents.

Yes its all about Money if you search far and deep enough on any topic the underlying tones are not just alarming they are frightening..

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

what line? Whos line?

Chaotic_Vapes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

Our freedom is endowed by the Universe,by life itself....not by the goverment.
I'm not arguing that we aren't free. We are, we just have laws. Wether we follow them is up to each individual, hence we are free.

Not to mention the FDA only cares about money and not safety. Seeing as they also found chemicals that could possibly cause cancer in diet soda, just proves that as long as they make money off it they don't care.

Feel free to correct me if I'm mistaken. We all just want to vape, FDA doesn't make money off of vaping, they want to shut it down. Also I'm pretty sure we aren't supposed to discuss the FDA money and such on this forum.

Chaotic_Vapes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This thread is one.
You are crossing a verrry dangerous line both medically and politically if you
presume to imply that ANY medications could be administered through personal vaporizers.

Leave that BS out of the political fight. That is a can of worms we do not want to open.
Vaping must be seen by voters as a quit smoking thang' only.
Thank god somebody else was thinking what I was.

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
the FDA is no more concerned with our health than the man in the moon.the are a tool of the food and drug monopolies..
That, unfortunately, appears to be pretty much the case. Doubt it? Research "red yeast rice."

Jim

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This thread is one.
presume to imply that ANY medications could be administered through personal vaporizers.

Leave that BS out of the political fight. That is a can of worms we do not want to open.
Quiet this is not a medicine this is a Homeopathic remedy no different than me vaping oatmeal

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This thread is one.

So what you are saying is never ever cause a stir sit back and let anyone and anything fuck you in da ass? hmm you believe that sitting back and allowing those that are ignorant rule without as much as a different opinion or a different view? You are the one that has crossed a line of compliance and ignorace

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Snake oil?

http://www.quackwatch.com/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/PhonyAds/silverad.html

and this

http://escholarship.org/uc/item/0832g6d3

"Consumption of large doses of colloidal silver can result in coma, pleural edema, and hemolysis. Colloidal silver is also toxic to the bone marrow and may be associated with agranulocytosis. The toxic effects of inorganic silver ingested orally in large doses are very similar to any corrosive solution. Such ingestion can result in burning of the throat and epigastrium, leading to abdominal pain, vomiting, and diarrhea. The patient often suffers convulsions and goes into shock."

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
look we are really having 2 seperate discussions

1. is vaping collital silver SAFE?
Noone really knows, I think most of us realize that using it in massive quantities over the long term would be bad. but that applies to many may things in life, alcohol, prescription drugs, etc. Using it in moderation to cure a lung infection may be beneficial but carries the possibility of unknown risks toyour lung tissue.

2. does collital silver actually have any beneficial health effects?
the jury is out on this and lots of other homeopathic remedies. Studies have been done on lots of things, but do we commonly know this? The argument can be made Big Pharma doesnt want us to know, another argument could be made that these homeopathic remedies do not work, or do not work as well as Big Pharma products and that is why they do not get a lot of attention. Im sure there are other arguments that can be made on both sides of this isuue.

heres what it boils down to.
collital silver may have beneficial healing properties
the OP has a lung infection
collital silver has been shown is some reports to help this condition
in some reports nebulizing the collital silver which is basically similar to vaping has shown to work.
other reports say too much silver leads to issues including skin discoloration.
HOWEVER
there is no unbiased research on vaping collital silver
so doing so is AT YOUR OWN RISK
if the OP wants to try it.... Im of the opinion its not the most dangerous idea I have heard on this forum. In fact it actually has a chance of being a good idea. BUT THE OP SHOULD BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL and NOT ENCOURAGE OTHERS TO DO IT.

I think the OP might want to send a polite email to Dr F and ask his opinion since he is probably the world's authority on vaping health related issues.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just want to give my 2 cents here. If the OP is actually benefiting from it, awesome. I'm glad someone else is the geniue pig. I think there's potential for medicine delivery through vaping. It just needs to be done with care. It could be dangerous as all hell, idk, I'm leaning towards a limited amount would be OK, but I'm not a medical professional either.

I have tried to to vape a sleep med that was isolated of fillers and then suspended in pg. I did this after suffering from very bad sleep problems and was looking something fast acting. Anything inhaled the will hit you faster than digesting it via oral route. Unfortunately it didn't work. I only took 4 pulls, maybe dosage was off? Idk.
All that said, it's rediculous to try and may be harmful, but I do see potential for it. Just not sure I want to be the test subject. Even though we all are with vaping, eh?

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ignore this research while your at it

http://escholarship.org/uc/item/0832g6d3
get real would you....we have idiots everyday who've been vaping for 3 weeks come on this forum asking how to build a .15 ohm coil and vape it in their homemade flashlight mod.......and vaping colodial silver is the worst you've heard.Hell there are juices that very well may have more dangerous stuff for all we know.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
alternative medicine...organic foods....nutrituinal supplements...and vaping.....all these would have never existed if the people themselves trusted the "studies" of the FDA.....

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So here is an update for everyone.. I did not do this to start wars I did this to see what your opinion was.. That means: simply based on the research you did yourself answer the poll question.. Its fine to debate and I am all for it but lets not forget the premise of the thread.. Your opinion! not extrapolating to politics or the FDA or any other organization or person that may or may not have influence. I do appreciate all comments and do understand I was joking at times just to get the conversation going to feed the drama in a good way.. That being said: Today is my final day of vaping Colloidal silver this will be the 4th day now realize everyone I have only vaped a total of 6ml of Colloidal Silver not very much .. Has it helped me?
Well it sure has I could not breathe 4 days ago at all it had progressively gotten worse over the last 4 months.. I have been on 3 rounds of Antibiotics steroids you name it ..And nothing worked.. So this is the reason I went back to the older ideas in the first place..
I have used Colloidal Silver off and on never in huge doses for 20 years and had very good success I had no idea it would work as well as it did.
For myself this was a interesting test and it works for me and for me only... I appreciate everyone and love the fact we are all so passionate about vaping.. Having good debate is essential and I just want to say..
Godspeed.

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
get real would you....we have idiots everyday who've been vaping for 3 weeks come on this forum asking how to build a .15 ohm coil and vape it in their homemade flashlight mod.......and vaping colodial silver is the worst you've heard.Hell there are juices that very well may have more dangerous stuff for all we know.
What ever man, suit yourself

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So here is an update for everyone.. I did not do this to start wars I did this to see what your opinion was.. That means: simply based on the research you did yourself answer the poll question.. Its fine to debate and I am all for it but lets not forget the premise of the thread.. Your opinion! not extrapolating to politics or the FDA or any other organization or person that may or may not have influence. I do appreciate all comments and do understand I was joking at times just to get the conversation going to feed the drama in a good way.. That being said: Today is my final day of vaping Colloidal silver this will be the 4th day now realize everyone I have only vaped a total of 6ml of Colloidal Silver not very much .. Has it helped me?
Well it sure has I could not breathe 4 days ago at all it had progressively gotten worse over the last 4 months.. I have been on 3 rounds of Antibiotics steroids you name it ..And nothing worked.. So this is the reason I went back to the older ideas in the first place..
I have used Colloidal Silver off and on never in huge doses for 20 years and had very good success I had no idea it would work as well as it did.
For myself this was a interesting test and it works for me and for me only... I appreciate everyone and love the fact we are all so passionate about vaping.. Having good debate is essential and I just want to say..
Godspeed.
so do you take colodial silver as a previntive or only if you get sick? my mom sent me some of this stuff years ago.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
so do you take colloidal silver as a preventive or only if you get sick? my mom sent me some of this stuff years ago.
I have used it maybe 10 times in 20 years only when all else fails.. I have never taken it it doses to turn myself into the smurf guy that was shown above .. I had never inhaled it before but as I mentioned others have with great results they use Nebulizers typically I have one.. It uses ultrasonic waves to particulate the Collodial silver and then inhale it.. Based on basic Science I figured why not add some to some ejuice.. I do know it works for me it surely is killing whatever is in my lungs that the antibiotics cannot.... I have used it once fore Urinary tract infection before it took about a week before ingesting it but it did clear it up.. I also have rubbed it on wounds a few times when nothing else seemed to work...
Now for using it as a preventive I could see just based on first thought that is how that guy turned into this..

Y2eFdp9.jpg

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
NOBODY SHOULD LISTEN TO THIS THREAD'S BS ADVICE!

DO NOT PUT DRUGS/ MEDS INTO YOUR DEVICES.
Nobody should listen to Shark Vape he's a puffed up little popinjay asswipe his opions belong to him and him alone, yet he suffers under the illusion that anybody else in the world gives a fuck what kind of nonesne blows across the wasteland between his ears like a tumbleweed ......he imagines himself some sort of self appointed gaurdian of vaping.....also he loves playing with his own feces...

Last edited:

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
FFS you all being assholes

inhaling medication is nothing new
inhalers nebulizers etc
hell laughing gas at the dentist

As I stated I have wondered if vaping could be used for medicines, but I was not smart enough to know
It could be possible one day.

But I agree we shouldnt be our own guinea pigs

The OPs theory is not crazy in the least. Is it SAFE? NO CLUE

Its nice to hear his story and what happened
but by no means should this be read as a ringing endorsement to start your own experiments

if you do, you doing so at your own risk.

But I think this is a subject I would love to hear an authorities opinion on such as Dr F

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can't find anywhere on this thread where MrScary2 encouraged or advocated for anyone to do anything, much less try and pass himself off as a health care proffesional,or his own experiment as a valid medical procedure....he simply shared with people an experince he had......I personally would like to thank him for calling attention to the use of colodial silver by a wide spectum of people, and also the use of a nebulizer and colodial silver it is something I intend to research further.....

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you do realize ...that this is a vaping forum right......and you do realize no PHds from the FDA have approved vaping right.....and you do realize we are all experimenting with vaping right.....and you do realize the only life you ever saved was a feral cat that ran away right.and you do realize you are no the king of the world and nobody really cares what some twit on a vaping forum says right.
By the way is that the same science that says GMOs are harmless and that cow farts are going to bring the world to an end.

72c2a3d16da5f541b0b712a93b27b167.jpg

Last edited:

VU Sponsors