Become a Patron!

vaping.com terrible services

Order still processing?? I made an order weeks ago. At the moment, the system told me the item would be arriving in 7 to 10 days. A week later, to my surprise, when I logged on the site to verify the tracking number, the status was "processing", but they already charged it to my credit card. Never received a call or email warning me of an issue. Inmediately wrote an email, that was never answered. So I wrote a second email to see if finally I get some customer service. No luck. I am cancelling my order whenever I am able to reach a customer representative, 25 minutes on hold and no answer. Not buying from these people ever again.

I recommend Fuggin, Eightvape, Breazy and Misthub for juice. Coils, I purchase from Myfreedomsmokes

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd skip fuggin for juice overly sweet coil killing juice is what you'll get. Thesaucela.com is having an 80% off sale for the month of June. A lot better product. Also you could call your credit card company and do a charge back to the company that won't answer

The sauce's sale is where it's at right now. Ordered 111.00 of juice for 29 shipped. Can't beat that with a stick.
I made two or three orders from TheSauceLa. I was not pleased with most of the flavors. So I searched for new sites and found the sites I mentioned above. I bought eight bottles of 100mil juice from Eightvape for 86 dollars which included shipping.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I made two or three orders from TheSauceLa. I was not pleased with most of the flavors. So I searched for new sites and found the sites I mentioned above. I bought eight bottles of 100mil juice from Eightvape for 86 dollars which included shipping.

To each their own. The sauce is the only juice I buy when they have sales. I make my own other than that. Verde Valley vapes has prices that reflect your also

This is the latest order from Eightvape. I have already used two bottles
26ce4d2d19a3d05b3917ce0e25043922.jpg

VU Sponsors