Become a Patron!

Vaping Cracker's Creme Brulee

Vaping Cracker

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
After vaping Highbrow Vapor's Crème Brulee I set out to make something close to their flavor.

6% Vanilla Custard CA
4% Marshmallow CA
4% French Vanilla CA
2% Brown Sugar Extra TFA

This was a very close perfect clone of their Crème Brulee.
I think this is a bit strong if you don't vape on wide open RDA's so you could cut the percentages in half. I hope any of you that like Crème Brulee will enjoy this. To put a Banana spin on this you can add Banana Nut Bread TFA. I just mix the Crème Brulee and the Banana Nut Bread in their own bottles then mix half of each together and it's great.

Last edited:

TheKemist

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
After vaping Highbrow Vapor's Crème Brulee I set out to make something close to their flavor.

6% Vanilla Custard CA
4% Marshmallow CA
2% French Vanilla CA
2% Brown Sugar Extra TFA

I think this is a bit strong if you don't vape on wide open RDA's so you could cut the percentages in half. I hope any of you that like Crème Brulee will enjoy this. To put a Banana spin on this you can add Banana Nut Bread TFA. I just mix the Crème Brulee and the Banana Nut Bread in their own bottles then mix half of each together and it's great.

What ratios did you use to make this? Thanks for posting.

VapingBiker

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just made Crackers Creme Brûlée. How long did you steep it for? I know custards need like 2 weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Id steep it for a couple weeks. But most times, my cap custard recipes are good after a week or so, and just keep getting better.

Vaping Cracker

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Sorry I'm just getting back to this thread. I use 90 VG 10 PG ratio at 3 mg Nic. I use Vapor Tec 100 mg VG Nic base and I'm now using CA Vanilla Custard V2.

CA Vanilla Custard V2 3%
CA Marshmallow 2%
CA French Vanilla 2%
TFA Brown Sugar Extra 1%

For a Banana Custard add 1- 1.5 % TFA Ripe Banana. This Creme Bruleé recipe is really a great base for just about any flavor you want to throw in the mix. I generally steep this for for a week minimum, but I've vaped it after 3 days and it was good. 2 weeks is about optimal flavor.

Vaping Cracker

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The original recipe was posted wrong, I had to edit it. I'm very sorry for the wrong percentages. The correct percentages to my recipe are posted correctly now. Of course you guys may want to change it up to suit your tastes.

Laughmore

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My custard search brought me here, I only have CAP French Vanilla v2 and I haven't had very good success with it, I hesitate to sub with it, but I haven't given up yet... which version are you using?

Vaping Cracker

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My custard search brought me here, I only have CAP French Vanilla v2 and I haven't had very good success with it, I hesitate to sub with it, but I haven't given up yet... which version are you using?

I have Cap Version 2 French Vanilla but I haven't opened it yet. I wanted to finish off the original Cap French Vanilla. One thing I might add is that the Cap Vanilla Custard v2 seemed fine at the same percentages as the original Cap Vanilla Custard. I honestly couldn't tell a difference between the 2 versions. I don't know if French Vanilla v2 will be the same.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
This is real good, only steeped for 4 days.
Drip taste, (and smell), I couldn't resist:D.
I used VC-v1, but maybe I should make more for a proper steep next time, lol.

Vaping Cracker

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Glad you like it. It's one of my ADVs that I created myself. I found a Blueberry Cheesecake recipe that I really like that is another ADV. I tried 5 different recipes until I found one I like. It wasn't posted VUF, so when I find the Author I will post it with credit to them. I love the dessert vapes. Keeps me from getting fat lol. No offense to the heavy set people.

Johnny Matthews

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks for the share Vaping Cracker. Hadn't had much success with CAP Vanilla Custard, taste seems very artificial, even "chemical" to me. Don't get me wrong, I love a good custard - but no vape has gotten close to it yet.

Now this recipe is the exception! Tried at your lower revised % and can't taste the chemical custard taste from the CAP VCV2, seems offset by the fragrant vanilla taste (might also be the low percentage?). Didn't have CAP's marshmallow so I used LA, no big difference there. Also tried a version with TFA Toasted Marshmallow, even better!

But all in all great base, thanks for this! Finally a good vanilla custard in my rotation!

Vaping Cracker

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks for the share Vaping Cracker. Hadn't had much success with CAP Vanilla Custard, taste seems very artificial, even "chemical" to me. Don't get me wrong, I love a good custard - but no vape has gotten close to it yet.

Now this recipe is the exception! Tried at your lower revised % and can't taste the chemical custard taste from the CAP VCV2, seems offset by the fragrant vanilla taste (might also be the low percentage?). Didn't have CAP's marshmallow so I used LA, no big difference there. Also tried a version with TFA Toasted Marshmallow, even better!

But all in all great base, thanks for this! Finally a good vanilla custard in my rotation!
Glad you liked it and you're welcome. I usually steep cap off for 12-18 hours about 2 hours after making it and shaking it up and that seems to help with any kind of chemical taste that might be present in any juices I make. I have a small chest where I store my juices and it's kept in the dark at room temp.

Frankm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry I'm just getting back to this thread. I use 90 VG 10 PG ratio at 3 mg Nic. I use Vapor Tec 100 mg VG Nic base and I'm now using CA Vanilla Custard V2.

CA Vanilla Custard V2 3%
CA Marshmallow 2%
CA French Vanilla 2%
TFA Brown Sugar Extra 1%

For a Banana Custard add 1- 1.5 % TFA Ripe Banana. This Creme Bruleé recipe is really a great base for just about any flavor you want to throw in the mix. I generally steep this for for a week minimum, but I've vaped it after 3 days and it was good. 2 weeks is about optimal flavor.
Ripe Banana or banana cream?

Yooperdad

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

6% Vanilla Custard CA
4% Marshmallow CA
4% French Vanilla CA
2% Brown Sugar Extra TFA

What vanilla might be a good sub for the French Vanilla? I have all the FA versions and some TFA. Thanks

Vaping Cracker

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
What vanilla might be a good sub for the French Vanilla? I have all the FA versions and some TFA. Thanks
The only Vanilla I have is the one mentioned in the recipe. I haven't really bought a lot of variations of flavors, just the ones I see used most often. I have about 60 flavor concentrates. I've kinda laid off of experimenting with flavors and sticking to what I know I like. I think sometimes I get frustrated with attempting to replicate a flavor I like and it takes away from my vaping experience in a negative way. Lately I've been vaping simple fruit/menthol/koolada flavors on single fused Clapton coils.

VapinChevy

Abnormal Chevy Guy
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reviewer

CA Vanilla Custard V2 3%
CA Marshmallow 2%
CA French Vanilla 2%
TFA Brown Sugar Extra 1%

What bottle size does this make?

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I finally got around to mixing a 30ml bottle of this last night to test, and it's damn tasty as a shake and vape and I'm sure it'll only get better with age. I'm gonna mix up a 120ml bottle tonight. Thanks for sharing this!

Vaping Cracker

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I got on here to look for a simple Baja Blast recipe. The one I used last time was 9 or 10 flavors and I remembered how long that had to steep and I don't have that much time right now. Then I took a stroll down VU memory lane. I've been living under a rock, but other than that I'm fine! How are you doing?

Vaping Cracker

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I will be! So glad you posted, I'd forgotten all about this one, but I'm gonna whip some up here in a minute.....where/how have you been? :wave:
I got on here to look for a simple Baja Blast recipe. The one I used last time was 9 or 10 flavors and I remembered how long that had to steep and I don't have that much time right now. Then I took a stroll down VU memory lane. I've been living under a rock, but other than that I'm fine! How are you doing? And I've been under my rock so long I forgot how to reply on here!

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Doing great! I have a Baja recipe somewhere, but don't remember how many ingredients. Lemme look for it and I'll get back. I do remember it tastes pretty authentic!
I got on here to look for a simple Baja Blast recipe. The one I used last time was 9 or 10 flavors and I remembered how long that had to steep and I don't have that much time right now. Then I took a stroll down VU memory lane. I've been living under a rock, but other than that I'm fine! How are you doing?

Vaping Cracker

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Doing great! I have a Baja recipe somewhere, but don't remember how many ingredients. Lemme look for it and I'll get back. I do remember it tastes pretty authentic!
I found a post that you were part of for a Baja Blast recipe. I need the FA Forest Fruits to make that recipe, but that's ok I need to order CA Vanilla Custard V1 so I'll throw that in the cart as well.

VU Sponsors