Become a Patron!

Vaping for a while makes analogs taste salty?

rj9923

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I've been vaping for about 1.5 months now. For the first month I was smoke free. This last week I had about five analogs bummed from people. All different types of squares, but they all tasted salty? I'm just curious if anyone else has experienced this. Smoking now tastes like sucking on a chunk of salt. Very odd. Nothing else like food has an odd taste, just squares.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't smoke so I wouldn't know.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't know, but I heard they are absolutely horrible after vaping for some time, I haven't picked one up since the day I started vaping:):) (4 years ago)

Petyr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
After about several weeks of vaping I decided to try an analog and it was ... well words like bad and disgusting can't describe it accurate enough. So I now stay from analogs.

I don't know about the saltiness. However I had been vaping for more than a few days when I decided to give analogs a try.

Deeks

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My buddies I go fishing and golfing with still smoke like chimneys. The smell just gets worse and worse to me the longer I go without them. Of course like good friends they like to taunt me with them like "here just take one drag, just to see if you like it still." Umm fuck that, I'm sure they taste as bad as they smell now!

VU Sponsors