Vaping for sugar craving

Discussion in 'How do I get started?' started by GhostOfAce, Apr 5, 2017.

1. GhostOfAce

GhostOfAce New Member

Blog Posts:
    Question: I do not vape regularly, but have done it with friends. When I do, I always make sure it has 0 Mic. I'm considering starting on my own with it as I have a huge sugar craving all the time, but just for something sweet. I diet often, but my family always have some cake or pie or brownies out for everyone. I've done well staying away from it, but the cravings can get pretty bad. My question, is it worth starting to vape with 0 Nicotine to help curb sugar cravings? I've noticed it in the past that I'm not as drawn to zebra cakes after taking a hit or two, but would prefer to have some more opinions. Thank you all!

Whitesoxfan2579 likes this.
  2. Rickajho

Rickajho Gold Contributor ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    It's worth trying it - a lot of people do. Try it anyway - I never see them check back in to report if it was helpful or not.

3. Khassy

Khassy Platinum Contributor

Blog Posts:
    It helps me, but I use 3mg nicotine even though I haven't smoked in decades, because nicotine helps curb the appetite, as well as other things. :)

4. PAracer93

PAracer93 New Member

Blog Posts:
    Why not? Pick up a starter kit, or maybe one of your vaping friends will have a setup they're not using that you can try. I second the idea of a 3mg liquid. It's light enough that you shouldn't have any issues with it.

5. Angrygod50

Angrygod50 Gold Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    Sort of helps me but at some point I usually run out for a candy bar...but I got no will power....:(

6. Ms. Trixy

Ms. Trixy Time to smell the roses for a few weeks. VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 1 Year ECF Refugee Unlisted Vendor

Blog Posts:
    Vaping chocolate or even Butter Rum Life Saver flavor should stop your craving. There are SO many sweet eliquids these days.

I read an article about someone who was trying to lose weight, so he started vaping 0-3 nicotine of all kinds of flavors. He lost 50lbs by vaping.
    You can too! Make sure you get a MTL (Mouth to Lung) set up so you can vape it like it's a real cig vs. inhaling a lung full and fogging up a room.
    Good Luck!