Become a Patron!

Vaping gear for shelters and drug treatment?

Hey, everyone. My girlfriend is a social worker and assistant director at a local women's shelter. They have alot of residents who are there for deug treatment as well as homelessness and escaping dangerous home life, etcetera.

She asked me to do some research and outreach to see if there are any vendors or programs that might be willing to donate simple ecig systems and/or liquid to the shelter. The idea is to help the women who want to quit smoking, but can't afford gear.

I figured that this might be a good place to start. If you have any leads or are a vendor willing to help, send me a pm and I'll get the info to my girlfriend.

Thanks alot for any help you can offer.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to VU, sounds like a great program you have in the works.:)
Your best bet is to approach a few vendors individually about your project and start your homework there.
Are you also a vaper?

Yeah, not only am I a vaper, but two of my roommates are too. We all made the switch from cigarettes about a year ago.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
That's pretty cool. The treatment centers and such, around here, won't allow it, but they will allow cigarettes.

Welcome to VU, btw! :)

Dr3d

Yes. What was the question?
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey, everyone. My girlfriend is a social worker and assistant director at a local women's shelter. They have alot of residents who are there for deug treatment as well as homelessness and escaping dangerous home life, etcetera.

She asked me to do some research and outreach to see if there are any vendors or programs that might be willing to donate simple ecig systems and/or liquid to the shelter. The idea is to help the women who want to quit smoking, but can't afford gear.

I figured that this might be a good place to start. If you have any leads or are a vendor willing to help, send me a pm and I'll get the info to my girlfriend.

Thanks alot for any help you can offer.

MrSips, where are you located? I ask 'cause if you happen to be local I know a group that can handle your request.

VU Sponsors