Become a Patron!

Vaping helped me quit for over a year and going...

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Hello. I was a 33 year smoker (47 now) and found vaping over a year ago and haven't smoked since. Started with some pen MODs, grew to some spinner MODS and then box MODs til finally, I make my own attys and juice.

Still lots to learn, but a happy vaper!!!

Wow, you make attys? Or building coils?

Either way, welcome to VU - it's a great site to hang out in

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay on the :vu:

Congratulations on joining the ranks of former smokers!

memeticengineone

Member For 4 Years
Dang I only smoked analogs for like two years, benefits of being a smoker right when vaping was getting good lol. Hopefully after 50 years my lungs will have healed to their pre-analog-cigarette state.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Dragon.gif

Welcome to VU
Each year gets a little easier. I quit at 45, after 30yrs.
↓↓↓↓
I was suprised at how easy it was. I tried a cigarette the first day after starting vaping and it was literally the worst experience with a cigarette I had ever had! Worse than when I started smoking. Basically it was super easy to quite with a good vaping system, and I have not wanted to smoke again since.

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was suprised at how easy it was. I tried a cigarette the first day after starting vaping and it was literally the worst experience with a cigarette I had ever had! Worse than when I started smoking. Basically it was super easy to quite with a good vaping system, and I have not wanted to smoke again since.
Having a good mod setup, and the proper nic level dialed in, should work a treat with a positive attitude. The advancement of efficient gear, compared to when I started, should make it way easier.
I wish you continued success.

Last edited:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Building coils. My fav go-to tank is a Mutank Indulgance RTA. Getting a new drip MOD soon, the KangerTech Dripbox 160. Looking forward to that.

That dripbox looks interesting for sure

vapefu

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Congratulations. Vape Strong!

VU Sponsors