vaping in my car beep beep

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So probably going to sound super weird but one of my favorite things to do after quitting cigarettes is to get into my car. Yes! My car. After I vape in there on a break or something and I go back out it is the most heavenly smell. It is so much better than getting into my car smelling like a burnt ash tray! Any ex smokers out there that really enjoy this as well?

:p

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
So probably going to sound super weird but one of my favorite things to do after quitting cigarettes is to get into my car. Yes! My car. After I vape in there on a break or something and I go back out it is the most heavenly smell. It is so much better than getting into my car smelling like a burnt ash tray! Any ex smokers out there that really enjoy this as well?

Giar0V4.jpg

CgS_Drone

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
We never smoked in our truck but we did in our car. Once we got started on Ecig's we ended up shampooing the interior, seats/carpet/floor mats of the car to get rid of the cig. smell in it then used soap and water and hand scrubbed all the vinyl, changed the cabin filter out and used Ozone to kill the last remaining smells of cig's in there. We do vape in the vehicles now and enjoy the smell in them. However I don't just hop in just to smell it so you got me there. :)

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I love it! I used to hate getting into my car because it smelled terrible honestly. I don't know why I ever smoked or didn't quit. I love vaping. I love being able to smell my shampoo and perfume. Lol and my car. I think maybe it's my way of being super proud of myself for quitting.

Drone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I have to agree with you. I really like the after smell of my favorite juices, most of which are fruits of some sort. I had to get rid of the nasty chemical air fresheners I used in my house because they are just nasty compared to my lovely lingering vape smell. Friends have commented on how nice my house smells and want to know what air freshener I use...lol

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have to agree with you. I really like the after smell of my favorite juices, most of which are fruits of some sort. I had to get rid of the nasty chemical air fresheners I used in my house because they are just nasty compared to my lovely lingering vape smell. Friends have commented on how nice my house smells and want to know what air freshener I use...lol

I had to blow out a Christmas candle the other day, because it was competing with my custard LOL

Driving is fine - as long as I don't accidentally let out a cloud all over the windscreen...(that's just embarrassing!)

Eric DeCastro

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah, i hated when my car used to stink. but it has been 5 years since I have been vaping so the novelty has worn off. but good for you. I never liked smelling a girl who has just finished smoking.

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Exactly cigarettes are smelly and gross and you honestly don't know how bad it is until you quit. And I would have to blow out a candle as well if it was competing with my menthols or fruit vapes. It is nice to be able to have people get in the car without it smelling like cigarettes. It's nice for me to get in the car and not smell that. And I just re read your post you have been vaping for 5 years!!!! That is awesome!

Drone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Exactly cigarettes are smelly and gross and you honestly don't know how bad it is until you quit. And I would have to blow out a candle as well if it was competing with my menthols or fruit vapes. It is nice to be able to have people get in the car without it smelling like cigarettes. It's nice for me to get in the car and not smell that. And I just re read your post you have been vaping for 5 years!!!! That is awesome!

You're so right... now we know how bad smokers really smell to a non smoker. And we had no idea while we were smokers. For a while I wondered if vapers smelled bad until I started getting complements on how nice my house smelled. Now I just accept that it must be OK and continue to vape in the house.

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I smoked in my house maybe a total of ten times so that wasn't a problem thank god. But I did in my car and after quitting I am sure now people had to be able to only smell me as a big cigarette! Which is super gross cause I like make sure I am clean and smell nice. And I vape in my house no shame it smells awesome

angus67

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
good on ya! I never smoked in my house neither, been in there 7 years. I burnt a coil on purpose last week just to see, and the whole house smells like burnt electrical for a couple days. What pushed me over the edge to quit smokes altogether is I got a new car last summer.
It would becool if our avatatar were scratch and sniff of our fav flavors.
I have noticed the cloudy ness of my wind screen. New cars these days have hard to reach down were the glass meets the dash. My windshield is very tilted and large. I need to pick up one of those as seen on tv rag on stick things.

2ndInCommand

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I had some fucking asshat cop pull me over the other day in my truck. Dude climbs up to the cab and asks what that great smell was! Told him it was my Cohiba flavor ( which smells AWESOME!) that I make and if he wanted some I'd make it for him but right at that minute, I'd appreciate it if he could please fuck off cause I was trying to finish working.for.the day. The look.on his face as I hit my vaporshark was worth a million dollars! Oddly enough I got a.ticket! Also oddly enough, I have a very close friend who happens to be a federal judge. It's truly amazing what a.phone call from somebody appointed by the President can do. Problem solved! Just glad the self perpetuating beaurocracy of the corrupt, biased and basically worthless justice system got that one right! Yes .I tend to have issues with supposed authority types. Whole different thread!

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I had to buy like spray Windex and rags to keep in my car I vape so much that they get super cloudy. This way I have it on hand and when it does get cloudy I will have something on hand. And as for the cop wow what a prick. You know I've never actually met a nice cop is that sad

VU Sponsors