Become a Patron!

Vaping is not my friend

rxmilitia

Member For 4 Years
just needed somewhere to vent about my first world problems.

Few weeks ago my custom built mod decided to let loose of the 510 plate, There was no way for me to tighten it properly due to the battery sled, Taking it apart would void my warranty. The company quickly sent me a return label so they could fix it, I’m still waiting on it to come back though.

Few days ago my prince tank glass shattered when I tried to remove it. Now I’m stuck with the very ugly bubble glass and a vape band Incase I drop it.

Last night my Uwell Nunchaku stopped firing, The screen was doing almost a digital wave and glitching. I changed the battery and it wouldn’t even turn on. After 4 batteries and two atomizers I realized there was no saving it. I’m hoping vapordna helps me out as I’m still without their return policy time.

And there it is folks, My first world problems. This is why I should no longer feel over the top for having multiple mods. Because I still have something to vape despite two of my devices being out of the game!

Thanks for letting me vent

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

Few weeks ago my custom built mod decided to let loose of the 510 plate, There was no way for me to tighten it properly due to the battery sled, Taking it apart would void my warranty. The company quickly sent me a return label so they could fix it, I’m still waiting on it to come back though.

Few days ago my prince tank glass shattered when I tried to remove it. Now I’m stuck with the very ugly bubble glass and a vape band Incase I drop it.

Last night my Uwell Nunchaku stopped firing, The screen was doing almost a digital wave and glitching. I changed the battery and it wouldn’t even turn on. After 4 batteries and two atomizers I realized there was no saving it. I’m hoping vapordna helps me out as I’m still without their return policy time.

And there it is folks, My first world problems. This is why I should no longer feel over the top for having multiple mods. Because I still have something to vape despite two of my devices being out of the game!

Welcome to the vape world.

After having a few custom mods I will never buy another again, all them crap out in one way or another.

And for some regulated mods that I had being made by only certain manufactures they too were just garbage with crapping out on me

You live, and learn by your past experience

69761c3a-f786-41a2-b7ad-d0b50795ef73.jpg

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I think of vaping as a cantankerous wife, sometimes she's impossible but is always there for me...sometimes she asks me to spend more money than I have, but she's happy enough when we're broke, too :cool:

Canadian Vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
If vaping has taught me anything it's to have Backups for my Backups, if you like something get two of them :p

wsIKWOu.jpg

rxmilitia

Member For 4 Years
Update ... lol

I got home from work today and just for the heck of it I popped a battery in the nunchaku and bam... it turned on... no glitchy screen and it’s firing just fine. I don’t know if this mod overheard me tell someone it’s not worth the retail price and it got mad or what happened.

Now I’m not sure what to do, I know I won’t hear back from vapordna until tomorrow but it’s working now... I’m afraid to do nothing and then it will happen again and I’ll be past the 45 day return policy.

It’s just weird that it’s decided to turn on again, with the same battery and atomizer I tried yesterday.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Just a thought but check the battery connections because I have seen just the tiniest bit of e-Liquid on them not make a MOD of mine turn on. We are talking barely visible in the battery tube on the connector. Good Luck and hope it keeps working.

rxmilitia

Member For 4 Years
That’s what I’m hoping to do, It started glitching again. Pretty sure this thing is toast, Emailing back and forth to see what they’ll do to help me out.

D660E139-DABC-4A57-B19A-CD986A39B8AD.jpeg 91B0E061-2901-4233-AB5A-5ABA8358C935.jpeg

rxmilitia

Member For 4 Years
I actually got a response today. Sent photos and a video. They offered me a refund, replacement or credit. Unfortunately they don’t have the black one in stock so I’m not sure what my plan is yet. Really don’t want purple or silver lol

Maybe I’ll get a credit and pick up another dual 18650 mod.

Jixil

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile

I actually prefer the bubble glass over the regular one, and I broke my bubble one a while ago. If you're interested in trading your bubble one for my straight one, I'm totally down for this!

hollywood0122

Member For 1 Year
I actually prefer the bubble glass over the regular one, and I broke my bubble one a while ago. If you're interested in trading your bubble one for my straight one, I'm totally down for this!
When I got my new prince tank I broke the bubble within 5 hours of having the tank. I prefer the bubble tank too however now I have to order a new one.

Canadian Vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
why would you buy the same thing twice, and then the backup twice..??? Why not just get a mech as a backup?
I'm an engineer at heart.. If one breaks I still have one good one, if they both break and happen to break in a different way I could put the two together to have one working one.

Edit* also I really like those mods, if one breaks I instantly want to have another right there and then.

Grandpa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All I can say is if these are the worst problems you have in your life, you better start counting your blessings. I know these things are pretty expensive to some folks, but c'mon. This is just snowflake talk to me.

VU Sponsors