Deleted Drug reference link

Last edited by a moderator:

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Deleted link

Posted two years ago. Whew! I frequent that site along with a slew of others for my little "morning routine," and seeing that article linked to that blog... erm, took me by surprise. They're usually, generally, really for vaping. Well, maybe not vaping nicotine, but still...

edited to clarify: my "morning routine" is scanning news aggregates, blogs and (mostly right-wing) news feeds. Not... you know...

Last edited by a moderator:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

levelvapechicago

Unlisted Vendor
Freudian behaviorists established a direct correlation between male homosexuality and a learned obsessive need to consistently place an object inside one’s mouth and then complete a ‘drag’ upon it, forcefully using facial muscles to create a region of negative pressure that allows the contents of a phalleo-object to spill its contents into the mouth and down into the lungs and belly.

That explains it! Lol.

DeMiThA

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Freudian behaviorists established a direct correlation between male homosexuality and a learned obsessive need to consistently place an object inside one’s mouth and then complete a ‘drag’ upon it, forcefully using facial muscles to create a region of negative pressure that allows the contents of a phalleo-object to spill its contents into the mouth and down into the lungs and belly.

That explains it! Lol.
:eek:

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

That explains it! Lol.
but if it gets into the lungs you choke on it... OH wait... you meant... never mind.... :zombie:

:devil::teehee::devil::teehee::xD:

But you aren't supposed to swallow vapor either... :crazy:

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I suppose at least even our friends across the pond went with e-cig instead of e-fag. For what it's worth I think google's gay. Pos returns the most screwed up search results. I tried using their image search to locate images similar to one I had. The image was of wood joints (specific joinery), what did I get back? Pictures of tits. Just sayin'. If google can't tell the difference between wood joinery and breaststsss they really don't have any business trying to find anything for me, I'll just look for it myself.

OhmzRaw

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've seen this thread started yesterday on ECF. I like to think OP is trolling and isn't serious. Anyways, Google search suggests things based on what you have searched for. If you guys type "vaping makes you" you'll get different suggestions based on previous searches.

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dmmit, where'd the ECF thread go? I wanted to see what kind of idiotic replies it had...

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

That explains it! Lol.
I prefer a clitoris in my mouth that's why I like smaller drip tips. LOL

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I've seen this thread started yesterday on ECF. I like to think OP is trolling and isn't serious. Anyways, Google search suggests things based on what you have searched for. If you guys type "vaping makes you" you'll get different suggestions based on previous searches.

OP said he posted it there earlier in the thread - and it's been fun

Don't see it as trolling at all

chuck333

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile

That explains it! Lol.

Freudian behaviorists are gay. It's just suckling that they're describing. They just want everybody to feel as gay as they are.

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar unless your Bill Clinton then Freud is correct.

chuck333

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I don't think Bill's gay. He just doesn't know that Hilary is a trannie.

Grego

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
that guy is a vaper...........not that there is anything wrong with that

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

That explains it! Lol.

Pretty weird, since I'm female, and still prefer a tight-draw MtL vape style. I'd say it's hard to be a "male homosexual"... when one is female! I think Freud had a lot of issues which are easily explained by how he related EVERYTHING to sex and mommy. :facepalm:

Andria

VU Sponsors