Become a Patron!

Vaping noob

I've been doing a lot of reading about sub ohming and ohms law and I wanna start sub ohming but don't know where to start or where to buy can I get some help

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
What kind of setup are you currently using?

And what are you hoping to achieve by vaping under 1 ohm?

This will help us guide you in a positive direction :)

What kind of setup are you currently using?

And what are you hoping to achieve by vaping under 1 ohm?

This will help us guide you in a positive direction :)
I haven't bought anything yet I'm looking around I used to vape but it was just a Istick 30w

I would like to achieve some big ass clouds and have the awesome feeling that I built it myself really it sound like something constructive and I'm bored at home

I smoke cigs now and was hoping that if I took the time to build my own mod and coils I would appreciate it more and actually quit smoking I guess

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Are you looking to drip or an RTA or even an RDTA?

There has been some great new atties hitting the market the past six months or so

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I haven't bought anything yet I'm looking around I used to vape but it was just a Istick 30w

I would like to achieve some big ass clouds and have the awesome feeling that I built it myself really it sound like something constructive and I'm bored at home

I smoke cigs now and was hoping that if I took the time to build my own mod and coils I would appreciate it more and actually quit smoking I guess
b691e4991de52ba4f10935e6d6ea9199.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Are you looking to drip or an RTA or even an RDTA?

There has been some great new atties hitting the market the past six months or so
That's what I was wandering also is it more preference at that point what kind of tank you want or does it matter if it's an rda rdta or rta?

VU Sponsors