Become a Patron!

Vaping Not Harmful To Health Of Young Users Who Never Smoked

Ave40

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A new lengthy-term examine shows digital cigarettes, or e-cigarettes, have no poor fitness consequences when used each day by young adults who've by no means smoked.

After monitoring nine e-cigarette customers without a history of smoking and twelve lifetime non-people who smoke and non-vapers over several years, researchers from the University of Catania concluded that vaping had “no impact” on contributors’ fitness.
vape-1024x670.jpg

“In spite of preceding fitness scares, our observe suggests for the primary time no hazard in lengthy-time period vapers who have never smoked of their life,” stated lead creator Dr. Riccardo Polosa.

No long-time period health consequences
A developing frame of research has attempted to reply the question of whether or no longer e-cigarettes are secure to apply. Detractors have mentioned that heavy e-cigarette use, or vaping, can result in extended frequency of smoking and heavier smoking average, particularly among young adults.

The protection of these products has also been called into question with the aid of researchers who say that e-cigarette liquid carries high stages of toxic metals and other risky chemical substances.

But in spite of these findings, Polosa and his colleagues say that surprisingly few long-term studies have investigated how secure e-cigarettes are for humans. Their have a look at observed that young those who had by no means smoked showed no marked distinction in blood pressure, heart charge, lung feature, or other fitness metrics after the use of the products for three and a half of years.
33596204-7dc0-41f9-88c1-9606dcafb48a_w744_h420

While years of cigarette utilization become sufficient to gasoline modifications in spirometry and CT scans in young human beings, the CT scans of vapers did not screen any symptoms of lung damage, lipoid pneumonia, or popcorn lung. The researchers say this finding held genuine even among participants with the best consumption of e-liquid.

More research wanted
Despite the effective findings, the researchers referred to that even longer-term studies is wanted to rule out any possible bad affects of vaping. However, they argue that the effects of the look at advocate fears about the impact of vaping on nonsmokers can be unwarranted.

In an interview with ConsumerAffairs, pulmonary professional Dr. Mario F. Perez stated he believes it’s too early for researchers to mention that vaping is a “safe” opportunity to smoking.

“I suppose extra research is vital so as to solution this query and this is something that we're currently doing,” he said.
a1ce042ec852b81d2f586e3fe355f84b--vape-tricks-pinterest-marketing.jpg

“I accept as true with that we are nevertheless discussing their protection both inside the preferred population and in individuals who presently use conventional cigarettes and are trying to cease thru digital cigarettes, however the modern-day records does now not permit us to in reality recommend these merchandise quite but for that motive.”

Article posted by ave40 , if you want to check more vape info, you may also place your eyes on ave40 blog>>

High recommend you to take:
45% off Limitless 200W New Color
48% off Asvape Michael Box Mod
45% off Limitless Arms Race

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
haha.. i am health vaping than smoking which cause cancer.

Okay then sat that... it is better than smoking.
Don't come out with this bullshit about how it's okay for youngsters to vape... and then try to sell em struff.

You and your story are full of crap. Just stick to selling and forget the health advice.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Terrible post, vaping hasn't been around long enough to know the full hazards IMO.

While I agree it is less harmful than tobacco, a post that seems to be saying it's ok for children to vape is just wrong.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
This vendor is posting a study from University of Catania, and not there own study.

A VU vendor is allowed to post anything vaping related in there own sub forum.

If you do not agree with there post or think it might be posted just for sales to minors then you have choices of ignoring, posting your dislikes in here, or boycotting them.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good to know 35 is still considered young :confused:

I wonder why someone that has never been introduced to nicotine would raise their hand for this study possibly becoming addicted for life. Not likely, but possible. They got a few bucks out of it I'm sure but really?

Anyway, the study is stupid and to claim after a short period of time that there is no detrimental effect to "fitness" or however they want to phrase it just throws all credibility out the door.

Ave40

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes, as the admin said, i just show you guys the info of vape here,There is no subjective wish, also i have to say, ave40 is not a vaping company is just care how much they earn, we really do our best to make vapors know or get more vape skill to win a health vaping life cause smoking is hard to quit, but can control by vaping. for my own opinion, coal tar is much fearsome than nicotine. vaping can help you keep away form it.

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes, as the admin said, i just show you guys the info of vape here.....

And as admin also said, I dislike your post... because it seems shady. (lacking truth)
Next time you post "info", please link to the author/story. That way people will know who really wrote your post.

Also, your thread title is very misleading...

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Good to know 35 is still considered young :confused:

I wonder why someone that has never been introduced to nicotine would raise their hand for this study possibly becoming addicted for life. Not likely, but possible. They got a few bucks out of it I'm sure but really?

Anyway, the study is stupid and to claim after a short period of time that there is no detrimental effect to "fitness" or however they want to phrase it just throws all credibility out the door.

They didn't decide to start vaping for the study.
They found a small group of vapers who never smoked before getting into vaping.
I can see people seeking out the benefits of nicotine. They did it with smoking which everyone knows is bad for you so it would be understandable that people would like to enjoy the benefits of nicotine in a massively reduced harm method.

One author noted that it was extremely hard to find dedicated vapers who never smoked to follow for close to four years.

The point of the study is that if these people had taken up smoking cigarettes four years ago and were followed that by now the scientists would have seen obvious health signs of the smoking but with vaping for four years they didn't see any of the negative health signs that they would have saw in a group of smokers who started smoking four years ago.

I put this study up in news & media (where it should be posted) on November 22nd and everyone was happy with the results.

The story i posted did not have words like "young" or "youth" in the title so maybe that make a huge difference.

Plus I'm not a vendor.

VU Sponsors