Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
dbd52c4a764854974883d0474d585765.gif

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Head cleared, now. Still feel and think what I did. Yesterday, I contacted a law firm that is known for handling disability claims. Not sure if they will take my case, yet.

Here's the context. Roughly four years ago, I passed the WV dept. of Education's competency test to be "Custodian III". That achieved one could think they could go on and do the job without much hassle.

Well, in two different counties I meet with being treated like a child regarding my work. I also believe there is gaslighting going on. They find nit picky stuff, or say they find it, get pictures on their phones.

Thursday night I took pictures myself. I took a locker room's photos of before and after. Now, if the assistant principal wants to tell me he found a messy locker room Friday morning, I'll show him my pictures. "That's how I left it, clean. Whatever you 'found' isn't on me."

I'll see real quickly then if my gaslighting suspicion is correct. If so I'm certian I'll not be returning to work for the school board ever again. I go and do, then get in trouble over something that somebody thinks I should do, but doesn't tell me. It's a hostile and toxic environment.

I'm 52 after the 29th, I've had military grade work, worked farms, worked in medical facilities, factories, food services. I know how to clean, bottom line definition of it is "move dirt". I can and do, do well at it. I do not desrve being conducted like some wet behind the ears kid, nor some enemy.

And then they have the gaul to make it out as though I do and it's my own fault. No. I'm tired of the bullshit, immature 'games'. I am a professional but even pros can be taxed beytond what is reasonable. This isn't worth it, no matter the good pay, benefits.

I literally have days where I ask myself, "suicide or work"? That fed up with it, that isolated, that low in self esteem. A place of work should not do that to a person. All I have is hoping to get fired, or resigning.

So, looking at a third option. Hey, maybe all of this is in my head? Maybe. Well, then something is wrong with me. I better be disabled. I don't know what else is left to me. I'm in a strange place with few to no real friends. *smh* All I know is I'm tired of having to fight to work, or beg for it. Tired of bullshit being put on me.

VU Sponsors