Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
best-good-morning-life-quotes.jpg

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Took the coffee with me to buy fresh Italian Loaves and making Peppers and eggs to take to the beach today. Vaping on the Beach should be nice~! Hope everyone has a Great Sunday whether you sit on your ass or work it off hope it is good.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Vaped on the back porch while cooking dinner and after while cleaning up and putting away the grill then vaped on the front porch after throwing out the lawn cuttings for tomorrows pickup.

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Spent the evening vaping on the back patio while grilling sausages for dinner. Great way to end a stressful day with the big talking heads at work!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well after looking at the weather forecast for the next couple of days I guess I will do the lawns today. Have have to cut down a 20' Pine tree because either Sap Suckers or Borers have gotten to it. Watching it but better safe than sorry when the storms come.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So I worked my ass off outside all day and now it is Wine Time Baby~! Had a I don't know what to call it?? Maybe a Tastes Like Pine Hit today when I hit my MOD and got a mouthful of Pine needles~! :crazy::xD::giggle::gaah::cuss2::tantrum:

Last edited:

brando117

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
So I worked my ass off outside all day and now it is Wine Time Baby~! Had a I don't know what to call it?? Maybe a Tastes Like Pine Hit today when I hit my MOD and got a mouthful of Pine needles~! :crazy::xD::giggle::gaah::cuss2::tantrum:

I don't mean to laugh, but that is pretty funny :teehee::teehee:

Did the pine needles just fall into your atomizer when trimming the tree or just throughout the course of workin outside?

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I don't mean to laugh, but that is pretty funny :teehee::teehee:
Did the pine needles just fall into your atomizer when trimming the tree or just throughout the course of workin outside?

I have no idea how but I took a hit and had a mouthful of pine~! It was freaking funny because I must have made a face like a Dry Hit. Actually it was dry because the pine was dried out~! Ha Hah

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vaping on the back patio after an evening of trying to teach my daughter to ride a bike. I don't know why everyone remembers learning or teaching bike riding as a fond memory, it was a fight with each of my kids to teach them. I had to threaten a grounding to get her to really try.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I don't know why everyone remembers learning or teaching bike riding as a fond memory, it was a fight with each of my kids to teach them. I had to threaten a grounding to get her to really try.

Because just being lucky enough to have the opportunity to teach is a blessing. It may have been rough but years from now you will look back and say........ Wow man I was Blessed.........

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
An after dinner walk but I fat fingered the picture~! Still getting used to this new Pixel 2XL, it is one hell of a smart freaking phone. I just say "Hey Google" to wake it up or unlock and take a picture.

XxbJL8s5fkHn2Aojci99SplWiRAI5bDfkFsHaGFoFnuZ9uoErH0CDPcApTXzpD6Swm5aAST5EbuKHNNQDBwhd81dBKayCv00iwkDvX6v-13dUHTWAQ82s4-B9bgOisBqkNvQ-Af2XdNw489BjjxugMLM7B0G50I9AA67QtwxcPTzsbEXe8XZoN-j_VmgvqrCq6gAeuz5RUbXPYUtHwjPJ8qLwloswtj2VkGBbT6zxr8qthxh82Vg8XzUHWoa0tkHrr5wcgybnhHmto8Y4c3knNdeoPMhi8HGgInwbMaOVsKtDJ98klpQ3c6XBlyosu4i48KMPykgAGb1Y3L5QSMZJlfiaCm9E1xiyy_m7QJOxwbxTIsC7R_JWRvi_QH53zzQTn6_-uY9-lOOG-85AJTsuyAjDv-T1UAOdJ3952w5n0IrZi-TQOcA_zGai7Vgc6UiG5twTl-9b2B144wzigY7zPKK8l5J15Vj434D7dyCsmKv5EqIMAmaq9C-rinAaSP8M8EPkLLG5NODaLWvMQOyE1450NXhhj8Zck-I7LpKvbViBEdOm1Ji2Kp5zcg3OKm-6jLYG81v_NVftQVyj_AWlM1iSjQ7j-kWXw37W_I=w1011-h758-no

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Really had a wonderful evening and a nightcap at the GF's house when we returned home. Only bad thing was our favorite Waiter was hospitalized and now we are wondering if he is OK because the owner of the restaurant did not have any more info but he was upset. Life sucks at times you know?

Droogbc

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Really had a wonderful evening and a nightcap at the GF's house when we returned home. Only bad thing was our favorite Waiter was hospitalized and now we are wondering if he is OK because the owner of the restaurant did not have any more info but he was upset. Life sucks at times you know?
That's a shame about the waiter. When you have a really good one it makes all the difference in the world. Hopefully he recovers quickly and is back at it soon.

Thanks for the invite! Were I a bit closer, I'd take you up on that offer.

No porch vaping for me today, as I hermit-vaped indoors all day. Spent the morning with my wife and son, and much of the afternoon spinning records... which was excellent, as it's been a few weeks since I've gotten an opportunity to fire up the turntables. Had some leftover Indian food for dinnner, and enjoying some vapor on the couch while watching Live PD with my wife and our kitty.

Good day. Very good day. :cool:

Droogbc

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning vapefriends! I've been up for a while now, enjoying some coffee and smelling the salty(nic) air. Shaping up to be a beautiful, albeit warm, day. Think we may go out for a nice walk somewhere after my sons naptime. Vape in hand, of course.

Droogbc

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Interesting day thus far. Ended up having to go into Vancouver as my sister in law ended up in the psych ward due to schizophrenia, and today was apparently her birthday. Baby and I stayed in the car, as that probably isn't the most appropriate place for a 1 year old.

To be honest, the car wasn't a particularly appropriate place either. Air conditioning was kicking, streaming tv, but the hospital just happened to be smack dab in the middle of the "Pride" celebration, and some of those costumes were... Risque. Lol.

Glad my boy is too young to talk, because I'm not ready for that conversation quite yet. Not sure how to explain why that man was wearing a leather mask shaped like a dogs dogs head, leashed, and being walked by someone else. Largely because I don't know myself. Haha.

Brought both the rx200 w/ Reload as well as the IPV D2 w/ v1 Goblin mini today, and have been rotating between them, so a good Vape day.

Afterwards, we brought my son to a park near our house for some fresh air and sunshine on the playground. Now, back at home, couchbound, watching The Simpsons, and lightly fogging the room.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors