Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
giphy.gif

:vape:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hey @Rhianne I thought since you are worried about everyone and telling me to be calm I thought I would tell you what my Sweetie told me before she went home tonight. She told me through all this I have been calm and cool. I only got a little upset seeing the freaked out people om Sunday afternoon but she was so surprised I have been so calm. I was a an on a mission and if you want to get thing done you have to keep you wits about you.

PS: Having one more glass of Villa Armando!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Since my Sweetie is working from here I got to see her this morning and I was outside in the backyard at 7AM trying to see if I could find a flower or something to put on her desk but no blooms yet. Helped her log in and she has to call the IT Help Desk if she needs me~! :coffee::coffee:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
good-morning-meme-6.jpg

Good morning my loves! I’m sorry I’ve been missing. Just going through some tough personal problems. I’m doing well! Love you all and miss you all! Sending my love and non-contaminated hugs! I’ll be more active again so y’all don’t worry.

:hug:<3

Not good and I had a few glasses of sleeping elixir~!

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Our CC might like that. Enjoy, mangia!

I just had some Black Truffle cheddar and some blueberries. That’s prolly all I’ll eat tonight. And of course, coffee.
I cooked last night. A chili herb Veal/pork meatloaf with roast potatoes, pumpkin, turnips, carrots and whole roast onions. All the roast vegies pre sprinkled with hot paprika, chicken salt, black pepper and parsley flakes. It was delicious even if I do say so myself. :D

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I cooked last night. A chili herb Veal/pork meatloaf with roast potatoes, pumpkin, turnips, carrots and whole roast onions. All the roast vegies pre sprinkled with hot paprika, chicken salt, black pepper and parsley flakes. It was delicious even if I do say so myself. :D

After corona ends, invite me for dinner! Sounds yummy.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
After corona ends, invite me for dinner! Sounds yummy.
My wife is Italian and her family never really did roasts but me being Aussie it was always a weekly family thing as a kid. If I dont have one now and then I just feel something is missing. She's a great Italian food cook, but not so with roasts so thats my domain. Last week I did one with Duck and got the skin all crispy just right. Love roast duck. I do a mean stir fry too my late dad taught me, he loved cooking too.
For some reason right now I'm feeling peckish!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Fell sleep 3 times while trying to watch my Wednesday night TV shows so I missed them all. And then was waking up all night. Have the coffee perking and can't wait for it to be done~!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well I was thinking about doing some brick work outside replacing some rectangle with scalloped but since the gardeners have been working I see the lawn is starting to grow so I changed my plan to doing the lawn. Just going to let it warm up a little more before I get started.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well after working my ass off outside I should sleep good tonight. De-thatched the lawn 2 times and did some left over leaf cleanup. Had to cut the lawn twice to pick up all the thatched grass and then edged. Took a soil reading with my electronic meter and it was a touch acidic so found I had some lime sitting in the shed so I was good to go. I did not want to go get lime!!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So @Rhianne Dad decided he was going to be a total PITA with my Mom saying the buns I served the Hamburgers on where too big. So I had to give Dad some shit and tell him in my 58 years in this Earth I have never went to the market and not been able to purchase what I was I looking for~! I told him those were the last package of rolls in the store and if he wants he can go with me next time and see for himself~! Then I told him I had to go to a second store to get the sliced bread he is eating and he is complaining I went out? I was out if this shit for you my Father~!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
So @Rhianne Dad decided he was going to be a total PITA with my Mom saying the buns I served the Hamburgers on where too big. So I had to give Dad some shit and tell him in my 58 years in this Earth I have never went to the market and not been able to purchase what I was I looking for~! I told him those were the last package of rolls in the store and if he wants he can go with me next time and see for himself~! Then I told him I had to go to a second store to get the sliced bread he is eating and he is complaining I went out? I was out if this shit for you my Father~!

My dad’s like that too! Complaining is the norm for him. It gets old. Plus they’re in their fancy condo in FL and have stores in the building and think I’m exaggerating about NY. Like why should I be afraid to go out now? Blah blah blah...

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My dad’s like that too! Complaining is the norm for him. It gets old. Plus they’re in their fancy condo in FL and have stores in the building and think I’m exaggerating about NY. Like why should I be afraid to go out now? Blah blah blah...

He was complaining weeks ago I went out so I got stern with him and said I went so you have fucking toilet Paper~! Shut him right up............

VU Sponsors