Become a Patron!

Vaping on the Front or back Porch

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Don't get me wrong, I love my Dad with all my heart and Thank The Lord every day I have him here with me. But sometimes he just pisses me the fuck off~! And for 58 years he loves to bust my balls but forgets the old saying a time and place.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Don't get me wrong, I love my Dad with all my heart and Thank The Lord every day I have him here with me. But sometimes he just pisses me the fuck off~! And for 58 years he loves to bust my balls but forgets the old saying a time and place.

I know, my parents are on my case too. They don’t really understand how sick I was at Thanksgiving. And they think I’m just making it up for sympathy. (What sympathy? Lol) I’m still kinda fucked up and they don’t get it.

I know you think I take too much quercetin, but it helps me to breathe and not cough now. Plus when I read about it actually being good against flu, I didn’t feel so bad taking it. And one bottle lasted me over three months.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Only after a Big Fancy Meal for me~! Hoping all the wine I drank and how hard I worked allows me to sleep tonight~! Actually most of it will be enough!

I’ve been taking Lemon Balm extract, and it works great. I don’t take BP stuff, so it’s mostly herbal stuff for me.

Although if you have chamomile tea and make it strong, it should help you sleep.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
giphy.gif

Time to chill out!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I’ve been taking Lemon Balm extract, and it works great. I don’t take BP stuff, so it’s mostly herbal stuff for me.

Although if you have chamomile tea and make it strong, it should help you sleep.

If a shitload of wine doesn't help me, no other Natural remedy will help Love~! It is worrying about them, my GF and what the hell is going to happen? I appreciate your love and concern my dear friend but I think the physical stress might allow me to get a good nights sleep. Remember it is 4 other people I am concerned about not counting me.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
If a shitload of wine doesn't help me, no other Natural remedy will help Love~! It is worrying about them, my GF and what the hell is going to happen? I appreciate your love and concern my dear friend but I think the physical stress might allow me to get a good nights sleep. Remember it is 4 other people I am concerned about not counting me.

Oh well, I thought it might help. But yes the wine should do it, especially with the physical stuff.

Try to stop worrying. You can’t really change anything, so no point in stressing out, my friend. :hug:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Oh well, I thought it might help. But yes the wine should do it, especially with the physical stuff.

Try to stop worrying. You can’t really change anything, so no point in stressing out, my friend. :hug:

Don't worry about me Love I am a tough one and during the day no one sees I am stressing, it is when I go to sleep and it is my subconscious that wakes me up. That I can't control it and just have to deal with what it brings. So lack of sleep and whatever I have to do get though the next day or week I will and can do. Not like I would take a sleeping pill that just ain't me~! I could get hammered but I have to be able to react and be ready at a moments notice with these 2 upstairs. Believe me I would love to get whacked and sleep it off but I can't just in case~!

Last edited:

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Good Morning Amber~! Weather here is just cloudy today and supposed to rain tomorrow.
The blue skies are coming out now, but when I got up it looked like rain. Yesterday was beautiful! Lately here one day will be rain, then the next sun, then rain again and so on. No wonder why my allergies are coming back

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Doing the lawn yesterday I figured my allergies would have went into overdrive but I guess exposure to the Grass Pollen and stuff was just an immune boost? I sure am sore today from all the work I did.

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I’m surprised your allergies didn’t start up! Everyone here is struggling with them!

And same here! It’s beautiful again!!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Actually they did as soon as the weather warmed up but not bad. Then the gardeners started working on the block and then they kicked up some more. But aside from my throat being a little scratchy from all the dust and pollen yesterday I feel OK. No itchy watery eyes or sneezing.

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Same! I just have a small runny nose and sneezing a lot lol. No itchy eyes either. And my sinuses aren’t stuffed up... yet

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
source.gif

Good morning everyone! Hope you all had a great day yesterday! I played outside with my nieces and nephews, baseball and catch. My youngest niece took Toby all over the yard playing with balls and chasing eachother. Wiped me out! :teehee: I hope you all enjoyed your day yesterday! Love you all! <3

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
When I used to drink a bit of red wine I used to have trouble sleeping. I later discovered it has sleep disruptors in it. I was listening to some radio health program at the time and later looked it up and read about it too. I rarely drink it now. I cant find where I read the info though on red wine in particular as it was about 6 months ago, but alcohol in general they say inhibits rem sleep.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
When I used to drink a bit of red wine I used to have trouble sleeping. I later discovered it has sleep disruptors in it. I was listening to some radio health program at the time and later looked it up and read about it too. I rarely drink it now. I cant find where I read the info though on red wine in particular as it was about 6 months ago, but alcohol in general they say inhibits rem sleep.

In Ancient Rome etc they used to drink watered down wine, which maybe was more healthy. I haven’t really drunk in years, but I like good beer or ale, if I do. And I found some low sulfite white wine that was okay. But it’s not part of my daily life really.

I take herbs if I have trouble sleeping. Even CBD in flower form. It’s legal here, so why not? But even red clover and chamomile in a strong infusion/tea helps, imho.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Thanks for your input but I find it is better than sleeping pills for me. The reason I can't sleep well is worrying about my parents and other family members. Cheers my friend~!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well I hate to say it but I went over to my Sweeties and cooked dinner for us but since she has been here everyday to be able to work not like we are breaking any of the Social Distancing Rules. Watched a light hearted movie called Dolittle with Robert Downey.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Thanks for your input but I find it is better than sleeping pills for me. The reason I can't sleep well is worrying about my parents and other family members. Cheers my friend~!
No worries, what ever works best for the individual is always going to be the best I guess, especially if its better than sleeping pills. Yes, very worrying times. There are people because of this virus I'll never see again, those in the hospital I used to visit in but cannot go anymore. Our volunteer visiting has been suspended for the rest of the year. Many were in their last days so when it resumes most I visited will sadly be gone. Both our neighbors either side are elderly. One needs to go hospital every 3 weeks for some infusion that keeps him going. I worry each time I see the car gone if he will pick something up when he goes. That hospital is treating some covid patients, it would be frightening to have to go there every few weeks.
I hope your parents stay well as I do everyone and their families here.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
In Ancient Rome etc they used to drink watered down wine, which maybe was more healthy. I haven’t really drunk in years, but I like good beer or ale, if I do. And I found some low sulfite white wine that was okay. But it’s not part of my daily life really.

I take herbs if I have trouble sleeping. Even CBD in flower form. It’s legal here, so why not? But even red clover and chamomile in a strong infusion/tea helps, imho.
Yeah I read once they watered down wine a lot back then and considerd it medicinal.
Cbd products, the legal, here are highly difficult to get as most doctors here in Oz consider it as bad as horse. If you can manage to get it you'd need a second job to pay for it. Our medical system on that front is very behind other countries and very ignorant concerning the merits of cannabis use medicinaly. One day hopefully we will catch up.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah I read once they watered down wine a lot back then and considerd it medicinal.
Cbd products, the legal, here are highly difficult to get as most doctors here in Oz consider it as bad as horse. If you can manage to get it you'd need a second job to pay for it. Our medical system on that front is very behind other countries and very ignorant concerning the merits of cannabis use medicinaly. One day hopefully we will catch up.

That’s too bad. You can buy it online here now. I hope they get hip to it in Oz, even if it’s just hemp. It’s good for sleep and nerves, imho. I,got off BP anxiety meds and I can use that every now and then if I’m stressed. Instead of meds, it’s working okay.

VU Sponsors