Become a Patron!

Vaping on the Front or back Porch

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
That is really cool. I have a black thumb when it comes to growing stuff. I have a catnip plant that I've been able to keep alive that was started from a cutting. Catnip is obviously hard to kill.

You could dry it and make herbal tea from it. It’s good with relaxing herbs like chamomile or red clover. Good for nerves and insomnia. It tastes good, too. Although if you have cats, they’ll try to go after your teapot. lol

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
You could dry it and make herbal tea from it. It’s good with relaxing herbs like chamomile or red clover. Good for nerves and insomnia. It tastes good, too. Although if you have cats, they’ll try to go after your teapot. lol
I don't have a cat anymore but oh my God. It's so freakin hilarious to watch a cat around catnip.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I don't have a cat anymore but oh my God. It's so freakin hilarious to watch a cat around catnip.

If I used catnip or valerian in a teapot, my cats would jump on the table and start rolling around near it. They’re even more crazy and funny if you put valerian on something for them. Definitely kitty drugs!!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
474c6397593427db6ca02d8892c30105.jpg

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Worked my ass off outside today and then cooked dinner after making a Bat out of a 2x4 for Dad's PT before I showered. Then I cooked dinner so now is Me Time and FTW I am going to Veg with the TV...............

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Have been up since 4AM this morning. Did my watering and had breakfast before 9AM. Went to 2 supermarkets and the Liquor Store so I think I am done for today. Close to 80°F outside right now. Glad the A/C works great in my vehicle~!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Have been up since 4AM this morning. Did my watering and had breakfast before 9AM. Went to 2 supermarkets and the Liquor Store so I think I am done for today. Close to 80°F outside right now. Glad the A/C works great in my vehicle~!

I keep missing you. I’ve been reading until really late. We’re like coffee cups passing in the night now!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I keep missing you. I’ve been reading until really late. We’re like coffee cups passing in the night now!

I have been trying to keep myself busy and not frequenting the Threads as much. But you can always PM me because I will make sure to respond to that from my phone.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I have been trying to keep myself busy and not frequenting the Threads as much. But you can always PM me because I will make sure to respond to that from my phone.

Okay, will do. I haven’t been here as much either. My schedule is upside down now, as well. I’m waking up so much later.

I’m glad you seem to be doing okay. :hug:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Okay, will do. I haven’t been here as much either. My schedule is upside down now, as well. I’m waking up so much later.

I’m glad you seem to be doing okay. :hug:

I am waking up so freaking early I am lucky if the sun is up.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
On this Dreary Pouring Rain Saturday Morning I decided I would try to use Ace Hardware's Curbside pick up. So after I loaded my Cart I see this can't be picked up at the store and this one will take a week plus the tomato cages must be purchased in packs of 25~! WTF? So I left the house will it was pouring and when I parked the rain slowed to almost stopped. Store was empty except for maybe 2-3 people. Got what I needed and left with no lines tp wait on like yesterday.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Busy Sunday so far I was checking my because my interior light is on and my Retained Accessory Power is not working. So for now I am using the Dome Override and will check it next week. Cleaned all the furniture on the back patio in preparation for tomorrows BBQ. Going to smoke a Rack of Ribs and Make Chicken Wings for the main meal.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Wowow, that’s some huge Rack of Ribs. I know it was awesome!

I wanted to use my Smoke'N Pit but it was too big for it. Was over 19 inches long. I used the Weber Smoking Grill and Hickory Wood Chunks~! Slow cooked with the coals off to the side. A little Bullseye BBQ Sauce at the end.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Waiting on my Nespresso SS Pod in 8 Oz. capacity to get here and Tracking keeps changing............

upload_2020-5-26_14-28-43.png

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Busy day running around to a couple of stores, then the Pharmacy and Post Office. Transplanted my Zucchini Plants into 2 hanging pots and one on the ground. Hoping this year I actually get some squash~! 2-3 years in a row something ate the plants right at the bottom and it killed them. The tomatoes aren't getting as big as fast as I would like though.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Where are all my Porch Dwellers? I have been vaping with Coffee and Cocktails on the porch and patio lately. Even bought a Coffee themed table cloth for the Patio Table in the back~!

VU Sponsors