ECF Refugee
giphy.gif

Enjoy!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Does that make that thick frothy milk?

It makes the easiest most frothy milk without having to do it with the steam straw. I now make the best Cappuccino's like I always did but with much less effort. Fill the milk and push a button where I used to steam the milk in a SS Steel cup I bought. Plus the spinning action of the Breville makes the best Creme.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
It makes the easiest most frothy milk without having to do it with the steam straw. I now make the best Cappuccino's like I always did but with much less effort. Fill the milk and push a button where I used to steam the milk in a SS Steel cup I bought. Plus the spinning action of the Breville makes the best Creme.

That sounds great! Most of the time I don’t even use the steam straw anymore, since it’s a pita. Maybe I’ll get a Nespresso. But I’ll have to get refillable pods like you did. :cheers:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Worked outside all day. Started with adding a line of bricks next to the cement walkway on the side of the house to make it easier for day with his walker. Adds another 4 inches to the width. Then I replaced all the grass that I removed from next to the cement and seeded it plus cut, edged and blew the lawns. My feet are killing me.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Outside turning on the sprinklers to water the lawns and gardens. Since I had half a mug already I will go check my gardens and make sure no critters were digging in them again. Starting to piss me off and I want to catch the varmint so I know who is doing it.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Since I was up so freaking early I am having an early lunch on the back patio. Brought my laptop out to get fresh air. Not doing much today except for stuff in the garden. Taking it easy because I did too much yesterday.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I was up early and did the watering so now my schedule is clear because I took trimming of the bushes in the front off my to do list. My feet still hurt from Thursday~! Going to have a nice Ham Egg and Cheese wrap for breakfast in a few. I think I will spend today in the backyard again.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I was up early and did the watering so now my schedule is clear because I took trimming of the bushes in the front off my to do list. My feet still hurt from Thursday~! Going to have a nice Ham Egg and Cheese wrap for breakfast in a few. I think I will spend today in the backyard again.
Yesterday, I was out cutting off dead limbs and weed wacking. Everything was going smoothly while my brother was mowing the lawn.
I went to water flowers on the front porch, standing there not paying attention to bro mowing, all the sudden I get hit by a rock by the riding mower. It barely missed my left eye, hit my temple right by the end of the eyebrow. Eye is black and lump where the rock hit. I'm pretty sure I had a slight concussion...I couldn't walk straight, dizzy, and wanted to sleep. Put ice on it for the rest of the day and night, made sure I stayed awake until I went to bed. The swelling was controlled, but the black eye remains. I feel ok this morning :)

Sent from....Somewhere on Tapatalk

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yesterday, I was out cutting off dead limbs and weed wacking. Everything was going smoothly while my brother was mowing the lawn.
I went to water flowers on the front porch, standing there not paying attention to bro mowing, all the sudden I get hit by a rock by the riding mower. It barely missed my left eye, hit my temple right by the end of the eyebrow. Eye is black and lump where the rock hit. I'm pretty sure I had a slight concussion...I couldn't walk straight, dizzy, and wanted to sleep. Put ice on it for the rest of the day and night, made sure I stayed awake until I went to bed. The swelling was controlled, but the black eye remains. I feel ok this morning :)

I only liked this because you're ok. Wow, you're unlucky getting hit by that rock, but lucky that it didn't take out your eye. Hope you feel better.:blowkiss:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I only liked this because you're ok. Wow, you're unlucky getting hit by that rock, but lucky that it didn't take out your eye. Hope you feel better.:blowkiss:
Aww, Thank you, Gopher :blowkiss:
Was lucky on two counts. It didn't hit my eye, also didn't hit more left of where it did hit. I think, it would've knocked me out.

VU Sponsors