Become a Patron!

Vaping on the Front or back Porch

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Brutally Hot weather today was disgusting outside. Had my phone going off all day with weather and Air Quality alerts.

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Another 12hr day & my regional director still treats me like I only do the bare minimum & fall short. My direct boss just shakes his head & reminds me that another opportunity will come along where I'll be appreciated. I sure as hell hope so!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
tumblr_o79otitvDR1rt8qn0o1_500.jpg

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Howdy all I just got eaten freaking alive by Mosquitoes watering my gardens because this heat is drying out everything. Had to be done but damn thirsty bastards~!

Time to break out the Alcohol to try and take some of the itch away~! Frack me I am going to start bleeding if I keep scratching like this~! The Alcohol going in my stomach isn't doing anything for the itch but what the hell it is Wine Time~!

giphy.gif

Droogbc

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Still super congested and largely deaf in my right ear. Except for the tinnitus. I hear that just fine.

Aside from that, not bad. Weather has cooled, got a bit of rain overnight and earlier this am.

Time to brew a second pot.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I worked my ass off outside all day since I had to take Dad to the Pulmonologist yesterday I wasn'r doing the lawns in the afternoon sun. So did it today and then had to water because this stupid heat is burning up everything. Now off to Pizza and a movie.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Worked at the GF's for about 4 hours hanging stuff back on the walls after she had the place painted. Now heating the leftover homemade sauce I made a couple of weeks ago for a nice pasta dinner. Naturally nothing better than a glass of red to compliment the meal~!

Last edited:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So the backyard is all setup and sitting here waiting for the company to arrive. Tunes cranking a glass of wine in hand relaxing while I wait to start grilling.

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Grilling up burgers & dogs right now...& as soon as I put it all on the grill it started pouring. No worries, though, this ain't my first rodeo & I've dealt with much worse! Plus side, no mosquitoes to contend with!

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ah, chilling with a good vape & watching Gordon Ramsey yell at people...sometimes I wish I could talk to my employees like he talks to people, lol!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
.sometimes I wish I could talk to my employees like he talks to people, lol!

I have found that has repercussions because the unions or OTJ Harassment claims come into the picture. Now 30 years ago you could curse someone out for being a total asshole and fire them but they would not get Unemployment. Not the same these days.

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have found that has repercussions because the unions or OTJ Harassment claims come into the picture. Now 30 years ago you could curse someone out for being a total asshole and fire them but they would not get Unemployment. Not the same these days.
I know...but sometimes it would just make me feel so much better. But yeah, can't do it.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I know...but sometimes it would just make me feel so much better. But yeah, can't do it.

I never said it was impossible you just have to make sure there is no video or recordings. He said he/she said doesn't fly when there is no evidence. Like Bart always says................

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I should know this already but never say this day can't get any worse before the sun goes down............ Fucking rapid fire phone calls and scanning documents to Fax started at 4:45 and did not end until around 5:30 or so. Sucks I can't bill for an hour minimum~! Fucking Wine Time if it ever was.

8cf1f3fe-cd80-4f57-ab07-94b4373265fe.png

VU Sponsors