VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
After I have enough caffeine in my system out to do the lawns. Just waiting for the temperature to come up a few degrees and my tank to be topped off.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well after finishing up with the lawns got a reminder Summer is over and Fall is here~!

3hLwUuntwJGfs2tQ-hYFa91wuSuhcwM-z9574yq7OTJXufgP2qfuPjFrX_Losqai6h7Wv8qROBGJgSvkjYwR21bSI7oC4gDBu4dxWXj6HBMliKRbp87mYrknx1_yNNy03yZ8HEEkBwS0C-6ArEjX2TYDbY4u1bfEiBaj5j9nk72Tws4vCjwSlmY3-nPlC5ZWgtezPxw1sryyWfqY5dTa8sYfHjJ1biJT-Qc0bpWwNJg2OJ637dL-DjdTJkoqucW2Nvc8HMqTHKD6uTC81nXyR1T96uJs8kfq4LGrBGBtjxXcSLKv7AALoNKVL1mK3lxrgaBwpyWELnAn7zCyw-_mcudeqw51iqoJ2E6kM6-0QEly8qDLCYFJpYZFuuRbTqfE-yIevElJDrpSCOCoCyYlPhAIYcc-dI8lnVP_ID8Eo8SOJuYkyRIA7Ya1ouo8Xk5XUWt51_DKNCOnH6bOuhj485kZRDAr10LNWZWSM9GoHudhdweePBH65ZYJxRRxuz3ABa63NuvdMZIxZcLvclGAdR-EDr_nrxkOHX2x4WzwhlWJJ6VKQ7aCgLLajHJjVdljCjy2tNKVtsXgrdgLuTX7C4LRgXSaf2vns5zKwvGq2zV3jzSghIRgoPOxy4kTcdk=w570-h759-no

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Good Morning porch dwellers~! Here to hoping you all have a Wonderful Week..

MONDAY%2BMOTIVATION%2Bcoffee%2Bblessings%2Bof%2Ba%2Bnew%2Bweek%2BDbN.gif

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You have snow on the ground today? And damn that is some dark e-Liquid~! Time to refill your tank.....

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Waiting for the coffee to perk and have to go do some work, pain in the ass is the freaking rain.

tenor.gif

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Saturday Night and time to party~! Going to a Mexican restaurant and I have Jambalaya on my mind but a friends husband won a Hot Pepper eating contest today so I might go a little nuts and get something really spicy~! Hoping you all have a great night and be safe with the vaping or whatever else you get up to~! See ya in the morning...............

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Damn what a long day never stopped since early this morning. Packed and shipped a mirror for my Sweetie that came with a crack in it then came home did the lawns with the weekly. cut, edge and blow. Since it was such a nice day I checked the weather forecast and decided to detail my truck since the weather has been so crappy. Now having a glass of wine to relax before I pick up a Grandmas Sicilian Pizza and we watch a movie.

:blah::wait::giggle::vino:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I love my coffee but only in the morning or an Espresso after a nice dinner. An afternoon Tea is just so nice on a chilly day like today.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I tried coffee once when I was a youngster. I spit it out and spilled the coffee all over me, LOL.
Tried again when I was older, nope still didn't like it. Then I found hot tea just a couple of years ago
that hit the spot, especially on chilly days. But, I don't use the caffeinated teas; I wake up and
splash cold water on my face, though, it really sucks during the winter.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
a48883debee0cea921ad9ac173325c56.jpg

Have to go a Funeral Mass for my friends Mom and then do the Funeral Procession today. Not going to be a good day.........

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Have to go a Funeral Mass for my friends Mom and then do the Funeral Procession today. Not going to be a good day.........
May peace be with you and your friend, to bring you both comfort and loving memories forever be in your hearts.

VU Sponsors