ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
4927408_012fd.gif

Last edited:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
do you have any coffee flavored juices ? I have a caramel frappe, not bad.

I never found a Coffee Flavored vape e-Liquid I could enjoy but a friend PIF'ed some coffee flavorings so I might experiment with them one day.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Just got back from Metlife Stadium and man am I pooped~! Giants Won~! Woo Hoo~! Left the house at 9AM and got back at 6PM. I hate traffic and driving through Manhattan and New Jersey. Wine Time~

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Shrimps are cleaned, cooked and the platter is done. Homemade stuffing is made and precooked so a final cook tomorrow. After dinner I will make the Home made Pumpkin Pie which I will vape while I make that. Tomorrow is the sweet potatoes and vegetables plus the butter rub and Bacon Blanket for the Turkey~!

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
morn'n , Steve. I'm here(obviously) and watching MOTORTREND TV, whats my car worth. guy has to have dreams.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Good Morning~! :wave:

Seinfeld reruns here and need to bring a Booster Pack over to friends to jump start a vehicle or bring a portable battery charger and leav it on for a few hours.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Seinfeld is good.

charger = not a good thing to have the atl charge the battery.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And good morning. Watching Star wars and my wife decorate for Christmas. That time of year already.
4f63eff51930fe9bf139268538373bf5.jpg

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I just ordered the New Gas Range after weeks of searching all the Major Appliance Stores in the area. Decided to buy the Pro Series online which saved a few hundred right off the top and got free shipping plus some other $65 additional savings.

Last edited:

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I don't understand what you mean? I have three battery chargers one is a waterproof Snap On but too heavy to lug over.

the cars alternator. its not good to have that charge a low battery, it will lessen the life of it. much like a mod.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
the cars alternator. its not good to have that charge a low battery, it will lessen the life of it. much like a mod.

Actually not true because when plowing I use so many amps and in former vehicles I had to change the alternator for more amperage. If the Alternator is spinning it is making amperage so you use it or you don't simple as that. Problem is charging the battery with the alternator takes a long time and driving so you waste more gas. If I felt like driving the vehicle for a couple of hours it could be done. But rather put a charger on and do something else while it charges. Charger shuts down when fully charged just like a MOD~ Ha hah

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So did a dumbass thing today. Came home for lunch and when leaving the house noticed I killed 3 18605 in just a couple of hours~! Fucking chain vaping at 60 Watts and 460°F does drain them fast~! So when pulling away and down the block I saw 25% and said shit so backed down the block for a fresh set out of the charger but when I went to replace them I saw no batteries in the charger. Forgot to put them on charge, what a bummer. Good thing I have multiple MODs and batteries because I have 4 brand new 18650 cells and hoping to have a 4 cell MOD to use them in before I add them to my 3 cell rotation.

So vaping Sangria and drinking some Opici Homemade while cooking dinner.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors